0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone i am new here.

https://www.cashyourskills.com/

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. I’m not 100% sure if I have PFS, but I’ve had some symptoms since I started it 10 years ago (I quit 3 years later.)

I’m 35 now, and I’m looking to make some improvements and hopefully go from “functional” to great.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,

I've been here for a little while and decided that it was time to make an account. All the usual stuff. After taking the drug for 3 months, I noticed I was unable to perform sexually one night out of the blue. For two weeks leading up to this, I had many flu like symptoms and lethargy. I knew it was the finasteride and stopped immediately.

I never had any crash per se, however my symptoms got worse over the next few weeks. Brain fog, zero libido, anxiety, ball ache etc. I started taking clomid and this has helped significantly with the brain fog and lethargy. Today (6 weeks after stopping) my Libido fluctuates from 0/10 to about a 2/10. I went from being hypersexual, sleeping with a new girl almost every weekend to hardly desiring females at all, which at 27 years old is a huge blow.

I've started cycling the herbs, on a ketogenic diet at the moment and work out regularly. I used to competitively powerlift/bodybuild and the gym has always kept me happy during difficult times which I am thankful for.

I will do a juice feast over the coming weeks and stick to the program 100% thereafter.

It's been 6 weeks since I've come off and have definitely seen improvements in the mental department, just suffering from a nonexistent libido. Hopefully with sticking to the program, this changes over the coming months/years.

Thanks for all the positivity on here guys.

Cheers,

J
    Last edited by JBG; 02-07-2019 at 04:39 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

New guy here.. 34 years, I've been over at the "other" forum for a while reading about how there was nothing that would help us long term, so I am glad to at least find some people that are positive about getting better.

My story is similar to just about everyone else's here. I took finasteride from something like 2012 to 2016 and saw my hair line pause about where it was at that point. It didn't really get any better, but didn't get any worse either. Then in 2016 I decided since I didn't really have any issues on fin that I was OK to try the stronger stuff... Dutasteride. I was on that from 2016 to early 2018.

Then in 2018, after cycling on/off/on/off in a short period of time, I started having major sexual sensitivity issues--nothing felt as good as it should. I've been lucky to have minimal mental sides, but the sexual ones certainly suck too.

Anyways--I'm going to start a thread with the longer version of my story, but the basics are the same as you guys have seen 100x over. I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,
    Am 47 year old guy from UK.
    Took Fintraside from early February 2019 for around ten days.
    Stopped around a week ago and its been one of the worst weeks of my life.
    All major side effects have been present, ED, balls aching, paranoia, tearful, anxiety etc.
    I was desperate and scared.
    Finding this site.. /forum has been almost biblical..... A real highway to heaven moment in the darkest of hours.
    At a low point I told my partner, if this didn't get better I wouldn't live through it. That's the depression talking of course, but the instruction to STICK TO SUCCESS Stories, no matter how simple is the thing that's help me so far.
    So many truly inspirational guys in here and I thank you all
    Am on day three of cold shower treatment and herbs in post.
    Am gonna beat this fuckin thing

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone,

I’ve been lurking here for a few days and thought I’d create an account, as I’m not sure if I have full-blown PFS (yet) but have certainly exhibited certain symptoms. My timeline seems a little atypical compared to other experiences I’ve read about.

Background: I’m a 27-year-old guy who had previously been pretty healthy – clean diet and have worked out pretty consistently for several years now. Diet has been good since a 3-month try at keto in 2017.

My story: In November 2018, I recognized some rather aggressive hair loss at the temples and top of head and became pretty concerned. Went to see a dermatologist and he prescribed me Dutasteride, giving me the usual reassurance that only a small percentage of users experienced side effects and that they would go away after quitting. Did a little extra research on the Tressless Reddit and didn’t find anything overly alarming so I started popping the pill; thus, my journey began.

While I was taking the pill, I didn’t notice many side effects other than watery semen. I took the pill daily for just under a month but quit about a week ago when I started reading up on the long-term side effects on sites like HairLossTalk. Got freaked out and quit cold-turkey (I read afterwards that this was a mistake). Once I quit, I almost immediately started feeling the typical effects: shrunken genitals, zero libido or ability to even get an erection, anxiety, insomnia, depression for the first time in my life. I physically winced at loud noises and bright lights. The other day, I stayed in bed for half a day and did literally nothing. Admittedly, this may have been caused by going down the rabbit hole at sites like PropeciaHelp. I thought my life was over. Eventually, I stumbled upon one poster on one thread on HLT adamantly telling another poster to look up the CDNuts protocol, and that’s what brought me here.

I’ve read that many people who quit feel an initial bounce-back after quitting, and it’s very possible that I’m going through that right now. Penis size has seemed to rebound a bit – haven’t done a check in a few days to see if I can get it up or not. Libido is still non-existent.

Still, I’m concerned about eventually hitting the dreaded crash. Dutasteride supposedly has a long half-life compared to Finasteride, so I’m just kind of expecting it to happen at some point. It might be weeks, it might be months. If my current symptoms with my “mini-crash” are as bad as it gets, I would consider myself extremely lucky.

So that’s where I’m at. Since most posters here seem to have been Finasteride users, I’m not sure if my experience will be markedly different. I’m curious if the protocol can help stave off or at least lessen the impact of the crash – thoughts? I’ve also read that the crash is thought to be caused by the body overcompensating and reflooding the system with DHT, throwing everything out of whack. Is there any danger in starting the protocol now, and risk piling on more testosterone if the body is already trying to get itself right?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I’ve been lurking here for a few days and thought I’d create an account, as I’m not sure if I have full-blown PFS (yet) but have certainly exhibited certain symptoms. My timeline seems a little atypical compared to other experiences I’ve read about.

Background: I’m a 27-year-old guy who had previously been pretty healthy – clean diet and have worked out pretty consistently for several years now. Diet has been good since a 3-month try at keto in 2017.

My story: In November 2018, I recognized some rather aggressive hair loss at the temples and top of head and became pretty concerned. Went to see a dermatologist and he prescribed me Dutasteride, giving me the usual reassurance that only a small percentage of users experienced side effects and that they would go away after quitting. Did a little extra research on the Tressless Reddit and didn’t find anything overly alarming so I started popping the pill; thus, my journey began.

While I was taking the pill, I didn’t notice many side effects other than watery semen. I took the pill daily for just under a month but quit about a week ago when I started reading up on the long-term side effects on sites like HairLossTalk. Got freaked out and quit cold-turkey (I read afterwards that this was a mistake). Once I quit, I almost immediately started feeling the typical effects: shrunken genitals, zero libido or ability to even get an erection, anxiety, insomnia, depression for the first time in my life. I physically winced at loud noises and bright lights. The other day, I stayed in bed for half a day and did literally nothing. Admittedly, this may have been caused by going down the rabbit hole at sites like PropeciaHelp. I thought my life was over. Eventually, I stumbled upon one poster on one thread on HLT adamantly telling another poster to look up the CDNuts protocol, and that’s what brought me here.

I’ve read that many people who quit feel an initial bounce-back after quitting, and it’s very possible that I’m going through that right now. Penis size has seemed to rebound a bit – haven’t done a check in a few days to see if I can get it up or not. Libido is still non-existent.

Still, I’m concerned about eventually hitting the dreaded crash. Dutasteride supposedly has a long half-life compared to Finasteride, so I’m just kind of expecting it to happen at some point. It might be weeks, it might be months. If my current symptoms with my “mini-crash” are as bad as it gets, I would consider myself extremely lucky.

So that’s where I’m at. Since most posters here seem to have been Finasteride users, I’m not sure if my experience will be markedly different. I’m curious if the protocol can help stave off or at least lessen the impact of the crash – thoughts? I’ve also read that the crash is thought to be caused by the body overcompensating and reflooding the system with DHT, throwing everything out of whack. Is there any danger in starting the protocol now, and risk piling on more testosterone if the body is already trying to get itself right?
    Welcome. Everything you need is here.

Seeing as this is the intro section, I'm not going to get OT, so please if you have questions, ask them in the Post Finasteride section here: Post Finasteride Syndrome. Also, if you haven't already, please read ALL of the stickies before asking questions.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi every one i am new here

http://www.glowitself.com/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never made an introductory post so here it is.

My name is Damon, I'm 25 years old, I'm a physical therapy graduate student in northern Georgia. I took a single 1mg pill on October 23rd 2018. I am over 8 months post crash. When I took the pill, within 4-5 hours I felt like I was high, very spacey feeling. It was a high that I never came down from. Progressed into hard brain fog, like there was a disconnect between my eyes and the world, reading was almost impossible.

Over the following months symptoms progressed:

-an overall generalized weakness in my body, like I wasn't firmly rooted within myself. I have always enjoyed exercising and lifting weights, but the thought of doing anything physical was completely daunting.
    -lost the inner voice in my head that helps you navigate everything, the one that helps you read, gives you confidence, reinforces good things.
    - insomnia, racing mind and seeing wild patterns and colors when my eyes were closed, like an LSD trip or something
    - structural penile changes, can bend dick pretty much any kind of way
    - overarching cognitive/perceptual "shift" that is constant, like there's a filter between you and the world, best described as drunk and lost in the woods
    - intense anxiety and depression
    - constant falling asleep of hands, arms, feet
    - horrible dark circles under eyes
    - cracking and weak joints
    - small, grayish, flaccid penis
    - rubbery shrunk penis
    - trouble healing even the slightest wounds
    - transition from very oily skin on face and back to hardly any oil production
    - facial changes
    - higher pitched voice
    - constant stomach rumbling and chronic horrible, chemical-smell gas
    Within the past 2-3 months:
    - changes in vascularity, the veins are like further away from the skin it seems, they have a more gray and distant appearance. Very strange.
    -complete softening/aromitization of body
    - burning and enlarged nipples
    - burning skin all over
    - rubbery, pale skin on entire body
    - thinning and graying of entire pubic, body, eyebrows, eyelash hair
    - change of texture in head hair, some gray hairs developing
    - total muscle wastage, was gradual but completely vanished in a period of 2-3 weeks
    - more food and supplement reactions - the worst make me mentally feel like i'm in a video game or movie
    - wrinkly, stretchy skin over entire body with little subcutaneous fat "lumps"
    - freezing limbs, even when sweating or exercising, my hands and arms will be very cold
    - numb, painful hands and feet
    - twitching and shaking muscles. Abdominal muscles have visually been shaking and in a state of tetanus for around 3 weeks now, just from walking 20 minutes a day. --At rest, arm and shoulder muscles have a very steady, rapid shake
    - complete change in body odor, now a much more musky and sweeter smell
    - total muscle loss on body, rubbery fat accumulation around lower abdomen and hips
    - more sensitive teeth and gums
    - vivid dreams every single night for months
    - inability to feel enjoyment, relaxation, or contentment
    -watery semen

Please note I am not trying to measure dicks here, just documenting my experience with this nightmare. I have been hit with the kitchen sink of symptoms and there is nothing I haven't experienced to date, and it is all at once. Very little has improved. I just wanted to introduce myself formally (or informally, rather) and list the things I've experienced due to taking the drug. It is so crazy to me that a single 1mg pill has caused such extreme damage, but for whatever reason I had a system set to be broken. I hope to recover fully some day. Thank you CD for the forum and everyone else for the positive encouragement, even though I ask a lot of questions.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 07-02-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_1370 (1).jpg

DK 3.jpg

This is what your boy used to look like.... I want it back.