Thread: Election Day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    thank god a hispanic didnt win........im racist
    This would change the national work day... lunch breaks would be 3 hours long with a mandatory siesta.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    This would change the national work day... lunch breaks would be 3 hours long with a mandatory siesta.
    yeah but
    mexicans are cheaper, faster , better..........that and security wouldnt be an issue, they dont need all those goggles n belts n shit, they wont follow city codes either, 'you want this in here, i can do it, two pifty, shake on it'

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Election Day

yeah but
    mexicans are cheaper, faster , better..........that and security wouldnt be an issue, they dont need all those goggles n belts n shit, they wont follow city codes either, 'you want this in here, i can do it, two pifty, shake on it'
    Funny as hell dude....but true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ here in mtl, welding is a 2yr few thousand dollar program, wife's cousin's cousin showed me in his backyard in a few weeks lol
    id ask things n his answer 'nah, dont need it, hahha nah man no one does that'

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Election Day

^^^^ here in mtl, welding is a 2yr few thousand dollar program, wife's cousin's cousin showed me in his backyard in a few weeks lol
    id ask things n his answer 'nah, dont need it, hahha nah man no one does that'
    I can believe it. We have this Mexican vendor who comes and cleans our offices. It took the previous vendor we had over 10hrs to clean our offices (including restrooms). When their contract was up, we put out a bid, the Mexican vendor said they could do the cleaning in 6hrs or less! And offered us a cheaper rate at that!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Election Day

obama is stuck because hes trying to push his agenda against a republican wall, with the way govt is set up now

on a side
    col, wash legalize pot !
    whites hate obama it seems, while gays, minorities voted for him, so really do people generally vote for the best man for the job?
    Obama originally ran on the platform that he would unite both parties, and then, once he was elected, immediately rammed through "Obama Care." So when the Republicans stonewall his stuff now, that's just karma. He also said that Obama care wasn't a tax on small businesses, but my dentist assures me that it is and it's pretty steep... Enough to keep him from hiring people.
    Moreover Obama played the class card during this election by claiming the Republicans are for the rich. According to the average American's definition a person is rich if their income is 150,000 or more, which is hardly rich I can assure you. I literally dug ditches to get to where I am, and here's the prez insinuating that the only way to get what I got is by screwing over the little guy and dodging taxes. So you can see that there are other better reasons to hate him other than race. (And by the way, I voted for Paul in my primary, Romney was not my first choice either.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    I can believe it. We have this Mexican vendor who comes and cleans our offices. It took the previous vendor we had over 10hrs to clean our offices (including restrooms). When their contract was up, we put out a bid, the Mexican vendor said they could do the cleaning in 6hrs or less! And offered us a cheaper rate at that!!
    hahah did my windows in the spring 2yrs ago, got some french small company, fkn visit, estimate, checked everything, came back 2wks, ect ect, wasnt even that good
    this past spring, went latino, they asked on the fkn phone type of house, gave a price, showed up 2days later and fkn polished the windows to the point i could lick em......1/3 the price, and a 12 of corona