User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    That's a pretty uncommon opinion about SA. I'd argue that it works too well. One pump of the gel is all I can tolerate. Anything more and it crushes my estrogen to a very noticeable level.
    gel? is there a new sustain?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    gel? is there a new sustain?
    There was a new one, for like a month, and then PP got raided. It was SA in PP's new topical carrier, came out around the same time as androenhance and the gel dermacrine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its awesome! I got a bottle of the old topical sa and the new gel. ))

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a pretty uncommon opinion about SA. I'd argue that it works too well. One pump of the gel is all I can tolerate. Anything more and it crushes my estrogen to a very noticeable level.
    Agreed, I don't think I have heard anyone say that before but I also know everyone reacts differently... Personally I think it is a must have in PCT regardless of what your running.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sustain Alpha permanantly reducing acne?

Thank you, J.

I suffered with very bad acne as a teenager. After adulthood, I would still get occasional and sporadic facial acne, but I was slammed hard with body acne, particularly on my back. After I started shaving my chest and stomach, I'd get it there too.

I'd tried a back scrubber and multiple body washes and really didn't make much of a difference. I even used the Clean and Clear with the benzyl peroxide in it with high hopes, but it was a pain in the ass to keep up with and the cost to benefit ratio was virtually non-existent.

It was just dumb luck that my Dermacrine cycle led me to the answer. It wasn't until later that I found the study.

SA is a miracle for acne, IMHO. The remission period is what is most astonishing to me.
    Very good info there FreePress

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SA was huge for me!!! I am only 32 and have low T, pretty much always have due to thyroid issues. (never ran any AAS) But because of my age, I dont want to start TRT, even though the primary and endo have offered. Due to the low T, i have struggled with libido issues. My levels are checked twice a year. Usually April, and September. Last was in Sept and it was 316. Obvioulsy anyone with Low T knows how shitty you can feel. When I found SA topical, it was huge, because I felt like a normal guy my age again. My marriage imporved greatly(sexually), felt great, good moods, etc. Now that PP is gone, and there is no SA, it sucks!! I havent found anything natural that has rivalled SA. I cant beleive that nobody would jump on it, seeing how theres a huge demand, and it included all natural ingredients.....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't go without. This is a suitable replacement:

R-Spray 2-Pack

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never tried the gel carrier but from experience PP had some of the worst topical carriers on the market

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't care for the OHV lotion carrier either. It was effective, though. It was just a pain in the ass to rub in and dry and left sort of a sticky residue behind. The gel, on the other hand, dried completely in a very quick timeframe.

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious, however, as to why you said earlier that SA was useless for everything else. You never explained yourself. Have you ever used the product? If so, what were your results?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst carriers? I think many would argue they had some of the best. Has anyone else made as effective topical pro hormones as PP did? I don't think so. They were the king of topicals.