User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tren enanthate and equipoise cycle

Someone who I know and have to be around is going to be starting a tren enanthate and equipoise cycle. I'm not sure this person is fully cognizant of the kind of ride they're about to take. Tren and EQ, with no test base and no DHT sounds like it's going to be full of lethargy, mood swings, irritability and all sorts of other not-so-fun stuff.

I ask some of the more experienced cyclers here, am I off base in my assessment?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont have anywhere near the knowledge of most members here, but seems like you are very much correct. from the little i understand, mostly thanks to the users here, a small dose of test weekly is almost mandatory in that cycle

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's dose dependent. EQ is generally low in sides with maybe some BP and/or anxiety if too high of a dose. The tren could make him lethargic, but not everyone reacts the same way to compounds.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's his first real gear cycle. I was advising him to use test and masteron based on his goals, but he wants to give tren and EQ a run. I just worry about what real tren might do to his temperament. He tends to run a little hot anyhow sometimes.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell him not to run that cycle. It's stupid... One of my friends was told by his "buddy" that deca+test is a great cycle. I was like.. fuck it's the first thing you're ever going to run, and he wants to run test+deca? And of course there was no mention of AI or SERM, let alone PCT or deca-dick or gyno.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tren and eq actually work well together.....but id want 250test a wk somewhere in there........also being his first id pick one or the other, as he'll never know what did what and feel the need to combo them forever

i think the dht for every cycle is a drum thats been beaten to death......low dose test is enough, unless you really crave what something like mast or proviron gives........but cycle wise tren/test or eq/test is enough

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    tren and eq actually work well together.....but id want 250test a wk somewhere in there........also being his first id pick one or the other, as he'll never know what did what and feel the need to combo them forever

i think the dht for every cycle is a drum thats been beaten to death......low dose test is enough, unless you really crave what something like mast or proviron gives........but cycle wise tren/test or eq/test is enough
    This. So few people actually will get the full effects out of proviron or mast that it's pointless for them to run it. Why so many people are using these, more or less, specialized AAS instead of keeping things simple with test and another anabolic is beyond me. I'm open for experimentation, but only once it becomes necessary instead of using simply because I can and/or have access to it.
    Last edited by Rodja; 02-07-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tren enanthate and equipoise cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    tren/test or eq/test is enough
    This. Though for a first cycle, I still think test solo is great. Plenty of gains from a single compound at 400/wk.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 02-07-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think when you're talking about something like a 19nor, the DHT proves useful in providing androgenic potency that the underlying anabolic doesn't and beyond that of regular testosterone. For me, preservation of sex drive is absolutely essential. I'm dating a 36-year-old nympho who absolutely expects to be laid more than once per day or she becomes grumpy (not complaining). Fortunately it isn't me running this cycle, LOL.

My foray to the dark side would probably be strictly test or test/masteron. One of these days...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I think when you're talking about something like a 19nor, the DHT proves useful in providing androgenic potency that the underlying anabolic doesn't and beyond that of regular testosterone. For me, preservation of sex drive is absolutely essential. I'm dating a 36-year-old nympho who absolutely expects to be laid more than once per day or she becomes grumpy (not complaining). Fortunately it isn't me running this cycle, LOL.

My foray to the dark side would probably be strictly test or test/masteron. One of these days...
    Yeah I think they were referring to the fact that testosterone itself should convert to tons of DHT at even just 250mg a week.

I think your buddy should just run test at 600mg per week for 12 weeks. Grab an AI and a SERM and roll out from there.

Maybe an oral for the first 4 weeks.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day