User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, who knows? maybe ippy was putting his spanish sausage in everything that moved. he looked like zyzz after his SD run :P

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Starting monday, it's all steaks, chicken,rice, green beans and broccoli. 2013 was supposed to be my year, but I've been side tracked by partying and slaying randos. I'm gonna drop the partying. Pick up some creatine after my blood test and get on good nutrition and exercise. No excuses. By putting it inwriting, I'm gonna make sure I stick to it, because I know you guys will hound me, and not let me slack or live it down if I do.
    Clean living, hell yeah! Sounds like you got it figured out. I'd add some moderate cardio in too. I notice my boners suffer when I lose my conditioning during a bulk, maybe you lost a little bit bulking? If not disregard.

*edit - Slaying randos is your duty as an American soldier, especially college girls, foreign chicks, and 17 year olds.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 02-22-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR, I agree that sexual appetites should be roughly equivalent, but I take the opposite approach.

When my libido starts getting too high for the old lady I just run a bottle of trenazone and then we don't have to worry about it for months. Also lengthens the life of my keyboards, if you know what I mean.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    Clean living, hell yeah! Sounds like you got it figured out. I'd add some moderate cardio in too. I notice my boners suffer when I lose my conditioning during a bulk, maybe you lost a little bit bulking? If not disregard.

*edit - Slaying randos is your duty as an American soldier, especially college girls, foreign chicks, and 17 year olds.
    Let's keep that last one on the DL now lol...hush hush man. I'm not gonna stop that. But I am gonna stop the partying. 3 beer max a night when I go out. With my friends it's inevitable that we'll go out. So I'll just do it the righr way the best I can...I havenoticed on run days for PT I get NORB's all day. Even today while I was sitting at my desk on CQ. Maybe that's it, idfk. I'm grasping at straws. I did basically quit cardio once I did my first hdrol run. Except for my short stint cutting in Afgh.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's keep that last one on the DL now lol...hush hush man. I'm not gonna stop that. But I am gonna stop the partying. 3 beer max a night when I go out. With my friends it's inevitable that we'll go out. So I'll just do it the righr way the best I can...I havenoticed on run days for PT I get NORB's all day. Even today while I was sitting at my desk on CQ. Maybe that's it, idfk. I'm grasping at straws. I did basically quit cardio once I did my first hdrol run. Except for my short stint cutting in Afgh.
    dam .narbs. i'd kill for narbs. haha. i havent had a narb in like 2 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I think the ID exem tanked my estrogen. Been off for 4(5?)days now and my NORB erections somewhat came back and have been extremely strong. My erecrions during sex, pretty strong, and I can get them on command almost. I feel kinda like I did pre ph use. But maybe I'm jumping the gun.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 02-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I think the ID exem tanked my estrogen. Been off for 4(5?)days now and my NORB erections somewhat came back and have been extremely strong. My erecrions during sex, pretty strong, and I can get them on command almost. I feel kinda like I did pre ph use. But maybe I'm jumping the gun.
    makes a shit ton of sense, brother.

sorry if this has been asked/informed, but when do you get bloods now that you're off shit? if you are gonna get it done that is.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had been using Sustain Alpha the last few days from some acne caused by Intimidate and Tropinol XP. My erection quality has gone to hell. Time to get off it.

I really need a blood test to determine how naturally low my estrogen is, because any product that claims to mitigate estrogen crushes me, every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    makes a shit ton of sense, brother.

sorry if this has been asked/informed, but when do you get bloods now that you're off shit? if you are gonna get it done that is.
    If everything stays great. I probably won't need them. But I will get it regardless. But the time frame was 8-9 weeks. So when that rolls around, I'll go get them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If everything stays great. I probably won't need them. But I will get it regardless. But the time frame was 8-9 weeks. So when that rolls around, I'll go get them.
    make sense. i know you like to do your homework and you're very well informed, but stay safe youngling.