Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very good bbg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good shit, black dude! great development!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice progress!! impressive transformation. Muscles look great. How old are you today? I started out W/O at 17 at about 165 (5'11) and am weighing 217 at 13%BF been natty until a month ago. Just started Test E and so far so good (23y/o). I'll start up my log and try to upload a couple pics.. BTW what does your diet look like? carb intake? Good luck buddy

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hes black, all he eats is pigtail

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: BBG's Progress So Far

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Well, it's been a long time coming to update you guys on my progress. I think I post progress pics more often than most of the vets on the board, but even then it's often months inbetween the pics. SO...

First, I want to show you guys a pic you've never seen before. Me before I ever started lifting. This is for those of your who are overweight, woefully skinny, etc. etc. This is how far I have come.

Attachment 61

As you can see, I had gyno before I ever started using anything. I'm 18 in this pic. 170 pounds, 5'10.5".

Current me:

Attachment 58Attachment 59Attachment 60

I weigh about 215 right now.

I'd like to be a little leaner and a little bigger. Otherwise I'm practically at my ideal. (My ideal used to be 250 at 12%, hah)

Over 6 years of dedication, some of it much less dedicated than it should have been. But oh well. Live and learn!
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Nice progress!! impressive transformation. Muscles look great. How old are you today? I started out W/O at 17 at about 165 (5'11) and am weighing 217 at 13%BF been natty until a month ago. Just started Test E and so far so good (23y/o). I'll start up my log and try to upload a couple pics.. BTW what does your diet look like? carb intake? Good luck buddy
    Lol differences of body types, I started at 117...

- Valdez
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    So, first off: I love the first pic, because it reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

Secondly: Nice progress, bud.

Thirdly: I am jealous of how lean you've stayed as you've grown. I know you want to get leaner, but heck, you've got abs, bro. Be happy! lol
    Do not ask me why I was posed like that. But, it's one of the only pics I have of what I looked like back then so I'm glad to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    impressive
    i heard whispers of you and tren, that shit would put you over the top, just make sure you use letro obviously

im more impressed at the density of the muscles, vs the lean midsection.....you have a muscle maturity beyond 6yrs imo
    Yeah I just have always wanted to try tren, so I figure I will. If it works for me, great, if the sides are awful, I'll just never touch it again. But the way methyl tren treated me... man... I want to be on that again. It was like being superman.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just have always wanted to try tren, so I figure I will. If it works for me, great, if the sides are awful, I'll just never touch it again. But the way methyl tren treated me... man... I want to be on that again. It was like being superman.
    then youll like inj tren, prob friendly alt wise too

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not ask me why I was posed like that. But, it's one of the only pics I have of what I looked like back then so I'm glad to have it.

If you would, recap again for me your gains on Mtren and how much was retained.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, first off: I love the first pic, because it reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

Secondly: Nice progress, bud.

Thirdly: I am jealous of how lean you've stayed as you've grown. I know you want to get leaner, but heck, you've got abs, bro. Be happy! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    impressive
    i heard whispers of you and tren, that shit would put you over the top, just make sure you use letro obviously

im more impressed at the density of the muscles, vs the lean midsection.....you have a muscle maturity beyond 6yrs imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    I'm 23 y/o (just about 24), started lifting when I was 17/18. Diet right now, I'm just trying to put on mass. I have the tendency to be pretty lean. My postworkout is generally half a gallon of chocolate milk and a bag of chocolate pretzels. Everything else is pretty standard, I eat a lot of chicken, beef, especially turkey. Bread+PB+Jam for extra calories. I cheat all the time and eat hoagies and fast food...

This is why I never talk about my diet... lol. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would, recap again for me your gains on Mtren and how much was retained.
    Mtren.jpg

I was in China at the time, but you can see my towards week 4 of the cycle. Pretty much none of it was retained. I ate a lot of food while there, but my lifting became way less consistent towards the middle and end of my stay. I didn't lift the last 3 weeks I was there. I just decided "Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time in the gym my last few weeks here."

I made the right decision.

But you can see in the pic, my chest was way bigger, my arms were definitely bigger as well. I have no measurements but I was an absolute beast. Even the days I felt off in the gym I was constantly beating PRs. I bumped my straight bar bench over 40 pounds.