User Tag List

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone. Blackkey here. Not going through the best of times right now because of my own silly mistake of trying this awful drug for just 18 days starting on 25th August. Felt like i was recovering within 2 weeks after quitting, but alas..here we are. Only thing giving me hope is that my nocturnal erections are getting stronger and stronger by the day. But still, there is no libido, no brain to penis connection and weak erections. And i'm ONLY 24! I'm still debating if i should wait for the regular 3-6month recovery period to be over before jumping in on the cdnuts protocol. I see life passing by me and i have never felt like this before. Don't know if i should wait, because i do feel like im making very very slow recoveries. Just wanted to share this.

Just one question, on the website, i don't really see a mention of any "Andro" supplements or seperate dht supplements, all i see is natural herbs and stuff. Am i missing out on something, or is the website solid?

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by blackkey96; 10-26-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone, MungYarlon here. Long story short, I took Saw Palmetto for about 3 weeks between July and August, and it gave me the following mental, and sexual sides.
    -ED
    -Low Libido
    -No nocturnal or morning erections
    - Shrivelled penis
    - Blurry vision
    - Memory issues
    - Brain fog
    -Testicle pain

My "crash" occurred in mid to late September, and since then I have seen improvements. I can stimulate and sustain an erection meaning masturbation is possible, I get morning erections almost everyday now, and my blurry vision is gone. Also the testicle pain stopped after stopping the saw palmetto. The rest of the side effects are still affecting me, though i believe they are slightly less severe than before.

Thanks to Maxout777 for directing me to this forum. If all goes well and I heal, I'll be forever in his debt.

Finally, should I wait a few more months before starting the protocol to see if my hormones will balance themselves out naturally?

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Hey everyone, MungYarlon here. Long story short, I took Saw Palmetto for about 3 weeks between July and August, and it gave me the following mental, and sexual sides.
    -ED
    -Low Libido
    -No nocturnal or morning erections
    - Shrivelled penis
    - Blurry vision
    - Memory issues
    - Brain fog
    -Testicle pain

My "crash" occurred in mid to late September, and since then I have seen improvements. I can stimulate and sustain an erection meaning masturbation is possible, I get morning erections almost everyday now, and my blurry vision is gone. Also the testicle pain stopped after stopping the saw palmetto. The rest of the side effects are still affecting me, though i believe they are slightly less severe than before.

Thanks to Maxout777 for directing me to this forum. If all goes well and I heal, I'll be forever in his debt.

Finally, should I wait a few more months before starting the protocol to see if my hormones will balance themselves out naturally?

Thank you.
    At least start juice diet and clean eating

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do, how are you doing now anyway Anun? Has there been any improvement?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I am Surrey, I just turned 24 years old and suffering from PFS. Took 1mg for 48 days and its been the biggest mistake of my life. I have started my own forum on here to show my progress to recovery following TMO protocol. Prior to PFS I had no health concerns and was healthy! I just want my life back, this has been most devastating for me. I stopped cold turkey as soon as I experienced my symptoms getting worse. I have hope that maybe the finasteride has to pass through my system with the juice feast and that I will be ok afterward, but im not sure. I havent been suffering for too long only a couple of days so everything is fresh in my mind. I have so much hope for everyone on here who has experienced this for many years proper to finding TMO. Im just really sad and depressed and feel like I am alone.

My symptoms include

ED (No Libido)
    Shrunk genitals
    Anxiety
    Depression
    Dizziness
    Blurry Vision
    Heart Palpitation
    Insomnia

I already for change and be the best version of myself. Please any feedback would be great. I am 2 days into my juice feast and then incorporate the exercise, eating, mediations etc.. I will get Better! im going to prove my story here. bare with me and all positivity is accepted. Thank you all

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just joined this forum to resolve my health issues. As a background, I took finasteride (0.25mg) for a week when ED started and after it felt slightly better, did another mistake of taking saw palmetto for 3 weeks which badly impacted digestion. This was about 8 years back. A month after saw palmetto, had bad indigestion and that was the time my lower back pain started. I saw doctors and their view was that it is muscular due to sitting posture. After 7-8 months, suddenly had high anxiety issue and high blood pressure. All this took months to resolve with exercises and few supplements however is back again

My current symptoms include

ED (low Libido)
    Shrunk genitals
    Anxiety
    Dizziness
    Heart Palpitation
    Muscle twitching and pain
    high blood pressure spikeEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willrecover View Post
    Just joined this forum to resolve my health issues. As a background, I took finasteride (0.25mg) for a week when ED started and after it felt slightly better, did another mistake of taking saw palmetto for 3 weeks which badly impacted digestion. This was about 8 years back. A month after saw palmetto, had bad indigestion and that was the time my lower back pain started. I saw doctors and their view was that it is muscular due to sitting posture. After 7-8 months, suddenly had high anxiety issue and high blood pressure. All this took months to resolve with exercises and few supplements however is back again

My current symptoms include

ED (low Libido)
    Shrunk genitals
    Anxiety
    Dizziness
    Heart Palpitation
    Muscle twitching and pain
    high blood pressure spikeEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
    Welcome.

Are you familiar with where to start?

If not, start here: Total Male Optimization and read ALL the way through: Any questions you may have will be answered in the pfs section.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, wanted to introduce myself and share my story. I am a 30 year old make from texas. I took propecia on and off for 3 weeks total and got hit with sides after the last time i stopped.

My symptoms include:

-brian fog
    -No Libido
    -Anxiety
    -Panic attacks
    -ED
    -muscle loss
    -Shrinkage
    -Genital Numbness
    -Anhedonia
    -Sleep issues

When i first got hit, i was a mess with panic and couldnt sleep. My doctor perscribed me 1mg xanax which did help sleep, but after two months of using it every night realized my body was tolerant and stopped it. So now im dealing with a little bit of benzo withdrawl and PFS.

I need to develop a more positive mindset about it. Since i also took xanax for a couple months i feel like i worsened my chances of healing since this issue is really related to gaba receptors. I was also on accutane in high school. So feel like im also tripple fucked. Im working on trying to not worry about the past and focus on what can be done

I currently have all the herbs and supplements and am on day 3 of a juice feast. (I have done 2 of these before for health reasons so i don’t find it too bad). Thanks for reading and any encouragement/advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Hey all, wanted to introduce myself and share my story. I am a 30 year old make from texas. I took propecia on and off for 3 weeks total and got hit with sides after the last time i stopped.

My symptoms include:

-brian fog
    -No Libido
    -Anxiety
    -Panic attacks
    -ED
    -muscle loss
    -Shrinkage
    -Genital Numbness
    -Anhedonia
    -Sleep issues

When i first got hit, i was a mess with panic and couldnt sleep. My doctor perscribed me 1mg xanax which did help sleep, but after two months of using it every night realized my body was tolerant and stopped it. So now im dealing with a little bit of benzo withdrawl and PFS.

I need to develop a more positive mindset about it. Since i also took xanax for a couple months i feel like i worsened my chances of healing since this issue is really related to gaba receptors. I was also on accutane in high school. So feel like im also tripple fucked. Im working on trying to not worry about the past and focus on what can be done

I currently have all the herbs and supplements and am on day 3 of a juice feast. (I have done 2 of these before for health reasons so i don’t find it too bad). Thanks for reading and any encouragement/advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Not to worry.

I've WDed off benzo's three times, not too mention opiates and ambien. I took fin for four years straight.

You're not broken, and you can fix yourself. Dont' think of yourself as triple fucked. Think of yourself as temporarily set back a little bit longer then you wanted to be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD! That is reassuring. Looking forward to kicking this things ass