User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erection issues?

Before I ever did my first cycle of Hdrol a year ago, I could get hard, stay hard, and continue to stay hard for atleast 2-3 solid rounds, with onyl a slight percentage in loss of firmness after each successful climax. Until I needed that refractory after round 2-3 lol. Well, ever since, I haven't really had the same quality downstairs. Always an 80-90%, but never rocking the 100% like I always did before. I thought I was good after my last torem PCT. It wasn't crazy good, and I didn't feel back 100%. But my quality of life was pretty good. I thought I fully understood the principles of PCT. But was unaware of all the floating estrogen in your body when you take a serm. I never put 2 and 2 together.(Dumb me, I know). So I always used just a SERM, and cortisol controller. This time I ordered some Dragon Exem, and have been running 10mg ED, instead of the 25mg EOD or E3D. I am no longer tired that often like I was previously(which is why I believed I had a failed PCT, and low test), and my numbers on the weights are starting to increase again, with this GVT style I'm doing. So I figured the exem halped my test.

But last night with the chick I like, I had a freak ejaculation out of now where like 10 minutes in(lol), finished her off with the remaining erection I had in those 30seconds before I went soft....Then I took FOREVER to get back to 70% again, and would go soft with any break in action, like taking the time to put a condom on(all of 5 secs?), and go soft during sex itself, was barely able to hold out for 1 5 min stint to finish her again. I know I should get bloodwork post pct, and I mean to soon, this is probably exactly what I needed to kick my ass to go get it. But I'm wondering is it likely that my estrogen has been tanked, and that why I'm having erection problems? I was definitely higher estrogen before I started it. By face was showing it. Once I jumped on the Exem, it stopped, and thinned back out. But now my erection trouble is bothering, I'm trying to catch it before it's actually a real problem.Would I be better off trying 10mg EOD? This isn't a pressing issue, I can still get hard enough, and last a round, which is always long enough to get her off, but I wanna get back to the leg shaking, vagina hurting ability for hours on end I had before. Since I don't particularly remember this being an issue a few weeks back. I'll try and get some bloodwork this weekend.

Long story short, maybe the storys are correct, and I shouldn't have been stupid and did hdrol, or any of what I've done. But oh well, you live and you learn. Taking this year off, or atleast that's the plan.

Is there any natural stuff you guys can think of, or should I just go nab some blue pills for free at Madigan in the meantime?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where was that thing, for cheap bloodwork, I know h2s found it before on PP forums.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottom line: You need bloodwork before determining anything for sure.

In the meantime, some P5P, maca and an L-Dopa supplement should provide some symptomatic relief and get you feeling more excited. PDE-5 inhibitors are also OK to use to get you through situations like this. Now that you're thinking about it, and worrying about it, the likelihood psychological ED will be in play is huge. You need a few 100% sessions to get your confidence back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm honestly not worrying about it too heavily. That's why I'm trying to get it figured out now. Before it does cause a problem. I just need to find that page about cheap bloodwork. I know it will now be in my head, because it has been before. But I'm not tooooo worried about it. I just don't wanna wait forever to get back into round 2. I wanna fuck, throw the rubber away, and get back down to business like I did before. Hopefully if I can find that cheap bloodwork page. Ill have it done this weekend. Ill sstop taking the exem in the meantime, see if I notice a difference within the next few days. It's already been 24hrs since my last dose.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Where was that thing, for cheap bloodwork, I know h2s found it before on PP forums.
    Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until February 28, 2013.

Use coupon code g6874eg4 at checkout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until February 28, 2013.

Use coupon code g6874eg4 at checkout.

Thanks much. Ill see if I can get it done today.
    When is the best time to go, hormonally speaking. I feel like morning would be the highest levels. But no the most accurate per-say. I feel like afternoon, which would correlate to how I actually am dring the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks much. Ill see if I can get it done today.
    When is the best time to go, hormonally speaking. I feel like morning would be the highest levels. But no the most accurate per-say. I feel like afternoon, which would correlate to how I actually am dring the day.
    Early morning... Not too long after your usual waking time and after a 12 hour fast is usually recommended.

Hormone Panel for Females Add to Wishlist $59.99
    More Info Add To Cart
    Hormone Panel for Females

Description: ***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
    Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause. Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
    -Estradiol, serum;
    -Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
    -Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
    -Testosterone, serum;
    -Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism, Female Specific Tests, Infertility Testing

Price: $59.99 Add To Cart
    Last edited by Coolazice; 02-21-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You found that on private md? or the site you gave me the discount for havent check the link you gave me earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the help guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You found that on private md? or the site you gave me the discount for havent check the link you gave me earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the help guys
    Private MD is the site I gave you the code for. It was under the "Female Specific Tests".

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    taking the exemestane is gonna have skewed ur results. to get a test right now isn't gonna show you how you are in your natural state.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm sure j will say the same. u need to wait bfor u get a test. how long? not sure. month minimum. maybe longer