A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Brand?

Dose?

Any other supps with it like a stano or something?
    This was a while ago so forgive me if some info is a little off.

Brand was Hardcore formulations i believe (local guy in CO i think). 10 mgs/day me thinks. Don't think I even ran cycle support with it, but I may have. Definitely had Liver Support, MAYBE TUDCA, not completely sure. if not, it was something like Liver Fix. again, not sure.

PCT was OTC (Complete PCT i think) with bloods before and after and although i don't remember values, everything looking decent.

Sides were incredibly hard muscles, good mood and raging boners LOL all kidding aside, there may have been some extra aggression at the gym.

Now, like I said, at the time, i wasn't anywhere near the already limited knowledge I have today, so it wasn't the most calculated, educated cycle and I know what i'm describing doesn't sound anything like the usual SD run, so it still interests me to hear how potentially harmful this compound can be and how lucky (??) i was i guess.

have some from some other brand stashed away with good dates still, but i dont think ill be doing anything other than AAS in the future, so they'll become gifts to friends in brazil , although i don't wanna pass it to some kid who (like me at the time) hasn't done his research on the necessary caution/potential threats of the compound.

anyway, in the end, i can say i had a pretty good experience with SD, rivaled only by the almighty 1t-Tren.

EDIT - just realized this might sound like i'm trying to sell SD here. sorry mods. fixed.
    Last edited by longBallLima; 02-25-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    This was a while ago so forgive me if some info is a little off.

Brand was Hardcore formulations i believe (local guy in CO i think). 10 mgs/day me thinks. Don't think I even ran cycle support with it, but I may have. Definitely had Liver Support, MAYBE TUDCA, not completely sure. if not, it was something like Liver Fix. again, not sure.

PCT was OTC (Complete PCT i think) with bloods before and after and although i don't remember values, everything looking decent.

Sides were incredibly hard muscles, good mood and raging boners LOL all kidding aside, there may have been some extra aggression at the gym.

Now, like I said, at the time, i wasn't anywhere near the already limited knowledge I have today, so it wasn't the most calculated, educated cycle and I know what i'm describing doesn't sound anything like the usual SD run, so it still interests me to hear how potentially harmful this compound can be and how lucky (??) i was i guess.

have some from some other brand stashed away with good dates still, but i dont think ill be doing anything other than AAS in the future, so they'll become gifts to friends in brazil , although i don't wanna pass it to some kid who (like me at the time) hasn't done his research on the necessary caution/potential threats of the compound.

anyway, in the end, i can say i had a pretty good experience with SD, rivaled only by the almighty 1t-Tren.

EDIT - just realized this might sound like i'm trying to sell SD here. sorry mods. fixed.
    Thanks for all the info. I have 3 bottles sitting around that I am still debating what to do with. The low dose you used is probably where I would run it too to remain relatively side-free along with a stano or Proviron and possibly a little Test too. 1T- Tren was awesome!!! Wish I would have stocked up big time on that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the info. I have 3 bottles sitting around that I am still debating what to do with. The low dose you used is probably where I would run it too to remain relatively side-free along with a stano or Proviron and possibly a little Test too. 1T- Tren was awesome!!! Wish I would have stocked up big time on that one.
    no worries and true on the 1t-tren!

I'm pretty lucky with estrogen sides. Again in my uneducated self, i ran 1t-tren with nothing for estrogen and dont think i had anything major. a little moody maybe but 0 signs of gyno

the cycle im running now, the masteron is pretty much taking care of estro if im understanding this right.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no worries and true on the 1t-tren!

I'm pretty lucky with estrogen sides. Again in my uneducated self, i ran 1t-tren with nothing for estrogen and dont think i had anything major. a little moody maybe but 0 signs of gyno

the cycle im running now, the masteron is pretty much taking care of estro if im understanding this right.
    Apparently I have a decent amount of good luck with Estrogen myself despite having higher bf and not using proper support. I didn't see much bloating and no gyno from 1T-T, but did have a little issue with my temper once or twice. Andromass seemed to raise E2 more towards the end, but I'm sure my reckless and high-carb eating contributed A LOT to that (even with 6 AH in the mix).

Mast E is another compound that is on my wish list to try later this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently I have a decent amount of good luck with Estrogen myself despite having higher bf and not using proper support. I didn't see much bloating and no gyno from 1T-T, but did have a little issue with my temper once or twice. Andromass seemed to raise E2 more towards the end, but I'm sure my reckless and high-carb eating contributed A LOT to that (even with 6 AH in the mix).

Mast E is another compound that is on my wish list to try later this year.
    I think folks are not crazy about Mast E, shorter esters are preferred, but someone with experience with E might offer better details.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q and A

I think folks are not crazy about Mast E, shorter esters are preferred, but someone with experience with E might offer better details.
    was a fan, not anymore

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    was a fan, not anymore
    you don't like mast at all anymore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    you don't like mast at all anymore?
    meh its a good drug, just what it does cant justify its price
    iv run cycles with and without, and the difference is minimal i find

anyone who buys mast for their cycle, cause they like the libido effects, well jmo, stupid investment.....test will carry your libido, so unless you are precomp, meh i wouldnt advise.

however i know im in the minority on this board in that sentiment, it seems everyone likes mast or stano(ph) and use it in every cycle with great results......to each's own

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    meh its a good drug, just what it does cant justify its price
    iv run cycles with and without, and the difference is minimal i find

anyone who buys mast for their cycle, cause they like the libido effects, well jmo, stupid investment.....test will carry your libido, so unless you are precomp, meh i wouldnt advise.

however i know im in the minority on this board in that sentiment, it seems everyone likes mast or stano(ph) and use it in every cycle with great results......to each's own
    i liked being on proviron better than just test... i feel like i might love mast. haha only one way to find out..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mast is better than proviron, thats an easy one