User Tag List

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brothers, I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is to find this forum. CDNuts, I don't want to sound corny but thank you so much man. This has saved my life.

Hopefully there's some guys on here from PH or SolvePFS that might recognise me. Anyway, I won't waste my words on this part, may as well tell you my story.

When I was 23, I took Proscar for 1.5 months from late July 2013 - early September 2013. No one warned me of potential side effects, let alone ongoing. I wish I could say before I took Fin I was a happy, healthy person, but unfortunately I was far from it. I had been a massive weed addict for 5-6 years and had suffered bouts of what I now consider to be very mild depression/anxiety. The kicker though was the chronic obsessive thought disorder I developed during my last relationship, which unfortunately is still with me today.

So, anyway, I got hit with all the sides while on fin. I didn't exactly have sex all the time before taking it, so when the sides hit, I found the least worrying to be the sexual ones, and I've never got them as bad as the mental and emotional sides anyway. I quit, and after 14 days I went back to normal for 1 week, before the horrific crash that so many of us get. The mental/emotional sides got me by far the worst - I can still get excited when stimulated sexually, get rock hard erections and have sex/ejaculate no worries. Just very low libido basically.

Luckily, when I first found PH, CDnuts recovery story was still pretty new and like a duck to water, I took to it as my last hope.

However, I never truly believed, as I thought it was just one guy who got lucky over years of trial and error. I did the protocol out of hope, never really changed my obsessive thought patterns, and often cheated/didn't do it right. In hindsight, I was looking for a bandaid when my issues require complete surgery to every part of my mind, body and soul. I would do spits and spurts of protocols, mostly similar to CD's, then not notice any immediate changes and pack it in. I'd go back to heavy weed usage to deal with the insomnia, smoke cigarettes and drink.

The longest I made it was 4 months from January 2014 - April 2014. I did a 5 day water fast, ate all organic paleo, worked out like a beast, did carb backloading, cycled the herbs and then finally introduced the DHT. In hindsight, I went wayyyy too quick without addressing my underlying problems. I didn't notice much change over the 4 months, except for better mood after working out, better pump when taking the DHT, and naturally got really bummed out that I wasn't making progress. Then after taking the DHT, the natural PCT didn't work, and I crashed really bad. I packed it all in and focused on my career (I somehow finished my Masters and even got an e-commerce store going), and went back to heavily self medicating. Since May 2015, I've smoked a lot of weed and cigarettes again, drank all the time and just generally did things to make me forget about PFS. It actually worked, I wouldn't fixate on it, made some decent relationships and was existing I guess. I exercised 1-2 times a week up until the end of 2016 and ate reasonably healthy, but this year I just sort of gave up with everything.

I was ok just existing, and my fucked up brain kept telling myself that I'd somehow get rich and solve this all, or a 'cure' would come along. I got in a habit of telling myself next week I would quit everything and try get healthy, next week, next week...

Until finally, last Monday, I quit everything and went on a 3 day water fast again. And it all fucking hit me. The realisation I had wasted four years I could have spent trying to get better, or at least get 80-90 per cent of my life back. I got really depressed, suicidal (the worst I've EVER been) and have experienced a crash only similar to my initial one - horrible brain fog, zero concentration, massive depression, zero sleep. I stumbled around on the old forums looking for a magic cure someone might have found in the two years I was away, to no avail. Then, I saw one post saying CD was over here helping guys.

I came here, saw the recoveries section, and saw the tens of dudes following the protocol to the t, long-term, with a clear mind and body, who have either recovered or are very close. I saw photos of dudes with their shirts off looking fucking tank! (no homo) This has truly given me hope, and really made it clear that it wasn't just CD and a couple of lucky guys who got better. It's become apparent people do heal - they just have the right attitude, take the time, and then fuck off from the forums never to be seen again. Now I know there are guys who are doing it who are having success - I cried with happiness this afternoon seeing this. I have actually experienced a complete change of mindset and now I truly 100 per cent believe I can heal.

I know I've probably pumped myself more full of toxins while in PFS state than most guys who've recovered, and I also need to address my obsessive thoughts which always hold me back, so I might take longer than others. But now I believe I can do this. I'm really looking forward to changing everything about myself and becoming a completely new, stronger person. Very, very few people get a chance to truly shed all their baggage and do that in their life - so I'm scared but optimistic. It will be painful for a while, but it will get better.

I'll be easing myself into things this time - I don't care how long it takes, just knowing it's a repeatable process gives me hope. I'm starting by going Paleo, and easing back into exercise, along with seeing a psychologist to address my underlying issues. If I can never just exist in the moment without obsessing about something every minute of every day, I'll never find peace and heal. Over the first six months I plan on doing most of my work on diet, exercise, mental health before moving on to cycling the pro-hormones again.

I'm going to do 2 X 4 week juice feasts - 1 will come at the start of next year after building up some muscle again (I'm too thin/out of shape to do it now, it would be dangerous). I'll then build myself up again and do one last 4 week juice feast.

Planning on hanging around for a bit here at the start, then I will just check in every few months with progress. Once again - thank you to the people who have given me hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, CD.

Will do man!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

congratulations on organising this small subforum inside a larger forum regarding PFS!

Cudos to cdnuts as well for taking the time and going the extra mile to assist others in the same pickle.

I wouldn't like to write a huge post since i intend to open up my own thread, however i will provide some amount of information regarding my case!

I was obese my whole life until i was 23 years old ( reached 170kilos mind you) then i started a low carb diet and lost 90 kilos in one year. I started going to the gym as well since i wasn't able at the past doing mostly cardio.

Unlike many people here i wasn't healthy prior to taking propecia, since i was diagnosed with crohn's disease at 24. [ Long story short, crohn's disease is an autoimmune chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) that in my situation has attacked 38cm of my lower intestine. It comes and goes however you have symptoms in your every day life such as low energy, lethargy, stomach aches and the list goes on]

I spent ± 3 months in the hospital in order to get the correct "treatment" however upon leaving the hotel i denied the prescription of immunosuppressive drugs, i kept my low carb diet on spot and i've been mostly OK.

So at 26, after seeing my masters graduation photos i noticed severe defuse in the back (crown) and generally on top of my head that got worse. doctor gave Minoxidil and i was off.

However after a few months it got worse so i paid a visit to the doc and i was prescribed with one prescription for Propecia.

Took 1mg every day for 26 days until it hit me, numb genitals i couldn't complete intercourse with girlfriend so i immediately dropped it.

However symptoms not only kept but got worse, i am now numb in every body part, i can't feel touch, pain, i don't get goosebumps anymore, i can't even get the regular "numb" feeling after sitting with your legs crossed. Completely nothing. I can check my pulse from my fitbit since i can't feel any heartbeat at ALL! It goes without saying that absolutely zero sexual function and emotionally blunt. I just can't feel aroused anymore.

I got off propecia on 10 of July 2017 however the symptoms are persistent. In the meanwhile whilst off propecia i got severely bloated and gained weight on the abdomen even though my low carb diet is on spot.

After reading and reading online regarding it i came close to the "cdnuts protocol" and i found the forum. I have been reading this subforum close to two months prior to starting and posting.

This is how i reached the forum and that is my story so far, congratulations on the guys that took the time to post the success stories it means A LOT!

I am currently at 14th day of my water fasting and even though i have done water fasts in the past due to Crohn's disease however upon fasting i got symptoms unlike every fast in the past. [Inflated gyms, rushes on skin, dry mouth ALL the time, pulse(based on fitbit) way up in the morning and in the night as well] It's shocking the amount of damage this drug does to you.

Thanks!

New Member Feedback Score 0 health's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2010 - 2013

• Paroxetine

2014 - 2017

• LSD

• Steroids

Testosterone
    Drostanolone
    Mesterolone
    hCG
    Exemestane
    Tamoxifen

• Ayahuasca

Numerous official and off-label diets, supplements and therapies
    Numerous blood tests and doctor's visits'

PFS, PSSD, & Accutane community found 4 months ago - by pure accident.
    Never seen such good description of my sexual condition.

Since then:
    • Curcumin (standardized to 95% curcuminoids)
      14 days [D] - 1400mg every day [ED]
      Nothing life changing
    • Saint John's Wort
      30 D - 450 mg every other day [EOD]
      Better mood; no impact on sexuality
    • water fast
      7 D
      Better mood & skin; emotional opening; no impact on sexuality

I'm hoping for best but one thing I've learned during these years is to keep going in other life's dimensions - no matter health issues.
    Any comments would be highly appreciated
    Good luck, comrades
    Last edited by health; 01-25-2018 at 04:33 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ImpendingRecvry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello fellow future recoverers and recoverers as well!

I don't want to bore you with my propecia story as each one of us has been there, but i'd like to provide some info on my case, been on propecia for 3 months then got the usual side effects ( you know them, loss of libido, complete numbness, loss of feeling, depression, the list goes on) stopped cold turkey and never looked back.

On those self loathing moments browsing for a solution i came accross CDnuts protocol in a different forum and i jumped on it blindly since August. It was the only protocol that made sense to me at that moment and still does.

My progress so far:

Starter August 2017 14 days water fast, 16 days juice feasting
    Jumped on daily supplements, sleep supplements, Paleo and 19 of the 21 herbs ( Lost Empire Herbs do not sell Maral Root anymore and i am also unable to buy catuaba bark from Terravita as reccomended)
    Not a gym buff so doing exactly the exercises cd mentions 4 days a week + 1 day HIIT
    September to November did the herb rotation protocol
    December my first run with Super R andro (30 days on 500MG)
    Now i'm back on the herbs.
    Can't wait for my second PH run.

I can say that i have been nearly 6 months on it and i've been reading you guys since the end of July and i feel i know you more or less and even though i didn't post, you guys have helped me tremendously! 6 months in i believe i have a solid understanding of the protocol and i feel i am able to post my thoughts and opinions and some questions as well! Glad to finally be here guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up fellas.

I'm joining this site for obvious reasons, the others ones suck and are depressing. No one will recover with that mindset. Lurked here for a bit, noticed the positive vibes, thus here is where I'll set my roots.

I took propecia for a year and a couple months. After quitting, I was good in 30 days, but then crashed again. Its been about 7 months. I had gained weight, had lethargic attitude, and didn't feel like a man.
    My girl and I broke it off recently, and I have begun my recovery in earnest. Herbs, working out, eating better, etc.

As it stands to date, erections are at say, 65-70%, while libido is slightly higher. But we all know libido ain't worth a damn if you can't perform, so something has to be done.

I currently cycle 3G Glycine, 1.5G Tribulus, and 150mg Niacin every day for 5 days, then cycle off two.
    Currently in college so money is tight, and the warm spell with winter lately here has crushed what income I rely on for the winter, but I'll okay. Once I am comfortable financially, I will proceed to the pro-hormone cycle that's recommended.

Working on gains in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey All,

I'll try to keep it short. I have taken Propecia 1 MG for 24 days, quite due to side effects, was not warned by the doctor or anyone of PFS. I'm 10 weeks off Propecia, two week ago, I was able to have normal intercourse, but over the last week my erections have slowly come soft, with lower libido. I have been having better, and worse days over the course of 10 weeks. Somedays I have brain fog, others not. I have done massive amounts of research, and found the only thing that has a possible chance of working but very hard is the CDnuts protocol. I have not found the exact protocol anywhere, can someone lead me to what the protocol consist of?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Hey All,

I'll try to keep it short. I have taken Propecia 1 MG for 24 days, quite due to side effects, was not warned by the doctor or anyone of PFS. I'm 10 weeks off Propecia, two week ago, I was able to have normal intercourse, but over the last week my erections have slowly come soft, with lower libido. I have been having better, and worse days over the course of 10 weeks. Somedays I have brain fog, others not. I have done massive amounts of research, and found the only thing that has a possible chance of working but very hard is the CDnuts protocol. I have not found the exact protocol anywhere, can someone lead me to what the protocol consist of?
    It's all laid out on totalmaleoptimization.com. Advice at this point is to just get to it and don't spend time worrying about it. Odds are very high you'll be fine quickly (likely better than you were before with the lifestyle changes)...worrying about it only serves to significantly reduce those odds.
    Last edited by Damn; 03-11-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Hey All,

Welcome.

I've pm'ed you the info you need.

Also, do yourself a favor and read the "stickies" section in this section of the forum.

Any questions, start a thread in the PFS section
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wassup everone
    Last edited by BrianRecovers; 11-22-2018 at 10:49 AM.