User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For many people, original 1-T was amazing. You got dry, lean gains that were sustainable and you felt great while you were on it. I threw on eight pounds in six weeks and kept it all after PCT.

Dermacrine produces the best "feel good" effects of any topical I've ever used. It rocks when used in conjunction with a harsher, dry PH.

Although I do not 'like' Sustain Alpha, it is indisputably effective for me, so much so that it kills my estrogen to a larger degree than I desire.

Sandman, I would like to challenge you. I'd like to see a detailed account of not only which PP topical products you used, but how long you used them, in what dosage protocol and what you experienced.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll tune in for my .02. Sustain was an interesting product to me. I've used it, and maybe even benefitted from it, but never could "feel" it's effects. Not the test boosting nor the estrogen lowering. But that's subjective, and I never did pre/post bloodwork to neither prove nor disprove its effectiveness in my own body.

However, I'm smart enough to be able to read how effective it was for many people. And I've seen bloodwork from others who showed some pretty remarkable results. This, and numerous other accounts prove that it was an excellent product for many.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'll tune in for my .02. Sustain was an interesting product to me. I've used it, and maybe even benefitted from it, but never could "feel" it's effects. Not the test boosting nor the estrogen lowering. But that's subjective, and I never did pre/post bloodwork to neither prove nor disprove its effectiveness in my own body.

However, I'm smart enough to be able to read how effective it was for many people. And I've seen bloodwork from others who showed some pretty remarkable results. This, and numerous other accounts prove that it was an excellent product for many.
    actually burly, you are mistaken. the product is garbage and that is just straight up fact lol :P

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    man. i'll be honest. i've just been skimming through this thread, but sandman. jeez. come on. this is a bodybuilding forum/ Primordial Performance fanboy club. you gotta acknowledge that. you don't go onto an apple forum and start talking about how awful macs are. it's just not needed. if the products didn't work for you, ain't nothing wrong with that. but a simple, "hey guys, for me, i gotta be honest. i didn't notice much from Primordial's topicals. it really sucks, etc, etc, etc" is perfectly fine. you don't have to make it out like the company was a piece of shit. i don't notice an insane libido boost from NMDA. plenty of guys on here do, and guys even my age do. did I start saying any company who uses NMDA is a bogus, POS company? no. just chill out. it's ok to be disappointed with the products, and it does suck when they don't work for you, but the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.
    No disrespect but you must have selective reading since I did mention that I wasn't calling the company a bad company, I did mention they made some good products. Just their topicals weren't good. This is swolesource.com, not primordialperformance.com, so people need to lighten up when someone calls out a product. It's a god damn supplement after all.

I would hope people wouldn't get upset if I was to say Optimium Nutrition's protein taste isn't good. Even if they do have some quality products in their line up. People need to relax over some supplements. Damn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    No disrespect but you must have selective reading since I did mention that I wasn't calling the company a bad company, I did mention they made some good products. Just their topicals weren't good. This is swolesource.com, not primordialperformance.com, so people need to lighten up when someone calls out a product. It's a god damn supplement after all.

I would hope people wouldn't get upset if I was to say Optimium Nutrition's protein taste isn't good. Even if they do have some quality products in their line up. People need to relax over some supplements. Damn
    agreed, that includes you. "the product is trash" and "i have the right to call it trash" are hardly "light" statements. you're fighting for your position that it's trash just as much as they are fighting for their position that it's not, so i see no sense in you calling others out for their passion, if you will, in defending their impressions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    agreed, that includes you. "the product is trash" and "i have the right to call it trash" are hardly "light" statements. you're fighting for your position that it's trash just as much as they are fighting for their position that it's not, so i see no sense in you calling others out for their passion, if you will, in defending their impressions.
    It's more about the point of getting worked up over someone saying something sucks or something is trash, whatever words are used to describe something that is unsatisfatory is irrelevant. I said it's not a good product and people start accusing things and bashing opinions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more about the point of getting worked up over someone saying something sucks or something is trash, whatever words are used to describe something that is unsatisfatory is irrelevant. I said it's not a good product and people start accusing things and bashing opinions.
    so they need to "lighten up" and you're just using "whatever words"? got it, guess i don't see much of a difference since everyone here seems to be using whatever words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either way I'm not going back and fourth anymore. I made my point that someone shouldn't be looking for alternatives to a bad product. There's way better options out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either way I'm not going back and fourth anymore.
    lol good going pal

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ktrainXr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously this should have died at post#18 by h2s... unless of course someone actually had a suggestion for a sustain alpha alternative. Personally, I didn't care much for most of PP's topicals either, but given the high regards that so many other people have for them, I chalk it up to my having non penetrable mutant skin or something. Still PP was one of my most beloved supp companies...could get toco8, endoamp, peptopro, gplc, androseries all in one spot...and those did work for me.
    Last edited by ktrainXr; 03-13-2013 at 09:31 AM.