User Tag List

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone.

Vahn checking in. I’m a Saw Palmetto victim dealing with severe sexual, mental and some physical sides for 9 months now. I seem to be getting worse every month somehow... what kind of poison does this??

Since I am losing hope for a natural recovery and the internet is riddled with doom and gloom stories, I believe it is time to commit to something and at least try before throwing in the towel.

Haven’t seen many saw palmetto recoveries though, but I assume it’s roughly the same as PFS?

I’ve read most of the TMO website today! Good stuff.

Question, though: Does the protocol apply for someone who’s hormonal levels are normal? TMO speaks about low testosterone and high estrogen, but all my levels were normal and in range.

Maybe best not to overanalyse this shit.

Very grateful for a place like this, where people seem to be full of hope.

Cheers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maxout

SP Recovered. You’ll recover man. Either way though, never throw in the towel.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Hi everyone.

Vahn checking in. I’m a Saw Palmetto victim dealing with severe sexual, mental and some physical sides for 9 months now. I seem to be getting worse every month somehow... what kind of poison does this??

Since I am losing hope for a natural recovery and the internet is riddled with doom and gloom stories, I believe it is time to commit to something and at least try before throwing in the towel.

Haven’t seen many saw palmetto recoveries though, but I assume it’s roughly the same as PFS?

I’ve read most of the TMO website today! Good stuff.

Question, though: Does the protocol apply for someone who’s hormonal levels are normal? TMO speaks about low testosterone and high estrogen, but all my levels were normal and in range.

Maybe best not to overanalyse this shit.

Very grateful for a place like this, where people seem to be full of hope.

Cheers
    Welcome.

They are full of hope because when they come here, they recover!

Plenty of saw palmetto victims here and recovered ones as well. SP has the same mechanism of action that fin does, so yes, the protocol applies perfectly for you.

Regardless of your hormonal status, these herbs work to restore 5ar from many different angles along with balancing neurotransmitters and supplying your body with micro nutrients, phytochemicals and minerals that you don't usually get in your day to day. If you feel good hormonally now, you'll feel even better once you start your journey.

The guys who recover the quickest are the guys who jump in with both feet and just have faith in the protocol. After their first couple of months it's very apparent it's working. Then it's simply rinse and repeat as many times as you need or want to. There is no limit. You can go indefinitely and see how vibrant you can become. It's all up to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Hugh from Indonesia. 25 years old.

Sorry for my grammar and else since English is not my first language.

Took finasteride while back in 2016-2017ish, not continuously, on and off for the range of those 2 years. I stopped taking it as soon as I feel the side effects (ED) and decrease in Libido. I did not feel the depression and anxiety as part of the side effects since I was already depressed before taking the Finasteride (relationship problem). ED and Libido problem stays until now. I went to see a doctor and he told me to lose weight and exercise, and I did.

I just realized that the symptoms did not go away as I lost weight and changed my diet (calorie deficit) so I panicked and found out about PFS just last night.

I am planning to start the juice fast for 7 days next week and continue with all the routines provided. I am really in the middle of darkness right now and need some comforting, is there really a chance to heal from this situation? Does all the herbs & supplements will give me just another side effects just like Propecia?

Thank you so much.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Hugh from Indonesia. 25 years old.

Sorry for my grammar and else since English is not my first language.

Took finasteride while back in 2016-2017ish, not continuously, on and off for the range of those 2 years. I stopped taking it as soon as I feel the side effects (ED) and decrease in Libido. I did not feel the depression and anxiety as part of the side effects since I was already depressed before taking the Finasteride (relationship problem). ED and Libido problem stays until now. I went to see a doctor and he told me to lose weight and exercise, and I did.

I just realized that the symptoms did not go away as I lost weight and changed my diet (calorie deficit) so I panicked and found out about PFS just last night.

I am planning to start the juice fast for 7 days next week and continue with all the routines provided. I am really in the middle of darkness right now and need some comforting, is there really a chance to heal from this situation? Does all the herbs & supplements will give me just another side effects just like Propecia?

Thank you so much.
    Do me a favor and start a log here for yourself. We'll go from there. How did you find this place? It's a good thing you ended up here instead of a few other places. That is certainly luck on your part. You saved yourself alot of time and misery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do me a favor and start a log here for yourself. We'll go from there. How did you find this place? It's a good thing you ended up here instead of a few other places. That is certainly luck on your part. You saved yourself alot of time and misery.
    Okay I'll start my own log... You know when you're depressed you search for any sources that can help, ended up in some youtube videos with several comments mentioning this website, so here I am.

I am quite hopeful seeing some positive comments from the members, I am 1000% looking forward to get my life back.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay I'll start my own log... You know when you're depressed you search for any sources that can help, ended up in some youtube videos with several comments mentioning this website, so here I am.

I am quite hopeful seeing some positive comments from the members, I am 1000% looking forward to get my life back.
    Interesting! Can you PM me the source? Would love to check it out! Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Interesting! Can you PM me the source? Would love to check it out! Thanks.
    PM Sent.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PM Sent.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my name is nuni .... in my twenties I’ve taken propcia for maybe 5-8 years not one side but my wife wanted to get pregnant so we decided to quit . On September 13 2020 I started again and after the 5th pill I woke with zero energy feeling like a zombie about 8 days of this I talked to my doc who told me I have nothing to worry about, the doctor really helped calm my nerves and by the 16 day my energy started coming back slowly till I fully recovered. That only lasted two weeks, now I’m back and drained again but this time I don’t have brain fog just tired.... how is it possible to get fully healed and then go back again?