User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Thats like someone yelling at ESPN when they talk bad about your sports teams. That's borderline crazy.
    There's no comparison since people are actually talking to/typing at each other on here.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    There's no comparison since people are actually talking to/typing at each other on here.
    It's the same idea. People are putting emotions into something that have no personal interest in. Unless your the owner or a shareholder in a company why would you get emotional if someone doesn't like something that you do? Your from Ohio, so it's like me saying Ohio State sucks, if that would actually bother you that someone on the internet doesn't like your team then thats just petty and childish. I have an Iphone but that doesn't mean if someone says the Iphone is garbage I'm going to get emotional about it. It's a phone

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sustain, Dermicrine, and 1-T were all pretty much worthless.
    It's the same idea. People are putting emotions into something that have no personal interest in. Unless your the owner or a shareholder in a company why would you get emotional if someone doesn't like something that you do? Your from Ohio, so it's like me saying Ohio State sucks, if that would actually bother you that someone on the internet doesn't like your team then thats just petty and childish. I have an Iphone but that doesn't mean if someone says the Iphone is garbage I'm going to get emotional about it. It's a phone
    Let me summarize the argument against your statement (which I agree with you has become emotional at this point).

You take a bite out of a burger at Five Guys, and don't like it. You then proceed to call their burger "junk". You ignore the fact that their burgers are what they are known for, what they sold the most of, what they had most requested, and what made them a company being talked about in general. You personally don't like the burger, that is fine, look at people like FPR who say they dont like topical sustain, no one is attacking that. But you are arguing that the greater majority, who did like their products, must be idiots, because the product was junk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's really not the same idea at all. Obviously, if people are taking the time to discuss something - then there is some level of personal interest or they (I) wouldn't bother discussing it.

How dare you speak ill of Ohio State!!!

J/K... But my god-son and little cousin might feel a little more strongly about it since they are both attending OSU.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Let me summarize the argument against your statement (which I agree with you has become emotional at this point).

You take a bite out of a burger at Five Guys, and don't like it. You then proceed to call their burger "junk". You ignore the fact that their burgers are what they are known for, what they sold the most of, what they had most requested, and what made them a company being talked about in general. You personally don't like the burger, that is fine, look at people like FPR who say they dont like topical sustain, no one is attacking that. But you are arguing that the greater majority, who did like their products, must be idiots, because the product was junk.
    I wouldn't think 3 products is just a bite. It's an equivelant of trying the burgers a few times and not enjoying them. But I'm not calling anyone who likes the products idiots. I'm not questioning why they like the products so why question someone saying they don't like the products, at least in the manner they are doing it.
    Last edited by sandman; 03-12-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record - I am not angry on any level due to this discussion. I am however interested in the discussing of it because the guy hasn't really stated why "they are garbage" and his arguments/examples have been rather poor so far. Also, my experience was quite different than his as were most peoples.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man. i'll be honest. i've just been skimming through this thread, but sandman. jeez. come on. this is a bodybuilding forum/ Primordial Performance fanboy club. you gotta acknowledge that. you don't go onto an apple forum and start talking about how awful macs are. it's just not needed. if the products didn't work for you, ain't nothing wrong with that. but a simple, "hey guys, for me, i gotta be honest. i didn't notice much from Primordial's topicals. it really sucks, etc, etc, etc" is perfectly fine. you don't have to make it out like the company was a piece of shit. i don't notice an insane libido boost from NMDA. plenty of guys on here do, and guys even my age do. did I start saying any company who uses NMDA is a bogus, POS company? no. just chill out. it's ok to be disappointed with the products, and it does suck when they don't work for you, but the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sustain Alpha alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.
    And this is coming from probably the youngest member of the forum.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sustain Alpha alternative?

this thread is funny

for me, sustain was meh, tbh i didnt care for much of primordials stuff and i got freebies

however they put out map, endoamp, and sweet serum, so i wouldnt call them shit

no company bats .1000

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes my experience with PP's topicals BS? They aren't good, that's all I'm saying. Why even get upset about it?
    What justification would you like to see? That statement is so dumb, it didn't work for me what more justification do you need? I'm not questioning you for supplements you like and asking for justification as to why?
    they aren't good (are garbage, are junk) and they didn't work for me are 2 very different statements.

i dont know if i personally give a shit if someone thinks PP was shit, but you seem confused in what you're trying to say.

objectively, i will tell you this: transdermal 1t-tren is the best PH i have used PERIOD SA didn't do all that much for me and the topical, specifically made my skin super dry