User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that. I welcome both of them back if they ever change their mind, two great members, but communities are usually always fluid in that sense.
    I don't think it was the content that bothered big S, but rather the context. This seems like it was just a simple misunderstanding of typical forum conventions.

Internet 101 states, I'm paraphrasing here, "fellas be trollin'". Folks troll on the internet and there's no shame in getting trolled every now and again. Anybody who's ever read an OD post ever knows he's in it for the LULZ, so it's never really worth getting offended.

Furthermore in my extensive experience exclusively male groups spend most of their time joking about fucking each others wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers and adult children. It's nothing to get worked up over until there are pics.

Which brings up another applicable rule: "pics or it didn't happen." At least that's what my wife keeps telling me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post

Furthermore in my extensive experience exclusively male groups spend most of their time joking about fucking each others wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers and adult children. It's nothing to get worked up over until there are pics.

Which brings up another applicable rule: "pics or it didn't happen." At least that's what my wife keeps telling me.
    FB, couple things the bold is no joke, when your own wife clams up (fuck that was good), there's nowhere left to go. And the pics, not sure if H2S will want them on the internet, you will have to ask him as he was taking them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But seriously though, you don't tease someone about their gf, wife, daughter or son in Nate's case unlesss you first are close with them and respect them and their families. I see that kind of teasing as a higher level of respect with e-buddies. I would NEVER at this point tease spewer or someone else whom I don't know very well about that.

For the record, I feel bad that anybody was offended by my antics, if I thought I would piss of even 1 person, I wouldn't have done it that way.
    Last edited by olddawg; 04-04-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    For the record, I feel bad that anybody was offended by my antics, if I thought I would piss of even 1 person, I wouldn't have done it that way.
    That's a nice thought, however the funniest jokes always piss somebody off. If it is pretty obvious no offense is intended I think it's reasonable just to let it slide.

Edit*- Also if you're going to be self-flaggelating on here I would recomend a riding crop, ball-gag, and skinny brunette so at least I can get off to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since I'm newly back, I won't post the pic I'm thinking about lol, but you'll get it eventually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since I'm newly back, I won't post the pic I'm thinking about lol, but you'll get it eventually
    I'm waiting with baited breath.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JJ will be back, I owe him a reacharound
    Seeing posts like this just feel right. Feels much more like the old forum.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that.
    thats what i got from it........jj was never a fan of the ippy stuff, altho most of the board ate it up....sperwer meh dunno, he wasnt a fan of my 'moderating' of it, come to think of it jj has said openly im unprofessional mod (ippy stuff).........but im another one of those guys whos a guy who talks like a guy....whatever......fuck it, come to think of it, when i was posting up those first ct fletcher vids, one person found him annoying and obnoxious and didnt like, jj , guess the swearing put him off and he didnt get the message

wont speak for others, but fuck not everyone of my posts is gonna be a detailed breakdown of macros for a 350mg tren enth 10wk cycle with the end goal of 4% bf loss ............. i like tits, ass, and gags too

- - - Updated - - -

JJ will be back, I owe him a reacharound

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ur a pretty chill mod. All of u are. I seriously have never seen anything I disagreed with or thought was out of line from any of you guys.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Official T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread. [Details and Instructions Inside]

Shirts shipped. I will try to sort the tracking numbers and get them out tomorrow.