User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Most Independently reviewed and blood tested Testosterone Booster

We are now currently sitting at 82 reviews that we have found on different internet forums, hopefully we can reach 100 soon. You can read them here: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests I personally cannot think of any other testosterone booster on the entire market that lays claim to this many positive reviews and also blood test results.

Our product works and works very well and we are proud of it, the results speak for themselves we couldn't possibly have this many reviews and blood results unless customers were happy and happy enough to the point where they want to share their review and feel the product working enough to the point where so many people are willing to get blood work completed.

Take a look for yourself: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad trans-resveratrol leaves my sex drive in the toilet. Otherwise I'd try it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good stuff O.N.! kudos on the positive reviews

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Too bad trans-resveratrol leaves my sex drive in the toilet. Otherwise I'd try it
    what exactly and why does it do that to you?
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sustain Alpha. I'm super sensitive to estrogen mitigation. Any more than one pump of topical SA and my joints become dry, I become a moody asshole and my sex drive tanks hard.

I'm not the only one, either. There are a few members on this board that also experience this effect. Rodja was one of them, if I recall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sustain Alpha. I'm super sensitive to estrogen mitigation. Any more than one pump of topical SA and my joints become dry, I become a moody asshole and my sex drive tanks hard.

I'm not the only one, either. There are a few members on this board that also experience this effect. Rodja was one of them, if I recall.
    You must have very low estrogen levels to begin with, as you probably know if the estrogen level is too low it will lower libido and thus testosterone, the joints drying out shows that it was reducing the estrogen a fair amount, maybe not such a bad thing if you were to use it on cycle as a natural AI.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could increase estrogen somehow with old good DHEA ,although it will be converting little more into testosterone if you older then 35yo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    You must have very low estrogen levels to begin with, as you probably know if the estrogen level is too low it will lower libido and thus testosterone, the joints drying out shows that it was reducing the estrogen a fair amount, maybe not such a bad thing if you were to use it on cycle as a natural AI.
    I suspect you are correct about my estrogen levels being naturally very low. Anything that says "blocks estrogen" has always tanked my sex drive, particularly trans-resveratrol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect you are correct about my estrogen levels being naturally very low. Anything that says "blocks estrogen" has always tanked my sex drive, particularly trans-resveratrol.
    How do you go with DAA since it has shown to also directly increase estrogen production not just through testosterone conversion but directly at the aromatase.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    How do you go with DAA since it has shown to also directly increase estrogen production not just through testosterone conversion but directly at the aromatase.
    [sorry for interrupting your discussion once more] but DAA also increase prolactine that may prolong problems with joints as prolactine is slightly inflammatory, vitex castus and 200mg of vitamin B6 is easy cure for some prolactine, L-dopa is another (but complicated in using with all COMT, MAO B, DOPAL stuff)