User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh !! I expected the increase in E2 with chlomid as the Testosterone went up - but thought that higher T was supposed to reduce SHBG somewhat. Thanks for the valuable info. Looking more and more like my next step to optimizing this protocol for me is an appropriate AI. Any thoughts on the merits of exemestane versus armidex - or others ? Any chance for a "natural" product like Erase
    or EstroBlock

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haritec View Post
    Oh !! I expected the increase in E2 with chlomid as the Testosterone went up - but thought that higher T was supposed to reduce SHBG somewhat. Thanks for the valuable info. Looking more and more like my next step to optimizing this protocol for me is an appropriate AI. Any thoughts on the merits of exemestane versus armidex - or others ? Any chance for a "natural" product like Erase
    or EstroBlock
    Exemstane will be easier on the lipids and is a suicidal AI, which is better than a non-suicidal counterpart (e.g. arimidex, letrozole). I am affiliated with PES so you can take this with a grain of salt, but I personally use Erase Pro while I'm blasting and Erase while I'm cruising. Similarly the exemestane, Erase/Erase Pro is a suicidal AI that shows similar levels of aromastase inhibition to exemestane (Ki rating of .22 microns).
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    1) Watch the ocular toxicity of clomid. you may wish to supplement with some eye-specific antioxidants
    2) Your vitamin D level is pretty normal for a Canadian at the end of winter, even given your 3000 IU. I would do a couple days of 50,000 IU then go to 25x your bodyweight in lbs as an approximate dosage. I do around 30-35x my bodyweight, plus a few days I've done the 50,000 IU thing, and my blood levels are not in the upper part of the range
    3) look at adding a low-dosed aromatase inhibitor if you're worried about E2. DIM and I3C won't cut it
    I did a 6 month therapy of 50,000 IU and my Vit D levels didn't go above the normal range.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Exemstane will be easier on the lipids and is a suicidal AI, which is better than a non-suicidal counterpart (e.g. arimidex, letrozole). I am affiliated with PES so you can take this with a grain of salt, but I personally use Erase Pro while I'm blasting and Erase while I'm cruising. Similarly the exemestane, Erase/Erase Pro is a suicidal AI that shows similar levels of aromastase inhibition to exemestane (Ki rating of .22 microns).
    I am not affiliated with PES and I have nothing but good things to say about Erase. I prefer Erase over Erase Pro personally but it's up to the individual. Good product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool - thanks for feedback re Erase. Any idea where the best place to order it from is ? Discount codes ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well - I did a month on Erase while still taking 25 mg clomid on M, W, F. It seemed to have about zero effect on my estradiol levels. Haven't got all my bloodwork in yet but here is what I have.

Good News
    Liver Enzymes best ever numbers
    ALT 24 U/L (range 1 - 60)
    GGT 16 U/L (range 11-63)

Lipids Good/Great I think - I don't think being on the low end of Cholesterol and Triglycerides is bad
    (eat clean - quite a bit of fat - olive oil, coconut oil, eggs, steak etc)
    Cholesterol 4.13 mmol/L (range 4.2 to 5.2)
    Triglycerides 0.59 mmol/L (range 0.6 - 2.3)
    HDL 1.46 mmol/L (range > 0.91)
    LDL 2.40 mmol/L (range 2.2 - 3.4)

Endocrine numbers still some concerns
    Cortisol AM 596 nmol/L (range 200 - 690 ) Good
    Estradiol 172 pmol/L (range 0 - 160 ) HIGH
    LH 11 IU/L (range 1-9) high - but expected high on clomid - may imply I can reduce dose further
    Progesterone 2.7 nmol/L ( range 0.0 - 3.0) good - was high in last test at 3.7
    Total Testosterone 23.5 nmol/L (range 8.0 - 29.0) (good for me I used to run imuch lower before clomid)

Still waiting on DHEA-S, Free and Bioavailable testosterone, SHBG and IGF-1

so for me - erase seems ineffective - hoping to try and get some exemestane. Any recommendations on starting dosage - 12.5 mg EOD ?