Official T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread. [Details and Instructions Inside]

Looking FW to sporting my Swoleness!

Thanks H2S.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the other thread has been closed, and this certainly doesn't warrant a thread of its own, I'm posting it here.

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Please do not. Honestly, OD had contacted me in private asking if we can call an end to our bullshit. I had agreed and welcomed him here. He wanted to use the opportunity to reintroduce himself in his normal comical way, which I was ok with. Originally it was supposed to be done on April 1st, as an April fools prank. Today I signed in to see that it was done early and what the subject matter was. I did play along, but I was worried (as I expressed to OD and DJM in pm) that some might take too much of an emotional response to it. Originally this was going to drag out until April's fool's, but I think OD saw the same thing I did and called it to an end early. I thank you guys for being by my side (really!) And I am sorry if anyone was offended.

I do really ask that you don't leave. You bring a wealth of experience to this board and have been a great contributor. The same goes to Jel as well. You are both free to do as you wish, but know that I would see it as the loss of two members who brought a lot to the table and contributed in ways that brought this forum to a higher standard. Either way, I respect your choice.

Also, I refuse to keep the shirts. I will send them to you either way, as I want you to have them, what you do with them at that point is up to you.
    Thanks for the kind words, h2s. I appreciate it.

Nevertheless, I don't need the shirts; and, (your comments notwithstanding) since I've been made to feel like nothing more than a member of an audience whose only justification to exist is to act as a manipulated foil for the entertainment of the self-selected few, who now prance around in their congratulatory circle-jerk to the applause of those in the peanut gallery who think it's a "win", I have zero interest in wearing one as a reminder. So, if you don't want to keep the shirts, please do me a favor and give them to Goodwill, and donate the postage to a soup kitchen (or make it a contribution to the tuition for a remedial training course in humor and/or good manners for the prodigal canine).

As far as the forum is concerned, I'm going dark. The signal to noise ratio has been somewhat disappointing lately and plummeted to a catastrophic low this weekend. Who knows where it will go from here? Probably up, since it's hard to imagine it going any lower. Still, when I go somewhere to be with friends and other people with a shared interest, I expect to be able to walk in looking at their faces, not surveying the floor in order to avoid stepping in dog shit. Some people apparently think this is something that I need to get over, but in my world it's the dog that is made to show remorse and disciplined not to shit in the house.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 03-31-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure what more could be asked of me, so I won't attempt to beg you to stay. You were a valued member of this community, and will be missed.

Best of luck to you in all of your future goals.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sperwer leaving the forum is just wrong. OD made a very poor judgement with his 'april fools' joke that wasn't even on the 1st! For him to say it's just a joke, etc, is not acceptable imo. I could say more, but I'll leave it there, but I really don't like to see valued members leaving this forum because of infantile behaviour. (End Rant).

Sperwer, Jelisej.

Who next?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am not sure what more could be asked of me, so I won't attempt to beg you to stay. You were a valued member of this community, and will be missed.

Best of luck to you in all of your future goals.
    I forgot to delete my tapatalk subscription, so I got notice of this comment, which deserves a reply. I'm not asking anything more of you h2s, especially any such sort of special treatment. All anyone is entitled to is common courtesy, something which others, including another mod, have flagrantly failed to demonstrate in this regrettable episode, not just to me or Jel, but to the entire board. You have acted honorably, and you have my thanks. Thanks to Markham, too, for his support.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - just say djm as opposed to 'another mod'
    - common courtesy? with regards to what? someones failed attempt at a humorous entrance, when humor is subjective to begin with? courtesy, ahahaha, with the amount of stuff i read on here that i find personally offensive, as im sure many other members on other topics being we all come from different walks of life
    -the site/forum has been bad lately? please explain? only threads iv seen that spark any debate are opinion based topics like gun control, marijuana, us constitution and so on......opinion based

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, apparently i am highly unaware of events and would like to be updated if at all possible.

EDIT - found it.. unnecessary...
    Last edited by longBallLima; 04-01-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dam. just as od left unnecessarily, now sperwer. it was a joke. who cares? i mean, sorry if it hit home, but it's not like he was trying to take a personal hit at anyone. it kind of blows my mind to think that THAT was the thing that offended someone. there's been plenty of disgusting talk on here, and the old forum, but again, who cares? sorry you feel that way man. really. would love to have you stay. best wishes

- - - Updated - - -

daaaaaaam. j left????? nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! fuk. thats insane

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Official T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread. [Details and Instructions Inside]

I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that. I welcome both of them back if they ever change their mind, two great members, but communities are usually always fluid in that sense.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JJ will be back, I owe him a reacharound