User Tag List

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a lurker for over a year. I'm a 27 year old male who has been going through this pfs garbage since 2013. Not going to go into it too much because it is seen over and over again here and every other pfs site. I've gotten most of the pfs side effects, except, thankfully, ED. I have felt almost no progress since day one except after being strict on THE regimen, especially the diet. I did the water fast for one week at home because I was a broke college student at the time with resistance from my entire family. Originally, I would just feel like lying around depressed all day. Now, years later, I will have days of energy consecutive energy like preFS. Still have down days but I appreciate that the good days will very likely come when I do not break whatsoever on the diet/regimen. I have read every post in this section and will probably start a topic very soon.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    I've been a lurker for over a year. I'm a 27 year old male who has been going through this pfs garbage since 2013. Not going to go into it too much because it is seen over and over again here and every other pfs site. I've gotten most of the pfs side effects, except, thankfully, ED. I have felt almost no progress since day one except after being strict on THE regimen, especially the diet. I did the water fast for one week at home because I was a broke college student at the time with resistance from my entire family. Originally, I would just feel like lying around depressed all day. Now, years later, I will have days of energy consecutive energy like preFS. Still have down days but I appreciate that the good days will very likely come when I do not break whatsoever on the diet/regimen. I have read every post in this section and will probably start a topic very soon.
    Welcome
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had PFS for 5 years now. In the beginning I had some bad moments where I crashed pretty hard and battled with bad anxiety. I've since recovered pretty dramatically from those early days and now my only symptom is just having a low libido. I'm 28 and in pretty good shape, work out regularly and feel pretty good about myself and my life all things considered. I'm pretty much at the point where I've accepted that I may never get my libido back and I'm ok with it. Reading the success other members have had, I figured it was time to give fully recovering another shot, stop being a lurker and actually introduce myself. I'm going to begin a cycle of AndroHard Transdermal and see how it works for me.

Two things I'm concerned about are,
    -Getting suppressed from the cycle and recovering back to normal when its over
    -Losing all my hair from the stuff. (I know its stupid but I look good with hair and don't want to lose it)

If you have any advice please let me know

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    I've had PFS for 5 years now. In the beginning I had some bad moments where I crashed pretty hard and battled with bad anxiety. I've since recovered pretty dramatically from those early days and now my only symptom is just having a low libido. I'm 28 and in pretty good shape, work out regularly and feel pretty good about myself and my life all things considered. I'm pretty much at the point where I've accepted that I may never get my libido back and I'm ok with it. Reading the success other members have had, I figured it was time to give fully recovering another shot, stop being a lurker and actually introduce myself. I'm going to begin a cycle of AndroHard Transdermal and see how it works for me.

Two things I'm concerned about are,
    -Getting suppressed from the cycle and recovering back to normal when its over
    -Losing all my hair from the stuff. (I know its stupid but I look good with hair and don't want to lose it)

If you have any advice please let me know
    Welcome.

I was going to type out a long drawn out response, but you said you were a lurker, so then I stopped. Are familiar with the protocol? I ask because these questions have been answered ad nauseum......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm familiar with the protocol. Today I read a couple threads that answered many of my questions. As the days go on, I'll keep reading more as I'm sure there is a lot of information in them all.
    I'm not going to spam this thread with anything else as I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll probably start a new thread to log how my first cycle goes. I'm excited to give it a try because I do think I'm at least 2/3 of the way recovered. I think my digestive and mental sides are pretty well handled at this point and I'm hoping that the prohormones help with the last bit.
    Androhard should get here Wednesday.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Yeah I'm familiar with the protocol. Today I read a couple threads that answered many of my questions. As the days go on, I'll keep reading more as I'm sure there is a lot of information in them all.
    I'm not going to spam this thread with anything else as I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll probably start a new thread to log how my first cycle goes. I'm excited to give it a try because I do think I'm at least 2/3 of the way recovered. I think my digestive and mental sides are pretty well handled at this point and I'm hoping that the prohormones help with the last bit.
    Androhard should get here Wednesday.
    It definitely will. Feel free to start a log

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

So i started and stopped finasteride a few times over this past year. Never taking it for longer then 5 days but that obviously doesnt matter. Took my last pill 4 weeks ago, started crashing a week later. Feels like i keep getting worse as far as symptoms. I have terrible brain frog, anedonia, sexual sides etc. but the worst is im worried about the physical sides. This morning i woke up with a mark under my breast and ive heard that people grow fatty deposits. Im wondering has anyonce experienced this? Im going to order the herbs for the protocol today but is there anyway to stop this slow crash or am i screwed? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, i recently hit my head while working out and think braing fog got a little worse and im nervous. Does anyone know if this will affect my recovery? Dont mean to spam this chain im just nervous and would like some guidance/help

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees52 View Post
    Also, i recently hit my head while working out and think braing fog got a little worse and im nervous. Does anyone know if this will affect my recovery? Dont mean to spam this chain im just nervous and would like some guidance/help
    Please start a new thread. This thread is for introductions only.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided it was time to finally become a member here.

I've been lurking here for a few months. I haven't joined because I think I was scared. Joining the site and finally posting would solidify what has been happening to me for the past 4 months. I think not joining somewhat allowed me to ignore my fate. Recently I've realized that there is no escaping this hell without reaching out for help, so here I am.

I'm a completely normal dude. Played sports throughout my adolescent life, a musician, had friends and a life, used to be a Marine. There was nothing wrong with me, physically or mentally. About a year back, I started to become anxious about my hair starting to fall out. I saw some dumbass add for a hairless drug and decided to give it a try. Had horrible side effects. I remember sitting in class on about the 3rd day of taking it, and it looked like I had just taken a shower with my clothes on. I stood up in front of the class and walked out because I was drenched my own sweat. Im talking drenched. And the anxiety was out of this world. So, I decided to stop taking it. The side effects went away. A year later, I decided to start up again. This time, the side effects were just as real, but it was different. There was an added effect that we call "brain fog" so I decided to quit. Well, that shit never stopped. Then, I was greeted with a nice set of panic attacks, anxiety, depression, and lost the ability to get my dick hard (I don't struggle very much in this department).

My journey since then has been nothing short of a nightmare. It began with a complete loss of reality. My depersonalization was so bad that I felt like I was in a completely different world. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. Watching the TV gave me migraines and made my head buzz. Sounds would float around my head in every which direction instead of my ears just gathering the sound. It was like a fucking acid trip. This still happens periodically. I remember after I crashed, it felt like someone poured hot lava down the top of my skull and the liquid was moving around in my head.

As of today, my symptoms are complete memory loss (there are days where I literally don't know where the fuck I am or how I got there) it's like nothing exists or has ever existed except this very second. Then, said second leaves and I'm in the next second. Also, a brain fog that isn't as severe as it used to be, but everything in my vision looks weird as fuck. It's like everything is in 2D, and someone turned the contrast up to high. Bright lights make it worse and make my head buzz. So does driving, TV, or using my cell phone. Anyone ever experience this?

Also, anxiety and panic attacks at the slightest exposure of stress. I'm a college student now, so sitting in class gives me plenty of these. Looking at formulas trying to figure them out (I'm a finance major) makes me freak out inside. I used to be very strong with math.

I've been laughed at by doctors, my family has completely left me in the dark and told me "We're sick of hearing about it, just get better already and stop worrying about it" and I haven't reached out to my friends because of how stupid I sound trying to tell them a hairless drug has completely stolen my life from me. I never thought I would ever be in a position like this, it is literal hell. I contemplate suicide often, though not as much as I used to when it began, but still.

Recently I decided to begin the protocol, I did a 7 day juice feast and actually noticed that my thoughts cleared up a bit. I felt pretty good coming out of it, the only issue is that I struggle with alcohol addiction, and for some reason red wine makes me feel better for a few days (anything else makes me crash), so I think I have ruined my progress because I relapsed several times since my juice feast just a couple weeks ago, (don't judge, pathetic I know).

So now, I plan on doing a water fast in the next week or so, then really doing this thing full force. I thought I would reach out to this community because god knows I need it. I don't know where I'd be having not found this community.

Finally, not all days have been bad. Yeah, I've been stuck in a constant brain fog for 4 months, I've felt the anxiety and derealization most of the time, but there have been good days, and I have learned a lot from this already. I believe there is a cure, and I'm not going to quit. Thanks for reading this if you did.