User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The blame for me crashing again in descending order

Citizen advice Slumbernauld shittestbtiwn in the country fillo f dirty orange bastards

Thisnfuck ok nh shite not moving me forwards in ten years

Bad luck

Me not visiting urology for TRT or HCG

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't blame anyone on this crap. You were probably born with predispositions and then modern life and overall just FATE happened. I think some people are just born with defects and some worse than others. Modern life just puts a lot of pressure on the body so the more predisposed you are the more fucked up you get.

Finasteride just speeds this stuff up. So does that other stuff you took. All that stuff is risky in a body that is predispositioned to certain weaknesses.

It sucks. But you can get definitely get out of your position that you are in now. You can't blame anyone for it man. You think that it's external factors that completely caused your crash. I'd say it's both. And the internal factor you can't blame on anyone. It was bound to happen.

Some of those people like you they get addicted to alcohol and drugs the rest of their lives. You took other drugs to sleep and function.

Of course if you stayed in a safe comfortable box and never took anything perhaps you would of been "normal" now. But this is not realistic. Of course you will take stuff that makes you feel better. And you are dealing with modern life.