User Tag List

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like a lot of new people have joined...essentially, I'm bumping the (sticky'd thread).
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys!

I'm Will, 29 years young from a small Country (Wales) on a small Island (the United Kingdom).

Interests include lifting and all things athletic, former semi-pro soccer player who still plays for fun when I can.

Have the bad luck of being struck by PFS after 7 years of propecia use without any harm back in Dec 2012, and on the quest to recovery since. Varied side effects, largely of a sexual nature, and thankfully no longer any of the mental side effects, although the first year or so was hell.

Have been lifting and despite my mess am in the best shape of my life right now due to tightening up diet and exercise, although putting on mass is a problem due to near bottom range T levels and an aromatase enzyme that goes batshit crazy at any sign of elevating my androgens.

Looking forward to learning and adding my uneducated two cents where possible.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome sir, we're happy to have you here!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That language you Wales speak is impossible to understand, all those shrieks, low growls and and whistles..tough one.

Anyhow welcome!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help you in your recovery
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This basically solidifys it, we need a subforum lol. Welcome though, brother.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    That language you Wales speak is impossible to understand, all those shrieks, low growls and and whistles..tough one.

Anyhow welcome!
    Haha absolutely, I'm not a Welsh speaker but the in the City I work in most people are first language Welsh, they may as well be speaking Kling-on to me... its a crazy language, the town I grew up in is called Nantyffyllon... good luck pronouncing that haha!

I do know a few words....
    Will ydw i. Diolch gyda i'r croeso! Rydw i'n hoffi Swole Source achos maen wych!
    Translate: My name is Will. Thank you for the welcome. I like Swole Source because it is great!

Also, always good to put a face to a name, so here I am in my pre lifting soccer days... I was kind of a big deal

image1.JPG

Also, will add customary physique shot to my profile, its a few months old and i've put on a bit of mass and a bit of body fat since due to boosting my T levels with supp cycling... pesky aromatase enzyme!
    Last edited by Swill; 04-28-2015 at 01:43 PM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physique shot, cool..something with your face..I'd take down just for anonymity reasons..if you decide to cycle or more.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Hey Guys!

I'm Will, 29 years young from a small Country (Wales) on a small Island (the United Kingdom).

Interests include lifting and all things athletic, former semi-pro soccer player who still plays for fun when I can.

Have the bad luck of being struck by PFS after 7 years of propecia use without any harm back in Dec 2012, and on the quest to recovery since. Varied side effects, largely of a sexual nature, and thankfully no longer any of the mental side effects, although the first year or so was hell.

Have been lifting and despite my mess am in the best shape of my life right now due to tightening up diet and exercise, although putting on mass is a problem due to near bottom range T levels and an aromatase enzyme that goes batshit crazy at any sign of elevating my androgens.

Looking forward to learning and adding my uneducated two cents where possible.
    Welcome friend.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! My name is Antonio, I'm 25 years old and brazilian. I used to be a lover of bodybuilding and weighlift, even had some success on bodybuilding, until I made the very dumb decision of taking finasteride. I'm logging into this forum hopping to find some answers and help to correct my hormonal profile. I know that there are people here the now more than doctors about this problem, so maybe they can help. If anyone is willing to help with knowledge or even words of support feel free to send me PM.

I would like to start a thread where I can share my whole history with blood tests and everything, but I'm still no familiarized with the forum and don't wish to break any rules. Any tips are very welcome.
    Last edited by ToniBR; 06-18-2015 at 01:39 PM.