User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What we need to know is what a dosage of the oral is in equivalence to the injectable. Is 150 bucks a month 3 iu's a day? 4 iu's? I mean, a kit is only 100 iu's right? And you're gonna wanna be using like 4 iu's a day. Not that you couldn't use 2, but dam is that low. I remember Porter talking about people doing GH blast cycles. 20 iu's a day for either 2 weeks or a month. Not cheap, but said you were looking at like 20 lbs gained. That's pretty much like putting your GH levels to the extreme elevation that pros do with their test levels when they take over a gram of test a week. Not sure about any complications though in using that much.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I saw one of frank zanes cycles, and he was using over a gram a day lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Lol, I saw one of frank zanes cycles, and he was using over a gram a day lol
    Online cycles of pro bodybuilders are pretty much impossible to validate. And Zane? I know they weren't using GH in the 70's. Even when he later competed, a gram a day? U know how many iu's that is dude? Astronomical. 1 iu is 3mg. So he was using 300+ iu's a day? No way. No one uses anywhere even remotely close to that.

Or.....

Did u mean a gram a day of test? Either one is ridiculous. No one uses a gram of test a day.
    Last edited by nate3993; 02-27-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant test, and I've seen a few body builders purported cycles, and multiple of them had a gram a day. I've seen talk from anonymous NPC/IFBB athletes on different boards talking about grams a week. With bloods to prove and they're sitting at like test levels in the 20k. One dude had 33k. I can look them up to show you if you like. I didn't blood tests could synthesize that far up of a concentration. But the bloodwork was there. Could they be fake, yeah. Do I really think someone took the time to copy a paper, just to do that, and write out a whole bloodwork form? No.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm amazed at the lengths people will go to in order achieve a goal, so though the most I had ever heard of was 3g a week, all it takes is for someone else to hear that and try 4g.

I can only imagine the amount of anti estrogen measures they have to employ in order to avoid gyno at those massive doses.

As far as Frank Zane... you've seen him, right? Lol. He competed at 189 lbs at 5'9". Ripped, but hardly huge. Probably never passed the 230lb mark even at his biggest in the off season. Arms never taped at 20". I'd venture to say the multi-gram-a-week of test is urban legend in his case.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I meant test, and I've seen a few body builders purported cycles, and multiple of them had a gram a day. I've seen talk from anonymous NPC/IFBB athletes on different boards talking about grams a week. With bloods to prove and they're sitting at like test levels in the 20k. One dude had 33k. I can look them up to show you if you like. I didn't blood tests could synthesize that far up of a concentration. But the bloodwork was there. Could they be fake, yeah. Do I really think someone took the time to copy a paper, just to do that, and write out a whole bloodwork form? No.
    few grams a week, sure. not unheard of. but gram a day? i highly doubt it. not impossible, but very, very unlikely. i watched an interview with yates where he said that his purported cycles that people have posted online were no where near what he used and were insane and didn't want people reading those and thinking they should cycle like that. you know what those amounts are that people say dorian used? 4-5 grams a week of test. but low and behold, way off.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the natco exemestane. Very happy with. Used 25mg ed with 850mg test and 350mg npp. The only thing I have to compare it to GWP exemestane, which I was not happy with

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Exem is 70, A-dex is 60

I wish we we could get some guys in here who have researched and could verify for you. Obviously everyone knows my opinion...
    I'm using Skyward's ralox and exem on my 500 mg/wk test e cycle and I will say for a fact that their stuff is high quality and legit! I was using ID's exem, but it was costly and if was 10mg/ml, so I thought I'd give them a try. I also was experiencing a little gyno issues, but once I started the ralox, Within a week the lump started going down... I'm on wk 4 of the ralox and all gyno is gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear pasamoto.