User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure LH and FSH (or just LH) will actually be higher around the 1-2 week mark than off cycle. This was the premise before "2 weeks on, 4 weeks off", where 2 weeks could actually lead to higher test levels after coming off, due to increased LH and FSH.

If we could get someone to be on for 4 weeks, then start taking res100, and show LH and FSH that would be great.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible Legal HCG Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    3 days? Not sure where you got that info. I've had active, albiet low LH production 6 weeks into a cycle.

I think without research to prove it, it's a pipedream and irresponsible to promote it as a "possible alternative".
    iv had lh even later and multiple compounds

trans res can me made out to be a legal alternative but imo an inadequate one at that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like i said "possible" and the blood test is good to view what information we do have and yes if it is going to be possible then more testing would need to be completed.

On the flip side of this you did have the sheep study where they were administered a GABA(b) agonist which was able to keep the production of LH going whilst testosterone was being administered.

GABA(b) receptor agonist can reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on GNRH and LH secretion

1. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep.
    Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses th... [Endocrinology. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI
    Infusion of baclofen, a GABA(B) agonist, into the medial basal hypothalamus (MBH) of castrated rams rapidly increases LH pulse amplitude without altering pulse frequency. The objectives of this study were to determine whether baclofen infusion increased LH in testosterone (T)-treated and intact rams, the increased LH was due to increased GnRH release, and FSH secretion also was increased. In the first experiment we tested the main effects and interaction of baclofen and T on FSH and LH pulse patterns in castrated rams (n = 7). In the second experiment we determined whether baclofen affected GnRH and LH pulses in intact males. Microdialysis guide cannulae were implanted bilaterally into the MBH. After recovery of the animal from surgery, the MBH was perfused using concentric microdialysis probes (2-mm tip) with artificial cerebrospinal fluid (aCSF) for a 3-h control period followed by either aCSF or 1 mM baclofen for 4 h. Blood samples were taken at 10-min intervals. T suppressed mean LH concentrations (10.4 +/- 1.3 vs. 3.3 +/- 1.3 ng/ml) such that LH pulses were undetectable in some T-treated animals during the control period. The change (control period vs. drug infusion period) in mean LH was greater in response to baclofen than in response to aCSF and was not altered by T. The baclofen x T interaction was nonsignificant. Mean FSH was decreased by T, but was not altered by baclofen. In the second experiment hypophyseal portal blood was collected coincident with microdialysis. Infusion of baclofen into the MBH of intact males (n = 7) resulted within 1 h in the onset of frequent and robust GnRH pulses (0.10/h before baclofen vs. 1.57/h after baclofen) that were followed either immediately or gradually by coincident LH pulses. One interpretation is that baclofen acts downstream of the site of action of T. GABA(B) receptors may regulate pulse amplitude in both the presence and absence of T and regulate pulse frequency by modulating the inhibitory effect of T.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not to be an ass, but i think promoting a product that may or not have positive impact on hormonal function to steroid users as POSSIBLE is irresponsible and a tad shady.

it would be one thing for a scholar to propose a study on this possibility, but for someone who is marketing the product to use this info without harder evidence doesn't sit well with me. that's just my opinion though, you seem like a knowledgeable individual, nothing personal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    not to be an ass, but i think promoting a product that may or not have positive impact on hormonal function to steroid users as POSSIBLE is irresponsible and a tad shady.

it would be one thing for a scholar to propose a study on this possibility, but for someone who is marketing the product to use this info without harder evidence doesn't sit well with me. that's just my opinion though, you seem like a knowledgeable individual, nothing personal.
    I am not marketing it for that purpose i still highly advocate the use of HCG what i am doing is sharing what information we have and the blood test results, would you want me to not share this information with you? I think you like everyone else would want to know about something like this even if it does or does not work.
    Last edited by O.N.; 02-20-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Possible Legal HCG Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I am not marketing it for that purpose i still highly advocate the use of HCG what i am doing is sharing what information we have and the blood test results, would you want me to not share this information with you? I think you like everyone else would want to know about something like this even if it does or does not work.
    I think the beef that people are having with you is that you inferred the possibility of the product working while using incomplete information as evidence to back it up. Tactics like that would probably get people excited over at bb.com, but really isn't going to be respected in a well informed community. We've already walked through this possibility of on cycle stimulation of LH via Primordial.

I'm sure your product is good at what it DOES do. Lots of people were huge fans of Sustain Alpha and to have a similar product on the market to fill in that gap is a great thing. Promote THAT like there's no tomorrow and no one would have any problem with it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anybody objects to your N=1 study. Thanks for that. It's just not enough by itself, especially considering you're selling something. Would love to see more bloods when you get 'em.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 02-21-2013 at 10:48 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I just think you carry an extra responsibility with the information being that you are financially invested in the product. I understand companies do it all the time, with the most ridiculous claims. It just so happens that we happen to have the chance to share our feedback with you.

Again, nothing personal and it is purely my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the feedback guys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you guys know WAY more than I do in this particular area. Hence, question. Say I were to run just a 6 week cycle, which doesn't really need hCG. Would using res100 be a good add on cycle, for such a short ride? I was actually thinking of using Erase Pro on a short cycle like that, around 1 cap a day. Would res100 aid in any way if I were to add it as well?