User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ...im hooked on him and jason genova (for other reasons)
    He certainly does have charisma. I gotta part ways with you on Genova though. Jason is definitely a 8 tequila shot kinda guy for me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit, some great arms on this dude

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess there are cultural differences between us guys, for me person shouting loudly at his biceps in gym is just not right. And swearing a lot. He has big arms, but so what? He still should behave as sane person.
    Big arms, chests...Lifting 1000's lb, its all respectable but there are other things that should be considered, otherwise we'll turn into meathead society.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 03-07-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I guess there are cultural differences between us guys, for me person shouting loudly at his biceps in gym is just not right. And swearing a lot. He has big arms, but so what? He still should behave as sane person.
    Big arms, chests...Lifting 1000's lb, its all respectable but there are other things that should be considered, otherwise well turn into meathead society.
    the interwebz is all about attention whoring.
    personally it annoys me even when people grunt excessively at the gym

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a very generalized statement
    people choose models that are pertinent to their interests..........i like ray lewis, kai greene, steve austin.....im sure swimmers like phelps and dont care 2 shits for lewis, and so on

i myself am very reserved and quiet to the point an onlooker doesnt know where the power comes from, BUT i find him entertaining and his approach ideal, regardless the yelling, especially seeing i dont watch his videos to see him quietly bench for 10 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people choose models that are pertinent to their interests..........i like ray lewis, kai greene, steve austin.....im sure swimmers like phelps and dont care 2 shits for lewis, and so on

i myself am very reserved and quiet to the point an onlooker doesnt know where the power comes from, BUT i find him entertaining and his approach ideal, regardless the yelling, especially seeing i dont watch his videos to see him quietly bench for 10 minutes

oh yah, agreed, should've phrased it better

a lot of internet characters get attention for that: being characters, rather then the usual folk we see every day. and IMO a lot of those starve for attention.

so, my apologies if they are in order.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muthafucka big ass arms

^^^ nah i was replying to a deleted msg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ nah i was replying to a deleted msg
    lol then maybe i'll delete mine and yours will be enigmatic instead of mine just being stupid lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you got a point there. I realised how pointless it is to debate about these things, people beleive what people want to beleive, and that is their right.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude michael phelps can suck a chode. The guy is a dick. He's from my homecity. My sister and brother in law own one the hottest club/restaruants in Baltimore. He got kicked out because him and all his friends/bodyguards are there with him. So he talks shit so they'll handle it for me. If it wasn't for the fact he was gonna be heading to the Olympics that year. They'd have had him arrested. No one wanted to be the gy who arrests phelps right before the Olympics.