Prescription Nutrition's All In's ingredient profile looked pretty damn impressive on the website so as I was without a pre-workout I decided to give it a try. I got the apple flavor shipped via USPS relatively quickly and took a scoop of the stuff at work about an hour and a half before going to the gym. My gut was pretty full from lunch, and I was coerced into eating a little more during an office function.

The first thing I noticed was what I didn't notice. True to the label there are no stims here. There was no jittery energy, nausea or increased focus that I was aware of. I expected that to be the case and was anxious to see what would happen in the gym. After my first workout (shoulders) I was pretty disappointed. Using my workout log as a reference I had actually done fewer reps, with lighter weights than I had on other pre-workouts. But wait, this isn't where the story ends.

The PN website says to give it 4 or 5 days, so that's what I did, and boy am I glad. In the following days I took the stuff on an empty stomach and noticed that pleasant tingling sensation in my face and fingers that I assume is the agmatine and citrulline malate going to work. After about the third workout I noticed an impressive increase in endurance, I was adding sets and on some days even exercises, and also a small strength gain. I set a few modest but real PRs by day 6. The longer I go on this stuff, the more I realize I don't really miss the stims.

On the third day while in the bathroom preparing for bed a full six hours after dosing I noticed an INSANE amount of vasodilation. My forearms looked freakish. This happens every day I take All In.

I dig how easy it is just to take a scoop of this stuff and get to work. It's nice to eliminate another tub from the shelf (creatine) and not have to buy a bunch of powders and caps separately. I expect All In to fit well into my preworkout rotation.

So yeah, I like the stuff. The only thing I would ask is that PN jam two of them into one of those $6.00 USPS envelopes so I could save a bit of money on shipping.