User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a coincidence sandman thinks PP's topical carrier is crap, and right hook thinks that using grapefruit in Andromass, etc, is also crap.
    They both joined Nov 2012 and right hook works for AMS, Forerunner and I can only guess as to who Sandman works for. Anyway, PP has sadly gone, so reps are going to talk down PP to get business for their company, AMS??? Whatever.

I for one don't like this crap. I'm sure there will be a 'witty' response to this. Again, Whatever.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just waiting for them to qualify their answer with some sort of fact-based analysis. To say Sustain Alpha was "useless" and did nothing, when the Internet is full of people who would testify to the contrary, is laughable.

I didn't like the maintenance of the OHV topical carrier, but it worked. PP, however, hit it out of the park with the gel carrier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Androenhance and the gel carrier is a big improvement, and I have some gel sustain and Dermacrine stashed away. But I'm also glad I have a few old carrier Dermacrine and Sustain, I mean, the shit works, that's what matters. Ok, it's not as convenient as the gel, but they were the best products of their type and probably still are.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was much harder to rub the OHV carrier into your scrotum without having sticky balls most of the day. The gel was a refreshing change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It was much harder to rub the OHV carrier into your scrotum without having sticky balls most of the day. The gel was a refreshing change
    Yep, TMI. LOL

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found topical sustain alpha to be very inconvinient, after applying it I used to be wet from ear to ear. It was not strong enough to lower my E2 either, but for some other folks it was- so it depends from person to person. Resveratrol was good for skin.
    I liked benzoflavone and was main reason why I used to buy SA. So overall I would say SA was/is a nice sporting supplement, I used it and always bought it with discount, and would probably used it if its still here but I would never pay full price for it, and definitely will not buy any of "carbon copies" from other companies. Most of those supps look good on paper, and when they describe it, it sounds like "must have" but usualy they are not worth the money.
    One day maybe will people start to understand what I was sayin' till I went blue in the face-if you're hypothyroid use thyroid meds, if testosterone levels cannot be fix go on TRT, if E2 levels cannot be fixed use proper AI, through "official channels" these will be not so expensive and once underlying problem is fixed- libido will improve, energy levels will go up.... etc

As for resveratrol this is what they falsely claimed: Moderate drinking of red wine has long been known to reduce the risk of heart disease. This is best known as "the French paradox".
    Resveratrol may have benefits on heart health but "French paradox" is not one of them.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-27-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I found topical sustain alpha to be very inconvinient, after applying it I used to be wet from ear to ear. It was not strong enough to lower my E2 either, but for some other folks it was- so it depends from person to person. Resveratrol was good for skin.
    I liked benzoflavone and was main reason why I used to buy SA. So overall I would say SA was/is a nice sporting supplement, I used it and always bought it with discount, and would probably used it if its still here but I would never pay full price for it, and definitely will not buy any of "carbon copies" from other companies. Most of those supps look good on paper, and when they describe it, it sounds like "must have" but usualy they are not worth the money.
    One day maybe will people start to understand what I was sayin' till I went blue in the face-if you're hypothyroid use thyroid meds, if testosterone levels cannot be fix go on TRT, if E2 levels cannot be fixed use proper AI, through "official channels" these will be not so expensive and once underlying problem is fixed- libido will improve, energy levels will go up.... etc

As for resveratrol this is what they falsely claimed: Moderate drinking of red wine has long been known to reduce the risk of heart disease. This is best known as "the French paradox".
    Resveratrol may have benefits on heart health but "French paradox" is not one of them.
    Interesting about the French Paradox... I've heard that for years. Now I'm going to have to come up with another reason for my red wine drinking.

I know there are a lot of Sustain Alpha fans so I wasn't going to say anything, but now that you spoke up about your results with it, I would have to echo them. For some odd reason, it did precious little for me. Little to no effect on estrogen nor testosterone for some reason. I only used the topical and though I didn't care for the cream carrier, I tolerated it for the sake of seeing results. I know Sustain worked for a lot of people and people loved it. I just wasn't one of them. Maybe my skin is thick as a rhino...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this thread via a Google search for SA. I, too, have suffered some severe, cystic adult acne. My back used to be bad, but it has calmed down now.

Freepressright, you had mentioned using Dermacrine on your back and had some success. You had also recommended another resveratrol spray.

Which do think is better? I'm a fan of BPS, but was wondering if the other ingredients in there might have side effects. Obviously, there is that risk, but figured I'd ask.

Thanks. Great thread by the way. I think AndroFactory is coming out with something similar to SA.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant believe I totally missed this. I never got acne on my back until after my first cycle a couple years ago and ever since its kinda just stuck around, but I got shafted with bad facial acne genetics so its always been a problem. Ive got an old bottle of the original SA so Ill have to give it a shot. Maybe I'll pick up some R-spray, Ive been hesitant to order from prototype though. I wish he'd give more info on his products on his website though