Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Election Day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Election Day

Both the candidates are corporate puppets. That said, I voted for Romney because I believe Obama views himself as a world citizen and not as a Champion of US interest in the world. Moreover, despite what anyone thinks about the morality of Bain capital, Romney was good at making money and serving the company. Obama, before taking the presidency was mediocre at best from what is known about his past. It's great that Obama won so he or his party will be forced to explain his incompetence when "national health care" falls way short of the mark. I know you guys in other countries think that we got this wonderful thing like the health care you enjoy, but I can assure you, it's not similar. In affect, it was just another tax that will hit small business in the pocket book which works out great for GE and the other super PAC donors that love to throw up road blocks to keep competition at bay.

The best part about last night is that the Republican Party was ran over by a simple truth: If it wants to survive, it must change. As a moderate, libertarian minded Republican that despises equally the morally bankrupt neoconservatives and "bibles and bullets" t-party sect, I am optimistic that a pragmatic approach will produce a party that has something truly inspiring to offer the Country.

On the positive side, the economy is slowly recovering despite how dismally our government performs which brings to light this truth: The success of the country is still largely in the hands of the people, and not the government. Thank God for that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post

and just me, but interesting how the ken, ark, ala, idaho and states like that dont like the black guy, with alot of 65% to 35% while the heavy populated sea side states were tighter races won by obama
    Democratic on coastal states and Republican in middle America has been that way forever--has nothing to do with color (maybe with some people, but not with whole states). It's about Conservative vs. Liberal ideals.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    between the guy with decent ideas that can't make 'em happen (mix of incompetence with partisan sabotaging) and the guy with shitty ideas who might just be able to implement them having house majority, i'll stick with the one with decent ideas...

my long balls woke up relieved

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obama is stuck because hes trying to push his agenda against a republican wall, with the way govt is set up now

on a side
    col, wash legalize pot !
    whites hate obama it seems, while gays, minorities voted for him, so really do people generally vote for the best man for the job?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obama is stuck because hes trying to push his agenda against a republican wall, with the way govt is set up now

on a side
    col, wash legalize pot !
    whites hate obama it seems, while gays, minorities voted for him, so really do people generally vote for the best man for the job?
    Whites don't hate Obama. lol. Half of them voted FOR him. The country is very evenly split, party-wise. I think Republican's have slightly more people registered to vote, but it is very very close. From there, the guy who gets people to believe or trust him the most, wins.

As far as voting for the best man for the job...lol... half the country would say the best man won and half the country would say the best man lost.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Whites don't hate Obama. lol. Half of them voted FOR him. The country is very evenly split, party-wise. I think Republican's have slightly more people registered to vote, but it is very very close. From there, the guy who gets people to believe or trust him the most, wins.

As far as voting for the best man for the job...lol... half the country would say the best man won and half the country would say the best man lost.
    I never liked Mitt. Just saying. This was Obama's race to lose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post

thank god a hispanic didnt win........im racist

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Election Day

thank god a hispanic didnt win........im racist
    This ^^^ totally, thank God... Am I right?

- Valdez
    Valdez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    This ^^^ totally, thank God... Am I right?

- Valdez
    hahahah im not racist, wife is mexican, ippy called me racist once for flaming him so much

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Election Day

Just busting your balls dude : )

- Valdez
    Valdez