User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Let me summarize the argument against your statement (which I agree with you has become emotional at this point).

You take a bite out of a burger at Five Guys, and don't like it. You then proceed to call their burger "junk". You ignore the fact that their burgers are what they are known for, what they sold the most of, what they had most requested, and what made them a company being talked about in general. You personally don't like the burger, that is fine, look at people like FPR who say they dont like topical sustain, no one is attacking that. But you are arguing that the greater majority, who did like their products, must be idiots, because the product was junk.
    I wouldn't think 3 products is just a bite. It's an equivelant of trying the burgers a few times and not enjoying them. But I'm not calling anyone who likes the products idiots. I'm not questioning why they like the products so why question someone saying they don't like the products, at least in the manner they are doing it.
    Last edited by sandman; 03-12-2013 at 02:19 PM.