User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introducing Myself

Hi,

I have been dealing with the sexual sides of PFS since 2015. I'm almost 9yrs in but never giving up hope! I've been silently on the protocol since 2017.

My symptoms have been no libido and ED, nothing else.

I have tried many things: stem cell therapy, PRP shots, shockwave therapy (phoenix gun), red light therapy that I still use and a few other things along the way.

Lately, I have noticed morning wood coming back online pretty consistently. I am really pleased by this. I am still nowhere near like I was pre-fin. I was 25, now I'm turning 34. I'm still giving it my all. In a couple months, I plan to use prohormones to see if it can give me that huge boost forward that I'm looking for.

@CDNUTS if you're reading this, I wrote you back in 2017 under my email aces___@yahoo.com (I blanked out the rest of email purposely). I even donated what money I could to your effort back then as a thank you for your website. I subscribed to your TMO page about coaching just now. Would be great to connect.

I will use this thread to hold myself accountable and monitor actions taken/progress over next few months. I'll post 1x/week just so that I am not on here everyday thinking about PFS.

Thanks guys. Anyone who has recovered, if you have advice please feel free to share. I've been on the protocol for a while, trying to see my way out.

Best,
    NC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck and sorry its taken a chunk if your life.

It's fucking crazy that I had full spectrum PFS all sides was in Psych wards etc and still got a libido back after three to four years.

Won't be happening now sadly. Still I had thousands of great wanks 🤣

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate you've been on the protocol six years lol

Wt f is wrong with you bitch,are you slacking?!?

Have you tried zinc and vitamind?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NewComer welcome and start rocking it. I imagine that you have done a cleanse, you will be doing sports, rotating herbs, cold water showers and everything that the protocol includes.

Cheer up because you will see that you are going to be there right now. It is connecting with our own body and putting it in conditions to recover.

Tell us how you are doing and tell us what you think is necessary.

Force

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had visited a urologist if have been fine

HCG would have worked

I was a super mild case man

Fuck this shite and fuck propecia hell

Mentioned