User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would only be of benefit if the product is fat soluble - I am unsure so if others know better speak up, however, I cannot think of any which fall into this category and therefore for me it would make no difference.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Milk thistle is well known cytochrome p450 CYP3A4 inhibitor , and since CYP3A$ DESTROY STEROIDS inhibition means better absorption rates, it's well known fact back here in central Europe, also milk thistle flavones interact with DHT receptors which on beneficially lowers acne and prostate side effects of prohormones/SAA usage but on the minus side( I guess because I haven't notice this personally) could decrease libido here is some I cannot post the links so use google , pubmed and cancer research sites on your own

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
    This would only be of benefit if the product is fat soluble - I am unsure so if others know better speak up, however, I cannot think of any which fall into this category and therefore for me it would make no difference.
    Hi jw390898 (such a catchy moniker). If you check the second post, you'll see that Jake (Antaeus) is advocating meals with plenty of fats, so who am I to argue.

BTW Been to you're website and ordered some Black Research Labs Formeron. Like the site, lot's of choice goodies there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake has advised me that it's not necessary or even desirable to continue running Aegis for a few weeks after a Mechabol cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Jake has advised me that it's not necessary or even desirable to continue running Aegis for a few weeks after a Mechabol cycle.
    When do you start your TUDCA? I've used it during once cycle so far and I started TUDCA in conjunction with my PH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    When do you start your TUDCA? I've used it during once cycle so far and I started TUDCA in conjunction with my PH.
    Start it when you start your methylated hormone and finish when you finish your methylated hormone.