Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that. I welcome both of them back if they ever change their mind, two great members, but communities are usually always fluid in that sense.
I don't think it was the content that bothered big S, but rather the context. This seems like it was just a simple misunderstanding of typical forum conventions.

Internet 101 states, I'm paraphrasing here, "fellas be trollin'". Folks troll on the internet and there's no shame in getting trolled every now and again. Anybody who's ever read an OD post ever knows he's in it for the LULZ, so it's never really worth getting offended.

Furthermore in my extensive experience exclusively male groups spend most of their time joking about fucking each others wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers and adult children. It's nothing to get worked up over until there are pics.

Which brings up another applicable rule: "pics or it didn't happen." At least that's what my wife keeps telling me.