User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    he doesnt have that aura about him anymore, imo that was what he brought to the table.......coupled with hendo's ability to fight father time and having dynamite in his right hand, he wants a shot at jones
    hah alrighty. i think machida's been pushing harder, and might even look at a drop to MW at some point, not sure with his whole anderson thing though.

and IMO, hendo's last fight should have been a draw

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Machida may end up with a spectacular KO vs Hendo. Hendo's style and the way he throws that massive overhand right, may play right into Machida's classic counter punch. I don't see things going well for Hendo.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Machida may end up with a spectacular KO vs Hendo. Hendo's style and the way he throws that massive overhand right, may play right into Machida's classic counter punch. I don't see things going well for Hendo.
    I think it'll be Machida via UD, but not a (T)KO. Hendo's never been stopped by punches and hasn't been stopped since '08. However, it is worth noting that the only three people to sub Hendo are or have been teammates of Machida (both Nog's and Anderson).
    M. Ed. Ex Phys