Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q and A

What is the best stack/combination people have run, just briefly giving an indication of why you felt the chosen options worked together?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trendione, and ment. I haven't tried much. Just Ment, trendione, AM, AH, Hdrol, and Msten. Ment and trendione was incredible together. The strength was increasing every day and I never wanted to leave the gym. While my diet was in check I was leaning out on it. I was superdosed on trendione though. Like 130mg and 40mg ment PreWO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Any progresterone issues at all with that combination?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Q and A

Everything? Tren/mast/test, only cycle I will probably do again aas wise.

Designers? AM, AH, Trenavar. Note the trend?

Best standalone designer? Trenazone.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Injectable: Test, NPP, 1Test
    DS: Msten, Dplex
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last Spring I ran CELs M-LMG and H-Drol for 10 weeks. The first week I took 75 mgs of LMG per week and 50mgs of Drol per week. The second week I switched it up and took 50mgs of LMG and 75mgs of Drol. I kept switching back and fourth between those doses each week for the entire cycle. I felt unreal the entire time! I would describe it as feeling like THE alpha male in the gym with massive pumps each time I went to the gym. I would crush the weights I lifted the previous week. It seemed as though the heavier the weight the better my joints felt which is a great feeling. My libido was through the roof, my appetite was higher that normal and my sense of well being was very high for 10+ weeks.

I used Primordial's test recovery stack and kept most of my size but lost a little strength.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trenazone + AndroHard + Ultradrol was pretty fantastic. If I did it again I would spend more time working into it though, and would've run HCG. Took forever to reach baseline numbers afterwards, even with a pretty aggresive PCT.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBB View Post
    Last Spring I ran CELs M-LMG and H-Drol for 10 weeks.
    I ran a quick M-LMG + Epi Cycle. Pretty much sides-free, and OTC PCT was good for me too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all i've done aas-wise: Test E + Mast

funny, i dreamed i was taking trestolone LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBB View Post
    Last Spring I ran CELs M-LMG and H-Drol for 10 weeks. The first week I took 75 mgs of LMG per week and 50mgs of Drol per week. The second week I switched it up and took 50mgs of LMG and 75mgs of Drol. I kept switching back and fourth between those doses each week for the entire cycle. I felt unreal the entire time! I would describe it as feeling like THE alpha male in the gym with massive pumps each time I went to the gym. I would crush the weights I lifted the previous week. It seemed as though the heavier the weight the better my joints felt which is a great feeling. My libido was through the roof, my appetite was higher that normal and my sense of well being was very high for 10+ weeks.

I used Primordial's test recovery stack and kept most of my size but lost a little strength.
    Interesting - I tend to like doses of 75-100mg of LMG for 4-6 weeks. Not seen it run with Halo. We do a stack with it alongside P Mag which has always been a very popular option, P Mag being the near chemical twin of Halo/HDrol but generally considered the better bulker of the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    I ran a quick M-LMG + Epi Cycle. Pretty much sides-free, and OTC PCT was good for me too.
    Wow that for me is one strange combination - a very dry lean product such as Epi and then a wet bulker in the form of LMG.

Did the Epi keep things dry from the LMG?