Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PN's All In

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN's All In

Prescription Nutrition's All In's ingredient profile looked pretty damn impressive on the website so as I was without a pre-workout I decided to give it a try. I got the apple flavor shipped via USPS relatively quickly and took a scoop of the stuff at work about an hour and a half before going to the gym. My gut was pretty full from lunch, and I was coerced into eating a little more during an office function.

The first thing I noticed was what I didn't notice. True to the label there are no stims here. There was no jittery energy, nausea or increased focus that I was aware of. I expected that to be the case and was anxious to see what would happen in the gym. After my first workout (shoulders) I was pretty disappointed. Using my workout log as a reference I had actually done fewer reps, with lighter weights than I had on other pre-workouts. But wait, this isn't where the story ends.

The PN website says to give it 4 or 5 days, so that's what I did, and boy am I glad. In the following days I took the stuff on an empty stomach and noticed that pleasant tingling sensation in my face and fingers that I assume is the agmatine and citrulline malate going to work. After about the third workout I noticed an impressive increase in endurance, I was adding sets and on some days even exercises, and also a small strength gain. I set a few modest but real PRs by day 6. The longer I go on this stuff, the more I realize I don't really miss the stims.

On the third day while in the bathroom preparing for bed a full six hours after dosing I noticed an INSANE amount of vasodilation. My forearms looked freakish. This happens every day I take All In.

I dig how easy it is just to take a scoop of this stuff and get to work. It's nice to eliminate another tub from the shelf (creatine) and not have to buy a bunch of powders and caps separately. I expect All In to fit well into my preworkout rotation.

So yeah, I like the stuff. The only thing I would ask is that PN jam two of them into one of those $6.00 USPS envelopes so I could save a bit of money on shipping.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro. Have you tried it yet? I dig it because it just gets better, whereas stim based pre's loose steam at about week 3 and you're really not getting anything out of it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love those first two weeks, but prefer to go longer

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I predicted a winner with this product.... looks like RxWhey has done it again.

Excellent review from your trial period. Were those 4-5 days of workouts with All-In consecutive days, or spaced out?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you called it right then Burly, at least in my case. I was really impressed with the vascularity and pumps, it took me well beyond what the 800mg of stano was doing.

The first two days were consecutive, there was a space of one day in between the rest. I didn't take All In on off days, though maybe I should have.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill second the effects increase with usage....4workouts in and now the pumps are very tight, and as i said previously, no real energy boost thats noticeable, however im in the gym,on my 6th exercise for a given part and still banging weights, so it is working very well

all in prewo
    carboslin/peptopro intra/post

i dont use anything else really, even when i stray and window shop on other sites for brands iv liked like promera and animal, rx beats them in value so i stick to what works

and for the shipping complaint, dude i paid almost $100 in sh on my last order, 5lb pepto, 5lb carbo and 2x all in.....got hit with taxes ontop of the usps charge......thats 10lbs of protein !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    and for the shipping complaint, dude i paid almost $100 in sh on my last order, 5lb pepto, 5lb carbo and 2x all in.....got hit with taxes ontop of the usps charge......thats 10lbs of protein !!!
    I want to feel sorry for you, but that's what you get for living in the Canada the beautiful. I'm pretty sure they have to have moose-sled teams deliver that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, the gear up here is much better than down south, i know that lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    meh, the gear up here is much better than down south, i know that lol
    You had to go right for the jugular didn't you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN's All In

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    You had to go right for the jugular didn't you?
    haha
    all in works great, with tren
    haha