Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ wtf man get in here.

I want your feedback on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    That is a big boy dose on that trenazone. Should be sick.
    It is, I just hope I can control the gyno. I mean... I'll be running ralox (or torem) with letro... so we'll see huh.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    DJ wtf man get in here.

- - - Updated - - -

It is, I just hope I can control the gyno. I mean... I'll be running ralox (or torem) with letro... so we'll see huh.
    Ralox and letro on cycle, not torem. Still think that dose is crazy high, but if it is, you can drop it down and it leaves the system fast.

Sheesh... give a guy a little methyltrienolone and he thinks he's invincible...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Ralox and letro on cycle, not torem. Still think that dose is crazy high, but if it is, you can drop it down and it leaves the system fast.

Sheesh... give a guy a little methyltrienolone and he thinks he's invincible...
    Yeah I'm thinking that does of SDMZ will have to come down. But the trenazone shouldn't cause any problems with the correct ancillaries, eating and enough water.

And I agree on the ralox I just don't know, I've never researched with it before.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy ran Tzone between 3 and 5ml+ per day. Here are his bloods:

PHF Supplements Forum

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/attachments/cycle-logs-reviews/4587d1311751439-trena-zone-exploring-limits-solo-trenazone-cycle-trenbloodworkprepct-redacted.jpg

Most interesting part to me is that his estradiol is 33.9 while his test is a meager (of course) 190.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I agree on the ralox I just don't know, I've never researched with it before.
    Couple of ways to go about this. You can start ralox solo (meaning without letro) with the TZ until a point where gyno overcomes what ralox can do and then add letro in at that point. And if you happen to be lucky, maybe not need the letro at all. This scenario might be nicer on your joints.

Second way is to just control gyno with letro solo and if the joints start hurting, back off the letro until your knees and elbows stop grinding even if it presents a little gyno flare up and then just run Ralox in PCT along with Torem.

Because of the odd pathways of tren gyno, I would be more apt to lean toward the second scenario. It's more straightforward, i.e. kill estro=kill chance of gyno formation.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-04-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHF Supplements Forum

- - - Updated - - -

PHF Supplements Forum

Most interesting part to me is that his estradiol is 33.9 while his test is a meager (of course) 190.
    I'm amazed his test levels are that high, to be honest.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ wtf man get in here.

- - - Updated - - -

like burly said, letro all the way, as high as you need, altho the joints at a point wont like it......ralox at 60mg with letro worked for me and fast, both dragon, but it was after less than 2weeks of a hard nickel lump, your case isnt the same, altho with the above worst case scenario is things dont get worse on cycle, and obviously hopefully improve......save torem for pct

really hope you get rid of it soon, the little time i had it, drove me psycho and ruined my cycle for that period as its all i could think about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm amazed his test levels are that high, to be honest.
    same here, seem extremely high all things considered

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: BBG's Progress So Far

Yeah, the test does seem higher than i expected. T/E ratio is expected, suppressed test and jake has said that tzone can aromatize, at 3-5 ml i expected possibly higher, i dont think that is bad. An AI should have been used though.

I do think liver safe was thrown out the window a bit. He is nearly twice the range on alt and ast, although billi seems fine. Maybe liver stress intensified by exercise. Either way, something to think about with the addition of superdmz.

*sudden realization of how well i set him up for aegis pimping. *

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sudden realization of how well i set him up for aegis pimping. *
    Actually I think the liver enzymes are fine for someone who works out a lot. Bilirubin is the main factor and it looks great. But aegis is also really good for helping with cholesterol and can help the kidneys too! So everyone should buy it all the time, for every cycle. Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think liver safe was thrown out the window a bit. He is nearly twice the range on alt and ast, although billi seems fine. Maybe liver stress intensified by exercise. Either way, something to think about with the addition of superdmz.
    To Jake's credit, he never said it was liver safe. People extrapolated that from the fact it was a non-methyl. I think AL's statement was something like "a degree safer when compared with methyls".

I don't think TZ aromatizes, but it does increase estrogen in the same fashion that trenbolone does. If it were me, I wouldn't bother with an AI. I'd just use the letro (or letro/ralox).

- - - Updated - - -

But aegis is also really good for helping with cholesterol
    Expand on this statement, please.