User Tag List

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    Hello! My name is Antonio, I'm 25 years old and brazilian. I used to be a lover of bodybuilding and weighlift, even had some success on bodybuilding, until I made the very dumb decision of taking finasteride. I'm logging into this forum hopping to find some answers and help to correct my hormonal profile. I know that there are people here the now more than doctors about this problem, so maybe they can help. If anyone is willing to help with knowledge or even words of support feel free to send me PM.

I would like to start a thread where I can share my whole history with blood tests and everything, but I'm still no familiarized with the forum and don't wish to break any rules. Any tips are very welcome.
    Please post ALL finasteride related posts here.....Post Finasteride Syndrome

Nobody is going to want to even look at your stuff if you're littering the forum with stuff most of these guys don't give a shit about. They were nice enough to add a section for you guys (I wasn't so thrilled about it) so don't piss them off needlessly. They made a section, and they can take that section away if this gets anymore out of hand.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-18-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if I made a mistake by coming here to ask for help than I'll just leave and delete my account. I don't want to piss anybody off, I just want to optmize my hormones and see if that can lead to a better life. Anyway, if I'm not welcome just tell me.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Christ. I've told you what to do, he tells you what to do. Start doing it, don't act like an insecure woman. If we didn't want you here we'd tell you..we just want ou guys to post your shit in the right place..which if you seriously took 2 minutes, I wasn't bullshitting what I told you earlier..you'd have found your resource heaven for your issue

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Jesus Christ. I've told you what to do, he tells you what to do. Start doing it, don't act like an insecure woman. If we didn't want you here we'd tell you..we just want ou guys to post your shit in the right place..which if you seriously took 2 minutes, I wasn't bullshitting what I told you earlier..you'd have found your resource heaven for your issue
    1. Play Nice. We are all here to both learn and teach. It is through this community-based approach where we can all help ourselves advance towards our goals. Entering into petty arguments not only reflects poorly on you, it reflects poorly on the community as a whole.

I read the rules, man, and there was nothing there regarding creation of topics for personal use. I'm so brain fogged that I can barely walk on the street. English is not even my main language so I'm doing a tremendous effort just to seek for help, since doctors only seem to mock me. O know CDSNUTS is sick and tired from all this finasteride shit, but man, you know what I'm going thru here. I'll post my most recent blood works tomorrow. Right now I have very high cortisol (3x over the range), high progesterone, in range low total T and in range high E. Don't know how much it will work by fixing these, but I'm guessing low dose AI is a good starting point. I never stopped exercising, but that is very hard now because my hands are weak and cold (like there is no enough blood going there) and I feel even more fogged and vision blurried. Is HRT (thyroid, cortisol, testosterone and proviron) a good way to put things in a better place quickly?

By the way, I'm very senstive to anything I take, but in a bad way. For example, tribullus seem to give me gyno issues.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD isn't the only one sick and tired of it. I'm tried of coming on here to see people's updates and every other day it feels like it's a new fucking PFS person who we have to direct to the sun forum. Which doesn't share our goals, they just want PFS help..but won't take the 5 mins to read through sub forums to see if their questions can be answered without starting a new thread or hijacking someone else's..or worse hijacking someone's else's which isn't even related to PFS.Which they STILL DONT LISTEN TO. Case and point, you're still posting on this thread for help after he linked the PFS section. Keep PFS stuff to there.

I'm not goin after you for your language barrier, I'm going after you for doing what literally EVERY PFS person has done.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-18-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    CD isn't the only one sick and tired of it. I'm tried of coming on here to see people's updates and every other day it feels like it's a new fucking PFS person who we have to direct to the sun forum. Which doesn't share our goals, they just want PFS help..but won't take the 5 mins to read through sub forums to see if their questions can be answered without starting a new thread or hijacking someone else's..or worse hijacking someone's else's which isn't even related to PFS.Which they STILL DONT LISTEN TO. Case and point, you're still posting on this thread for help after he linked the PFS section. Keep PFS stuff to there.

I'm not goin after you for your language barrier, I'm going after you for doing what literally EVERY PFS person has done.
    Also, by doing what tallstraw is mad at you for doing, you made it real obvious you haven't gone back and read the meaningful threads for pfs guys anyway.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hate to say I told you guys so.....but......I TOLD YOU SO!

Now this "Introduce yourself thread" is another propecia trainwreck.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    Right now I have very high cortisol (3x over the range), high progesterone, in range low total T and in range high E. I'm guessing low dose AI is a good starting point. .
    An AI is good - you'll want Aromasin more so than any non steroidial like Arimidex - however, both can be used, you just have to know how.
    Aromasin reduces the body's capacity to make estrogen while Arimidex helps clear the body of existing estrogen. A low dose of Arimidex; for instance, at night before bed can help you fall asleep; high estrogen and cortisol will keep you up. This will not eliminate your bodys production so Aromasin is needed as well. Also, take a look at Eleuthero to help with your bodies cortisol. This herb has a way of readjusting your adrenals from cortisol to androgen production.
    As for this website, I like it as a forum to bounce ideas. A few memebers have even PM'd me on them. The community helps me learn and I do my best to contribute. If you follow that approach, I think you should be fine. Constant updates will likely have you being ignored, maybe/maybe not.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can the 'finasterided up' and off topic posts in this thread just be deleted, it is only 'Introduce Yourself' after all
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    An AI is good - you'll want Aromasin more so than any non steroidial like Arimidex - however, both can be used, you just have to know how.
    Aromasin reduces the body's capacity to make estrogen while Arimidex helps clear the body of existing estrogen. A low dose of Arimidex; for instance, at night before bed can help you fall asleep; high estrogen and cortisol will keep you up. This will not eliminate your bodys production so Aromasin is needed as well. Also, take a look at Eleuthero to help with your bodies cortisol. This herb has a way of readjusting your adrenals from cortisol to androgen production.
    As for this website, I like it as a forum to bounce ideas. A few memebers have even PM'd me on them. The community helps me learn and I do my best to contribute. If you follow that approach, I think you should be fine. Constant updates will likely have you being ignored, maybe/maybe not.
    If you follow that approach, you won't get squat from us. If you post your issues in the pfs subforum, like we've politely (and inpolitely) requested, you'll likely curry our favour. Come on guys, you really think cd, myself or any of the few people who recovered wants to be reminded about this shit in an introductory thread? Or worse the guys smart enough to never use that shit? Have some courtesy guys.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.