User Tag List

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduce yourself!

Hey guys, since I'm first in, I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread so you can let us know that you have registered as part of the community.

If you are one of the regulars, it will be great to know you are here to participate. If you are one of the new folks who has appeared just recently, please introduce yourself!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fire-starter is in the house!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea Burley. I think my avi gives me away.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening gents. HIXX504 is the name. I was a lurker(mostly) on the PP forum for the past year. I've learned a lot over the past year about training, nutrition, and supplements and such, but still have a whole lot left to learn. I've lost 96 lbs in the past 16 months and I'm the strongest I've ever been. Most of what I know (or think I know) about lifting and the like, I learned from you guys on PP. I still have 50 lbs to go to get to my goal of 250 and I look forward to learning more from you guys along the way. So thanks in advance. Loyd

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    Evening gents. HIXX504 is the name. I was a lurker(mostly) on the PP forum for the past year. I've learned a lot over the past year about training, nutrition, and supplements and such, but still have a whole lot left to learn. I've lost 96 lbs in the past 16 months and I'm the strongest I've ever been. Most of what I know (or think I know) about lifting and the like, I learned from you guys on PP. I still have 50 lbs to go to get to my goal of 250 and I look forward to learning more from you guys along the way. So thanks in advance. Loyd
    Great to have you as part of the community, HIXX. As a side note, it is gratifying to know that the community, although focused more on a muscle/steroid/bodybuilding mentality, has been an asset to you and helped you toward your goals. Very cool.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Great to have you as part of the community, HIXX. As a side note, it is gratifying to know that the community, although focused more on a muscle/steroid/bodybuilding mentality, has been an asset to you and helped you toward your goals. Very cool.
    Thanks for the welcome. Make no mistake though. I train like a powerlifter and eat like a beast. Thanks to you guys my new favorite book is 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Make no mistake though. I train like a powerlifter and eat like a beast. Thanks to you guys my new favorite book is 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler.
    After you hit your goal, you should post before and afters like OD did. Congrats on the killer progress!!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sup y'all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    After you hit your goal, you should post before and afters like OD did. Congrats on the killer progress!!!!
    I'll see what I can dig up. When your'e 398 You dont really enjoy having your picture taken. 24199_319430363470_775158470_3350488_8053850_n.jpg422089_10150662185869295_189646943_a.jpg. The pic with the beer in my hand is me around 385 or so. The other pic is around 302.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.