User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    [sorry for interrupting your discussion once more] but DAA also increase prolactine that may prolong problems with joints as prolactine is slightly inflammatory, vitex castus and 200mg of vitamin B6 is easy cure for some prolactine, L-dopa is another (but complicated in using with all COMT, MAO B, DOPAL stuff)
    Yes i know it has also shown in can increase GABA, melatonin too. A slight rise in prolactin for most people shouldn't be a problem but this is why there is also some reviews out there on DAA where people say their libido was reduced and some say their libido increased.
    Also very large doses of DAA can cause gyno issues we recently heard of one guy taking a wopping 12g per day.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    very large doses of DAA can cause gyno .
    If you combine estrogenic effect and prolactin , wait that causes lactation in women , so I am not surprised that some moron got what he deserved( 12 GRAMS - AND YOU SAY JUST A "GUY")also I just wanted to add that wopping doses of vitamin b6 will work the best when taken in the morning - pirydoxine(B6) has anty=dopamine effect and dopamine is involved in secretion of growth hormones and other good compounds in the brain when you sleep,

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think P.Arnold advocates double-dosing his DAA product the first 3-4 weeks, which would give the equivalent of 6g DAA a day.
    Wise or unwise? I wouldn't do it unless I was running a AI.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I think P.Arnold advocates double-dosing his DAA product the first 3-4 weeks, which would give the equivalent of 6g DAA a day.
    Wise or unwise? I wouldn't do it unless I was running a AI.
    I think AI makes you wise user you can fight prolactine continuously or just one time a day or once every second day aromatization of testosterone to estrogen but this doesn't solve the problem of to low estrogen in the bloodstream specifically "good" estrone" involved in joins wellness and some anabolism of muscle tissue. With stopping the aromatisation by ingesting AI (specifically permament AI type steroid based not like in RES 100 WHERE AI IS FLAVONE BASED NON PERMAMENT)YOU CUT NOT ONLY the bad 17 estradiol type of estrogene you also hurt yourself by cutting "good estrone" estrogen . Every action has a reaction, and there are always unintended consequences.

I just wanted to add that manufactures and distributors of AIs bsed on flavons not permamently inhibiting aromatase rarery declare benefits of such inhibitors compare to AI based on steroids (ATD, 6-BROMO arimistane etc.) which could have severe side effects
    Last edited by szary; 03-13-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is some great points there @szary regarding the benefits of flavone based AI's over steroid based, manipulation and synergy of hormones is always going to net you better results short and long term compared to destruction of hormones.

We do need estrogen and that is one of the reasons why resveratrol is actually very good that it has shown to act as estrogen when the body is lacking.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Most Independently reviewed and blood tested Testosterone Booster

one of the reasons why resveratrol is actually very good that it has shown to act as estrogen when the body is lacking.
    Interesting... never heard this before. Have any links to view where someone could read more info that would support this statement?
    Last edited by burlyman30; 03-14-2013 at 06:44 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you go with DAA since it has shown to also directly increase estrogen production not just through testosterone conversion but directly at the aromatase.
    I cannot take regular DAA, nor can I take sodium-d-aspartate. The diarrhea is uncontrollable. You might as well call me Captain Asswater when I'm on it. This is a fairly common side effect, as DAA is particularly rough on the lower GI for a lot of folks.

What I CAN take is either d-aspartic acid calcium chelate (Testforce 2 by E-Pham) because it's totally dissolved, or n-methyl d-aspartic acid (Intimidate by iForce). Both work well for me. I also run p5p to avoid any increase in prolactin.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Interesting... never heard this before. Have any links to view where someone could read more info that would support this statement?
    Yeah, that claim is also news to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Yeah, that claim is also news to me

Here is the link:
    Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University

In estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells, resveratrol acted as an estrogen agonist in the absence of the endogenous estrogen, 17beta-estradiol, but acted as an estrogen antagonist in the presence of 17beta-estradiol (20, 21).
    Meaning when estrogen is present it lowers estrogen and when there is an absence it can act as estrogen.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Most Independently reviewed and blood tested Testosterone Booster

DAA...has shown to also directly increase estrogen production not just through testosterone conversion but directly at the aromatase.
    Supporting links, please.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.