Thread: Welcome Promo

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Promo

Hey everyone,

Glad to be part of this forum now and to introduce ourselves and grab your attention we are offering members of the board an opportunity to get a 5% Discount off everything.

Now this is more generous then it first seems if you check out some of our stacks which all represent 10% saving in the first instance so potentially 15% off a cycle.

Plus the £ GBP took a dip yesterday against the $ USD too!

Anyways - to take advantage simply enter the code 'swole' at the checkout and the saving will be applied.

For those who do not know about us we ship to the US for £8 (approx $12.50) under 500g (avg ph pot is 80g) and send everything tracked mail which can be followed on USPS and is an avg 4-5 working day delivery, though we have seen NY depot taking a bit longer lately.

Also any questions or advice then we welcome your comments and look to find the best solution not highest cost sale.

Thanks

JW

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dam. that's a nice price for that kind of international shipping. i shall inform my friend of ur 11-keto for his next cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^yes we absorb some of the cost to make it attractive -

Over the years one of the main reasons I have not purchased from overseas more as a consumer is shipping costs and so I want to remove this barrier, then it becomes only a trust in the company being legit and I feel that we are passed that being questioned now - does not take long to google and find out who is and is not the real deal.

We probably ship 4-5 orders to the US on a daily basis on average.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice little promo ya got going here.