User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Though some have theorized that liver support reduces effectiveness of oral PH or AAS, I can say that I have always seen the effects of those compounds just fine while using strong liver supports (TUDCA or TUDCA + milk thistle). I would say if it does diminish the effectiveness, it is at a level that is not noticeable or measurable. Since you only have one liver, I propose that you keep it as healthy as possible on cycle and get it back to normal function asap in PCT.
    x2 this

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never meant not to use liver support sups, just whether they could be taken together,
    i.e. 8am: NAC, Milk thistle, Mechabol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in bumping this for a bit since I'm currently on a cycle and have been using tudca for liver support.

I've ran 15+ oral cycles. Always used milk thistle (well not always at one point i didnt know what liver support was). Regardless never had any liver issues.

Running dmz 2.0 (which I realize is hardcore toxic shit but I'm using tudca but no milk thistle for once).. 2 weeks in..

I have a decent amount of discomfort in my abdomen and my mouth tastes like there's iron in it. I'm probably throwing the rest of that shit in the garbage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwing the Tudca or DMZ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
    Throwing the Tudca or DMZ?
    The dmz. I didn't make that very clear the way I worded it. Admittedly.. Gotta be 100% honest.. I had a Wedding Reception Saturday night and I had a few more drinks than I should have. By few let's say like 15. I felt a little off the following couple days and I felt like shit yesterday and today... In hindsight maybe I should have given my liver a break sunday and not taken the dmz then.

I'm at least going to take a day off from it tomorrow. Probably two days off. See how I feel by the end of those 2 days. I know pulsing isn't advised but I gotta listen to my body. I'm not going to go get bloods done yet at this point.

The thing was the first 12-13 days I felt fine. I might have myself to blame.

The other issue was I don't really have the money right now to pickup another bottle of tudca so I ordered some liv 52.. I might just wait till it arrives.. And take that and milk thistle. So I might end up doing something like a 2 week on 2 week off 2 week on regimen if that's when the stuff gets here.

I could be overreacting here but when you're taking a hardcore toxic oral and some weird shit starts happening.. Well..

I guess I'm not 22-23 anymore and I need to keep that in mind.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 05-09-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    I guess I'm not 22-23 anymore and I need to keep that in mind.
    The more you try to ignore this fact, the more the body will remind you. lol. You've only got one set of organs. Once they go, you're done. Take good care of yourself, man.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to give an update on this because I found it interesting. I decided a few days ago to try to finish off my bottle of dmz 2.0.

Had a couple days left of tudca and been taking milk thistle in addition. Liv 52 just arrived so I was covered once the tudca ran out.

My 3rd day back on was last night... Yesterday again I started to get that metallic taste in the back of my mouth. It got considerably worse at night.

As I go to brush my teeth for whatever reason I decide to look at at the back of my tongue/throat...

In the back half of my tongue is a decently thick white coating that extends, when I looked closer, to about 65% of my tongue that gets thinner as it goes towards the tip and eventually disappears.

I believe I actually have thrush. I got online and there were a couple articles that very briefly mentioned a link to oral anabolics and thrush but it was no more than briefly.. Obviously the main thing was a weakened immune system since this apparently a fungal infection.. No I don't have AIDS.

Given the fact I've done some harsh oral cycles this is baffling but again kind of interesting to me. I mean I've had two flare ups of this now and both were in the last month while taking dmz 2.0. Surely that's not just coincidence.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irrelevant to the conversation really, but I've always thought of IML to be the IDS of today's designer game, as far as formulation goes.

Anyway, I hope things get better for you man. I have no real advice, but maybe stop running harsh oral cycles.