User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Active time in the body for Trenazone

I've been mulling over some info, and I couldn't find the answer.

How long after your last application of Trenazone is it still 'active' in the body? Would it be something that you can use right up to the day prior to PCT?

I was thinking back to previous cycles that I've done and their respective PCTs. I did AndroMASS and Trenazone for a cycle and ran PP's PCT v2 stack with it. I stopped Trenazone a good week before the AndroMASS ran out, and started PCT the day after the last AM dose.

I would think that since you have to apply it 2x a day to get steady levels, it would leave the body quickly. However, I recall somewhere that topical PH's take a while to actually get into your system, making me think that after you do your last application, there is still lag time while your body is absorbing it.

Can anyone weigh in on this?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Active time in the body for Trenazone

I think it was purported to have an 8 hour half-life. This would put a 2 ml dose as completely cleared and inactive in less than 48 hours.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to recall AL manufacturing this with some sort of time release so that one dose every 24hrs was required, on this basis then anything up to 24hrs.

I see their banner on here, perhaps they will clarify.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it would clear out quickly, I just was curious about the transdermal carrier. I need to research them some more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobalt what dose of TZ did you run with Andromass? I just started this weekend with 1.5 but I'm also running Mechabol @ 150 for 3 more weeks. Blood pressure is good so far .

BTW I feel like Superman on Mech! Unfreaken believable and I don't want to even take a rest day per week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I keep hearing such good stuff about Mech, too bad it is discontinued.

I want to say I was running 2mL, 1mL at about 7am and another mL at 7pm. I tried to space them 12 hours apart.

This was with AndroMASS v1, at the recommended dose of 6 caps a day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't had any super strength increase but endurance is way up. Recovery is good in 24 hrs after super workouts 1.5 - 2 hrs in the gym. Pumps are wicked and the feeling in the gym should be illegal (?????)

Mech is a little wet for me so its great on my joints. Running this cycle as a recomp but I'm up 8 lbs starting week 4 with doing cardio. Waiting for the strength from AM to kick in full with the TZ. I'm going to turn up the AH now with the added TZ.

It's a good ride for an old guy!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's weird. I've had great things happen with Mecha and great with Tren but I gotta say this Tren/Mecha run was the biggest letdown I've ever had.

My strength shot up the first couple weeks especially but I may be up 2-3 lbs realistically. I also ran Dbol with it and at one point I was running Trestolone. Maybe I just mixed too much in my body but man..

I'm at 3 ml a day at the Trenazone and I don't feel shit from it. It's really weird to me. I guess I just didn't respond to this cycle for some reason or another. Shit happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I'm going to turn up the AH now with the added TZ.

It's a good ride for an old guy!
    TZ + AH is delightful. I imagine it's even better with V3 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everyone will feel the same thing from chemicals.

Where are you all applying the TZ? I liked to apply it on my neck, between my chin and collar bone. I'd also hit my upper back where I could reach. I would also put a small amount on my wrists, but it was mainly for the smell - I associate smells to different things, so I forever associate the smell of TZ with getting big and lifting heavy shit.

I just respond REALLY well to "tren" PH's. Trenazone and PP's Turinabol both take me for a ride.
    Real tren just makes me into an animal. I lift excessive weight and then go home and tear my wifes clothes off and fuck her until she can't walk. It just puts me into a euphoric alpha male mode.