User Tag List

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude, glad you came over to check it out

it sucks about the broscience, but again alot of gear users dont wanna hear proof of what they could be doing is harmful, but the second one study states testosterone isnt responsible for prostate enlargement theyll jump all over it......your deca thread is an example and the comment about the heart that many disregarded, which i as a user myself find laughable seeing if there is one thing that seems clear is they affect the cardio vascular system

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Health Concerns Regarding AAS Use

oh and for your amusment, the classic hcg thread on there, that since theres been another that supports the drug accompanied by pumbed articles and the naysayers left it alone
    Is Hcg Really Necesary?
    ^^^^really fkn retarded man

creatine mono ftw hcl is bs
    your creatine dosage lets hear it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Health Concerns Regarding AAS Use

oh and for your amusment, the classic hcg thread on there, that since theres been another that supports the drug accompanied by pumbed articles and the naysayers left it alone
    Is Hcg Really Necesary?
    ^^^^really fkn retarded man

creatine mono ftw hcl is bs
    your creatine dosage lets hear it
    Haha, what the fuck.

now since this is my frist cycle do i really need to spend the extra money on hcg?

IMO - No. But I would recommend running tribulus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Haha, what the fuck.

now since this is my frist cycle do i really need to spend the extra money on hcg?

IMO - No. But I would recommend running tribulus.
    the expert compares the testes to your dick and filling with blood or 'pumping them up'.....worse thing is all the fanboys because they are supposed 'vets'........me n olddawg always wished infamy hit that thread for fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    the expert compares the testes to your dick and filling with blood or 'pumping them up'.....worse thing is all the fanboys because they are supposed 'vets'........me n olddawg always wished infamy hit that thread for fun
    I stopped reading when he mentioned the best PCT is tapering off test.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 sluggy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks DJM, health is our personal responsibility. Just becaues we choose to abuse a different kind of drug for a specific outcome doesn't make it less dangerous.

I never got promoted to VET. I guess I don't own/rep a UGL.. Dammit..

I'll be working on researching other compounds and trying to learn more as usual.
    I know a lot of the research schering did on primo for example was never published. Lots of information died..

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Thanks DJM, health is our personal responsibility. Just becaues we choose to abuse a different kind of drug for a specific outcome doesn't make it less dangerous.

I never got promoted to VET. I guess I don't own/rep a UGL.. Dammit..

I'll be working on researching other compounds and trying to learn more as usual.
    I know a lot of the research schering did on primo for example was never published. Lots of information died..
    check your local university library (if its for medicine/biology/chemistry) - lots of information can be found there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up guys??
    Was a member on the PP forum, so I followed the knowledge and entertainment over here.
    More of a lurker than anything but I have somethings planned for 2013 that I'll be logging here as long as my gear gets here.
    Started lifting in high school then got super fat after and was pushing 330+ and only 6 feet tall I didn't look good and was probably looked worse in the inside. Lol
    Long story short Ive been busting my ass and eating healthy for the past 4-5 years and I'm now 195 at 15-16%bf and I my goal is to be 220-225@10-12% and to always stay 15% or less. Lost all the weight in 1.5 years and have kept it off ever since and will never go back to what I was because I LOVE this lifestyle and the person I've became.
    Glad to see all the guys from the PP forum over here and that's why I'm over here because all you guys are straight shooters and tell it like it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome scope.