Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
So, first off: I love the first pic, because it reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

Secondly: Nice progress, bud.

Thirdly: I am jealous of how lean you've stayed as you've grown. I know you want to get leaner, but heck, you've got abs, bro. Be happy! lol
Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
impressive
i heard whispers of you and tren, that shit would put you over the top, just make sure you use letro obviously

im more impressed at the density of the muscles, vs the lean midsection.....you have a muscle maturity beyond 6yrs imo
Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
Nice progress!! impressive transformation. Muscles look great. How old are you today? I started out W/O at 17 at about 165 (5'11) and am weighing 217 at 13%BF been natty until a month ago. Just started Test E and so far so good (23y/o). I'll start up my log and try to upload a couple pics.. BTW what does your diet look like? carb intake? Good luck buddy
I'm 23 y/o (just about 24), started lifting when I was 17/18. Diet right now, I'm just trying to put on mass. I have the tendency to be pretty lean. My postworkout is generally half a gallon of chocolate milk and a bag of chocolate pretzels. Everything else is pretty standard, I eat a lot of chicken, beef, especially turkey. Bread+PB+Jam for extra calories. I cheat all the time and eat hoagies and fast food...

This is why I never talk about my diet... lol. I would never recommend it to anyone.