User Tag List

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Good evening everyone, I am French, please excuse me for my English, I am not good at foreign languages.

First of all, I have had PFS for 4 years and had continued to take finasteride until 1.5 years ago. Indeed, I had not made the link because it came gradually ...

Today my disabling symptoms are:
    - anhedonia
    - 0 libido
    - No erection in the morning and randomly
    - if I masturbate, they are approximately equal to ~ 60-70% pre-finasteride - very bad sleep
    - And I have had difficulty swallowing for 2 months after trying CBD ... Added to that: stomach ache, a lot of burping, feeling of lump in the throat and zero appetite.

(If some people have this last problem I would like some advice please, as it is difficult for me to feed myself. This is really the worst symptom for me. It had eased last week but it was comes back with the resumption of work (I was on sick leave). Stress probably has a big influence on it.)

At the same time, I was on TRT (250mg of androtardyl every 3 weeks) and I will not do the next injection because CD said that it would interfere with the smooth running of the protocol. Otherwise, I did a 1 week fast, and it's been 10 days that I have followed the protocol at 90% (I have not yet bought the Bathmate and the brush to wash): I already see the positive.
    - More motivation
    - Less tired (while my testosterone level is surely catastrophic because I did not renew my TRT)
    - At times, I feel calm, it's very strange because it's been a long time since I felt this. In any case, I thank you very much because I regained hope by discovering this forum.

And that is very important to live the protocol 100%, and finally get out of this hell. Good evening, take care of yourself
    The feeling of calm after so long is your body telling you, you are doing the right thing. That's how you know you're on the right path. Welcome.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My formal introduction is pretty overdue at this point. I took saw palmetto (standardized extract) for about 6.5 months. Looking back on it, I was getting warning signs as early as month 2, but was not making the connection to SP. I recall waking up one day and feeling lethargic, with achy joints. This went on for a few days and then disappeared. Somewhere around that time as well, I began having elevated anxiety, but since I could always relate the anxiety to some cause in my life, I figured it was "normal," although this sort of prolonged anxiety really isn't normal for me. Shortly after this period, I started having a hard time finding enjoyment in anything that normally brought me pleasure. All of these symptoms coinciding led me to pick back up drinking, which was something I had done a good job of leaving behind shortly prior to starting SP. Alongside these bothersome symptoms, however, was a recurring libido spike I kept experiencing. I believe this somewhat took my mind off of the other anxiety/depression symptoms and led me away from considering anything serious was awry. Anyhow, around month 6 in, I began having intermittent ED with my fiance. I initially blamed it on the drinking, although that had never caused any issues in that department before, but after a handful of times, those warnings about PFS and the possibility of SP inducing the same condition suddenly resurfaced in my mind for the first time since beginning to take it, and I immediately ceased intake.
    As I've heard a number of others attest, I experienced a remission of symptoms for maybe a week prior to things going downhill fast. Libido and energy dropped off significantly, and I continued to drink for about a month after stopping the herb, due to the depressing side effects I was noticing. Some time in early September I found CD's protocol by way of first landing on Maxout's recovery thread via a Google search of some combination of terms like "saw palmetto, pfs, erectile dysfunction," etc., and made a sort of half-assed effort by ordering a few herbs and committing to quitting drinking. A large part of me at this time was in a sort of self-denial/fear about the whole situation still, and was hanging onto some possibility that what I was experiencing was a result of something else, or just needed a few months to work itself out.
    Over the next few months, a few interesting things occurred, despite my not adopting the protocol yet. Some time in early November, my semen was white for the first time in a few months, after which point it returned to the clear watery consistency I had become familiar with. A few weeks later, around late November, it was again white, and has remained so up to this day. The duration of those few months also saw a few episodes of testicle aches which typically lasted for a few hours, or in one case a whole day. Back in October, I experienced mild shooting pains in my penis which came and went for a few weeks, in addition to the cold sensation and numbness down there (it not only was cool to the touch, but I was also mentally aware of it feeling internally cold) which was also off and on for about a month. The penis and testicular pains and cold sensation were particularly frightening to me, and I am happy to say that it has been about 1.5 months since those symptoms have occurred. Also during that time I had a few instances of a sharp pain in my pubic bone/prostate area, and at other times, much more frequently, a perineum twitching that could sometimes go on for 5 minutes straight. Around early December I began implementing almost every aspect of the protocol aside from the herbs and the juice feast, and it was around late December that I stopped getting the perineum twitching. At this point, I decided to go full on with the protocol for the new year, so I undertook a xenoestrogen purge within my house and stocked up on about 15 herbs. I finished the 7 day juice feast on January 9th, and shortly thereafter began the herb rotation/rest of the protocol, along with daily probiotics/L-tyrosine/sorghum flour/continuing to drink a juice every day, and semi-daily pine pollen powder.
    At this point, all of my neurological symptoms have subsided. Though I didn't mention them all, I was experiencing blurry vision, vertigo, and inability to concentrate along with the anxiety/emotional numbness. It has been a month since I had a major crash, that last one including testicular ache/blurry vision/ stomach and groin pains. Physical symptoms such as muscle weakness and twiching, and as I said, the prostate issues, have seemingly resolved as well, whether through natural healing over time and/or the implementation of the protocol, I cannot say for sure.
    Where I stand now, and as of the last month or so, is looking to mostly get my sexual symptoms resolved. I occasionally have normal (or maybe mostly normal) sexual functioning, but more often than not, my erections take longer than normal to achieve, and it is a task to maintain them. The slightest deviation of focus from the subject of my arousal leads to an almost instantaneous weakening or loss of erection, and it then takes me some time to get back into the aroused state of mind. Orgasms are somewhat muted, to be sure, and not nearly as pleasurable as they should be. Ejaculation force is strong, however, and as I mentioned, semen is white (things I never thought I would be particularly grateful for). I very often have what I suppose would be classified as a tendency to prematurely ejaculate, but this is particularly bothersome since its almsot as if my dick wants to go from unaroused/disinterested to ready to ejaculate within a matter of seconds. As you can imagine, sex is problematic, and being that I am with my fiance, these sexual issues are extremely irritating to me, after 4.5 months of dealing with them, despite my being immensely grateful for having left behind the neurological problems.
    The strange thing now is, I almost wonder if my body thinks it has done its job with healing, since so many other things have been resolved. It would seem that at least some improvement in the sexual department would have accompanied all the other improvements in other areas, but this seems to be the really hard to reach spot. I didn't specifically state it, but libido is much lower than normal, and the related visual stimulus arousal seems highly impacted. It almost feels like some section of my brain/personality has been removed, to not experience arousal at the sight of things which you are accustomed to being made insatiable by. Very strange. I feel confident that these remaining sexual symptoms will be resolved with dedication to the protocol, since I've experienced so much healing already at the start of it. I gather from others on here that the sexual stuff typically takes the most time to fix, so I'm prepared for that. While I've done a massive amount of research into the various facets of the protocol, the one area I'm still pretty clueless on is the prohormones, but I feel I will be itching to get into them once 2-3 months of herb cycling has gone by (assuming I'm still dealing with sexual issues).
    I have difficulty with keeping things short and sweet, so that was pretty involved. Maybe once I'm healed it will be a worthwhile record for someone else in the future with similar symptoms. All in all, my research into the protocol has sparked a new passion for health in me, and I have completely lost interest in alcohol, and genuinely wish to not only achieve a resolution of PFS symptoms, but to go far beyond that into new territories of physical and mental/emotional/spiritual health....thanks for listening.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    My formal introduction is pretty overdue at this point. I took saw palmetto (standardized extract) for about 6.5 months. Looking back on it, I was getting warning signs as early as month 2, but was not making the connection to SP. I recall waking up one day and feeling lethargic, with achy joints. This went on for a few days and then disappeared. Somewhere around that time as well, I began having elevated anxiety, but since I could always relate the anxiety to some cause in my life, I figured it was "normal," although this sort of prolonged anxiety really isn't normal for me. Shortly after this period, I started having a hard time finding enjoyment in anything that normally brought me pleasure. All of these symptoms coinciding led me to pick back up drinking, which was something I had done a good job of leaving behind shortly prior to starting SP. Alongside these bothersome symptoms, however, was a recurring libido spike I kept experiencing. I believe this somewhat took my mind off of the other anxiety/depression symptoms and led me away from considering anything serious was awry. Anyhow, around month 6 in, I began having intermittent ED with my fiance. I initially blamed it on the drinking, although that had never caused any issues in that department before, but after a handful of times, those warnings about PFS and the possibility of SP inducing the same condition suddenly resurfaced in my mind for the first time since beginning to take it, and I immediately ceased intake.
    As I've heard a number of others attest, I experienced a remission of symptoms for maybe a week prior to things going downhill fast. Libido and energy dropped off significantly, and I continued to drink for about a month after stopping the herb, due to the depressing side effects I was noticing. Some time in early September I found CD's protocol by way of first landing on Maxout's recovery thread via a Google search of some combination of terms like "saw palmetto, pfs, erectile dysfunction," etc., and made a sort of half-assed effort by ordering a few herbs and committing to quitting drinking. A large part of me at this time was in a sort of self-denial/fear about the whole situation still, and was hanging onto some possibility that what I was experiencing was a result of something else, or just needed a few months to work itself out.
    Over the next few months, a few interesting things occurred, despite my not adopting the protocol yet. Some time in early November, my semen was white for the first time in a few months, after which point it returned to the clear watery consistency I had become familiar with. A few weeks later, around late November, it was again white, and has remained so up to this day. The duration of those few months also saw a few episodes of testicle aches which typically lasted for a few hours, or in one case a whole day. Back in October, I experienced mild shooting pains in my penis which came and went for a few weeks, in addition to the cold sensation and numbness down there (it not only was cool to the touch, but I was also mentally aware of it feeling internally cold) which was also off and on for about a month. The penis and testicular pains and cold sensation were particularly frightening to me, and I am happy to say that it has been about 1.5 months since those symptoms have occurred. Also during that time I had a few instances of a sharp pain in my pubic bone/prostate area, and at other times, much more frequently, a perineum twitching that could sometimes go on for 5 minutes straight. Around early December I began implementing almost every aspect of the protocol aside from the herbs and the juice feast, and it was around late December that I stopped getting the perineum twitching. At this point, I decided to go full on with the protocol for the new year, so I undertook a xenoestrogen purge within my house and stocked up on about 15 herbs. I finished the 7 day juice feast on January 9th, and shortly thereafter began the herb rotation/rest of the protocol, along with daily probiotics/L-tyrosine/sorghum flour/continuing to drink a juice every day, and semi-daily pine pollen powder.
    At this point, all of my neurological symptoms have subsided. Though I didn't mention them all, I was experiencing blurry vision, vertigo, and inability to concentrate along with the anxiety/emotional numbness. It has been a month since I had a major crash, that last one including testicular ache/blurry vision/ stomach and groin pains. Physical symptoms such as muscle weakness and twiching, and as I said, the prostate issues, have seemingly resolved as well, whether through natural healing over time and/or the implementation of the protocol, I cannot say for sure.
    Where I stand now, and as of the last month or so, is looking to mostly get my sexual symptoms resolved. I occasionally have normal (or maybe mostly normal) sexual functioning, but more often than not, my erections take longer than normal to achieve, and it is a task to maintain them. The slightest deviation of focus from the subject of my arousal leads to an almost instantaneous weakening or loss of erection, and it then takes me some time to get back into the aroused state of mind. Orgasms are somewhat muted, to be sure, and not nearly as pleasurable as they should be. Ejaculation force is strong, however, and as I mentioned, semen is white (things I never thought I would be particularly grateful for). I very often have what I suppose would be classified as a tendency to prematurely ejaculate, but this is particularly bothersome since its almsot as if my dick wants to go from unaroused/disinterested to ready to ejaculate within a matter of seconds. As you can imagine, sex is problematic, and being that I am with my fiance, these sexual issues are extremely irritating to me, after 4.5 months of dealing with them, despite my being immensely grateful for having left behind the neurological problems.
    The strange thing now is, I almost wonder if my body thinks it has done its job with healing, since so many other things have been resolved. It would seem that at least some improvement in the sexual department would have accompanied all the other improvements in other areas, but this seems to be the really hard to reach spot. I didn't specifically state it, but libido is much lower than normal, and the related visual stimulus arousal seems highly impacted. It almost feels like some section of my brain/personality has been removed, to not experience arousal at the sight of things which you are accustomed to being made insatiable by. Very strange. I feel confident that these remaining sexual symptoms will be resolved with dedication to the protocol, since I've experienced so much healing already at the start of it. I gather from others on here that the sexual stuff typically takes the most time to fix, so I'm prepared for that. While I've done a massive amount of research into the various facets of the protocol, the one area I'm still pretty clueless on is the prohormones, but I feel I will be itching to get into them once 2-3 months of herb cycling has gone by (assuming I'm still dealing with sexual issues).
    I have difficulty with keeping things short and sweet, so that was pretty involved. Maybe once I'm healed it will be a worthwhile record for someone else in the future with similar symptoms. All in all, my research into the protocol has sparked a new passion for health in me, and I have completely lost interest in alcohol, and genuinely wish to not only achieve a resolution of PFS symptoms, but to go far beyond that into new territories of physical and mental/emotional/spiritual health....thanks for listening.
    Hi King,

Indeed, mental symptoms are usually the first to go.

If it can reassure you when I started the protocol in March, I had the crazy premature ejaculation you're talking about, along with no visual arousal.

Fastforward to September, the premature was maybe 40% better, and I could get aroused from visual. Got a setback from something else in September, but I hope it can show you how it can improve.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hi King,

Indeed, mental symptoms are usually the first to go.

If it can reassure you when I started the protocol in March, I had the crazy premature ejaculation you're talking about, along with no visual arousal.

Fastforward to September, the premature was maybe 40% better, and I could get aroused from visual. Got a setback from something else in September, but I hope it can show you how it can improve.
    It really does help to hear it from someone who has experienced the same thing. I'm such a visually oriented person to begin with, that the loss of visual arousal is extremely depressing/disconcerting to me. Might seem trivial compared to what some guys on here are going through, but having tasted the fruits of normalcy in these other mental aspects, I'm absolutely determined to fight tooth and nail to get every last bit of sexual prowess back.
    I've actually read through the vast majority of your recovery log, and I believe it was methylated vitamins that caused you to crash in september? Anyhow, early on in my struggles to accept my fate/commit to this lifestyle overhaul, you were one whose persistence really inspired me. This is why it is so important for us to keep these logs of our progress. We never know who we are helping.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    It really does help to hear it from someone who has experienced the same thing. I'm such a visually oriented person to begin with, that the loss of visual arousal is extremely depressing/disconcerting to me. Might seem trivial compared to what some guys on here are going through, but having tasted the fruits of normalcy in these other mental aspects, I'm absolutely determined to fight tooth and nail to get every last bit of sexual prowess back.
    I've actually read through the vast majority of your recovery log, and I believe it was methylated vitamins that caused you to crash in september? Anyhow, early on in my struggles to accept my fate/commit to this lifestyle overhaul, you were one whose persistence really inspired me. This is why it is so important for us to keep these logs of our progress. We never know who we are helping.
    Yea long story, but it was a normal B vitamin.

Man to give you an idea, in March I had pretty much all the sexual sides, with a crazy rubbery sensitive dick. And on my 2nd cycle in September, I would sometimes get hard just looking at a girl in class. I was days away from sleeping with an old fling too, but the B vitamin had other plans.

Warms my heart that my thread helped you. Still a long way to go but one day it's gonna be a hell of a trail. I don't want to hijack this introduction section but if there's anything I'm here man. We're all in this together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yea long story, but it was a normal B vitamin.

Man to give you an idea, in March I had pretty much all the sexual sides, with a crazy rubbery sensitive dick. And on my 2nd cycle in September, I would sometimes get hard just looking at a girl in class. I was days away from sleeping with an old fling too, but the B vitamin had other plans.

Warms my heart that my thread helped you. Still a long way to go but one day it's gonna be a hell of a trail. I don't want to hijack this introduction section but if there's anything I'm here man. We're all in this together
    Yeah, I remember you had a lot of the sexual stuff I could relate to, including the pains and sensation issues. I neglected to mention I had more than a few bouts of tinnitus over the last few months too, but thankfully never lasted more than a couple of minutes. I will definitely be writing you in the future, most likely for insights into the prohormones. Thanks for being there, and good luck going forward.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a user from PH, where Mr. Nuts is pretty maligned, but I'm trying to be open-minded and I have some inquiries. I'm curious to know the success rate of the protocol. I've seen about a dozen users namedropped that have improved under the protocol. Are there more? How many have seen this protocol to the end without improving? Please don't say literally no one because that's impossible to believe.

I pretty much only have sexual sides. Can this protocol help me or is it only for those who have mental/emotional sides? If I do this protocol, when can I expect to start seeing improvements?

I'd also appreciate any helpful old forum links that anyone has. I've seen the TMO website but any old forum posts that expand on the info there (like how to best rotate supplements or something) would still be great.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    I'm a user from PH, where Mr. Nuts is pretty maligned, but I'm trying to be open-minded and I have some inquiries. I'm curious to know the success rate of the protocol. I've seen about a dozen users namedropped that have improved under the protocol. Are there more? How many have seen this protocol to the end without improving? Please don't say literally no one because that's impossible to believe.

I pretty much only have sexual sides. Can this protocol help me or is it only for those who have mental/emotional sides? If I do this protocol, when can I expect to start seeing improvements?

I'd also appreciate any helpful old forum links that anyone has. I've seen the TMO website but any old forum posts that expand on the info there (like how to best rotate supplements or something) would still be great.

No one can honestly answer these questions, CD will guarantee you 6 -24 month "cure", but obviously that's not true. There's little harm in trying though

If you have seen his original post on PH, I would probably just do that since that is what he claimed cured him before adding on about 100 other things with affiliate links.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hes a fucking spiv

do a fucking drill seargeant course for two years for your low t

or alternatively just get sime hcg from a proifessional

stupid fuciking cunt

hes move on to conning general men now ths forums fucked

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    between this shite and getting my pfs fucking exposed at an office took cunting quetipaine now looking up pentobarbital sourse online