Hey guys, saw this post on Twitter of this dude saying he started seeing improvements in his hair w/o using Fin/Min after using this natural shampoo.

I know what y'all are thinking, sounds like some BS, but I figured why not test it out, got nothing to lose.

So one of the ingredients in the natural shampoo is rosemary oil, which one of the commenters on his post pointed out likely reduces 5ar conversion of T to DHT, but at much lower levels than Fin.

So what do you guys think, is rosemary oil unhealthy or it not that big of a deal?

-------

For context here's the list of stated ingredients in the shampoo I'm looking at (not gonna post the link bc I'm not trying to shill their product lmao):

Reverse Osmosis Water: The purest and cleanest water available, free from chemicals and pollutants commonly found in tap water.

Raw Honey: The main conditioner and moisturizer in this shampoo, honey increases shine and nourishes the hair follicle.

Maca Root Powder: rich in nutrients, this ingredient can strengthen the hair follicle, promote healthy hair growth, and potentially decrease hair fall.

Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: despite the intimidating name, this is a very gentle cleanser derived from coconuts that can often be found in soaps for sensitive skin and babies. It also helps create a rich lather without harsh sulfates.

Cocamidopropyl Betaine: another mild cleanser derived from coconuts with an intimidating name. This ingredient also acts as a conditioning agent because it reseals the cuticle layer of the hair shaft.

Pro-Vitamin B5: A humectant that will draw moisture into the hair shaft decreasing frizz while acting as a conditioner.

Chamomile Extract: Highly calming and soothing to skin making it ideal for people with sensitive or easily irritated skin.

Calendula Extract: This is used to hydrate the hair and scalp and repair a damaged or irritated scalp.

Rosemary Essential Oil: Besides acting as a natural fragrance, rosemary is well known for its ability to enhance hair growth.

Xanthan Gum: a natural byproduct of fermentation, this helps thicken and stabilize formulas.

Preservative Eco: A broad spectrum natural preservative certified by COSMOS and ECOCERT. It is composed of salicylic acid, sorbic acid, benzyl alcohol, and glycerine. Preservatives are necessary in products that contain water to protect you from the growth of mold or pathogenic microorganisms. It comprises <1% of the product.