User Tag List

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    BSL here. I know many of you from my years of posting at AM and PP. Over the past year or so I have been slightly fatigued/disenfranchised with the boards and their status quo, hence my disappearance. This one looks interesting and hopefully the best and brightest followed over here. So I'm in.
    Nice!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ayo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *summons infamy over to SS*

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by winslow View Post
    hello, i'm Winslow and i''m unemployed.

looking forward to a little R&R courtesy of the state of OR (unemployment). finally starting to relax a little and not look out the window every time a car goes by my house. (i live on a cul-de-sac, so i can ID every vehicle that comes by. been a little paranoid since last week.)

-W-
    I hope everything sorts out for you, soon. This is too stressfull. I'm very glad that you joined here- even from your few post on PP I could tell that you have excellent knowledge in different areas, and I could learn a lot from you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I hope everything sorts out for you, soon. This is too stressfull. I'm very glad that you joined here- even from your few post on PP I could tell that you have excellent knowledge in different areas, and I could learn a lot from you.
    X2, i hope everything works out.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fellas, I have been reading primordial performance threads and articles for about 3 years, before becoming a member in June and running my first cycle August through October. I have learned a lot from all of you. I have trained for about 2 years solid before my first lean hard cycle. I decided to try the lean/hard cycle, because I wasn't recovering as fast from my difficult workouts and wanted to make the most of them. I was amazed at how well I responded to the androgens, and was excited to start my next cycle, which leaves me here looking for answers, from the guys I have come to trust..... Thanks for opening this forum, I am sure we will all benefit from it

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good to see you here

on a side, its really awesome alot of the 'lurkers' and quiet members on pp have come over here, it really is greatly appreciated as any good forum needs quality members, and more of those leads to alot of discussion, which leads to traffic, which leads to a successful forum

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by winslow View Post
    hello, i'm Winslow and i''m unemployed.

looking forward to a little R&R courtesy of the state of OR (unemployment). finally starting to relax a little and not look out the window every time a car goes by my house. (i live on a cul-de-sac, so i can ID every vehicle that comes by. been a little paranoid since last week.)

-W-
    the male prostitute scene is growing here in mtl, i know you got the physique, just saying

good luck too man, you are way too knowledgeable to be out of the game long

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduce yourself!

Therealest77 in the building...(aka southside guy)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really thankful to H2S for starting this thing up. I mostly read, and find myself really entertained by different folks over at Primordial. My current goal is just to strip fat. I'm not looking at scales (thanks to the guys who got in the right frame of mine). I'm hoping to get down to a low enough body fat percentage to run a lean bulk with Ultradrol and possibly something from the dark side next year.