User Tag List

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys! another soldier to beat this war of our lives! I'm Brazilian, so don't mind any english mistakes, ok?
    My history is no different. I'm 33 year old, took finasteride in two periods of my life. First when I was 18, back then I took for only a month, and had no side effects at all, but anyway didn't feel good taking medicine everyday only for hairloss. Time passed and last year (already bald!) from an impulsive action I started again with finasteride, I took it for 2 months (July/August), by the end of the second month I was having sex and noticed a lower power on my erection, I immediately link to the poison and decided to quit it ride away. One day after that my dick died, causing me the biggest terror that I ever experienced, a sansation of life ruined, wich got even bigger after I went on internet and dyscovered the existence of PFS.

This first moment is the worst, since you know nothing that is happening with you, and all you have is missinformation on youtube, worst of all is the sensation of being robbed, stolen, since this is something real, that exist for a while and nobody has ever speaked about...anyway. With a little more search I found TMO, even before than findding PH. Read all over it, althoug without internalizing it. I immediately order all the herbs that I could find here in Brazil (about 30% from what sites recommends). The next two weeks, while I was waiting for my herbs I was on a Job Travel experiecing my simptoms, wich was: ED, no semem, braing fog, fatigue, waking up in the middle of the night scared and with accelerated beat, and all of this of course, brouth a little depression. Life goes on....

Herbs arrived and I jumped on it (mistaken). No change im my diet (wich was bad), no meditation, no wheitlifting, only running, and kept living. After two weeks rotating the herbs, my simptoms got better, and I experienced a spontaneus erection, making me happy like a teenager. After that day my confidence came back and I started back chating on tinder and pickin up girls. My libido was higher than before, and all I could think was fucking some pussy. This happiness standed until new years period, when I was not even thinking about PFS anymore, and on a day, out of nothing, got sucked into PFS's reality again. Once again I was experiecing that feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and difficult on jerking off, etc. On Christmas, I remember being near a cousin of mine, very very fuckable, and I had all mental conditions to fuck her, but as my body was totally lazy, I didn't even tried...that made me sad, man.

Back on the researches, and having the experiences, I could conclude that all my past months had nothing to do with the Herbs, instead of that, was my body trying to balance the system once again, and then I got the new years crash, worst than the first one, sexual sides were the same, but sleep sided hitted bad, waking up with anxiety crisis and suicidal thoughts. (If you are experiecing suicidal thoughts, know something: THIS IS NOT YOU, it passes).

The year began and I got a 1st one priority in life, get better than I ever was. (the PFS made me think that I never was the best version of my self, even before take finasteride I kind of neglected my potential as a man and also as a human being - that reflection was good!) Spent almost this 2 months on forums, doing researches and reflecting wich way to go, also buying all products thas someone claimed be good for them. I went to an endocrinologist wich recommend some stuff (at least she was a PFS believer). She gave me Clomid + Proviron + Ashwaganda + Rhodiola rosea + keto diet. I went with clomid and proviron for 2 weeks, than dropped it off. Since end January I am basically on:
    - Diet: eating meat, green leafs, bone broth, ghee (Ozephs diet) I was with the idea of fix the gut and fix PFS, but now I know that is one part of the process.
    - Exercices: HIIT, wheighlifting, runnig - all moderate, but everyday
    - Avoiding: no pharmaceuticals, no gluten, no suggar.
    - Suplement: 1 pill of Forskolin waking up, 1 pill of GABA before Sleep
    - Other tricks: Meditating (not only, but mobilizing "energy" (chi, prana...you name it)
    - cold shower

Today is an important Day. Brazil is on its 1st day of Carnival, yes, a LOT of things going on the streets, but fuck that in a happy way, I'm on my 1st day whater fast so, and I intent to go until next saturday. Luckly, I will be in a job trip, alone, in a hotel payed by the company, with a very easy schedule do to. I'm supposed to do some work there, but very easy, may take 1 hour a day, since the hotel is near from the store that I have to look at. I intent do go fasting and relaxing this week. Question: do you guys thing is safe to have sauna while on fasting? I'm intent to.

Current Symptoms:

- Inability of getting aroused
    - Parcial ED, I can get hard, but with some effort (despite i got conserned and i'm currently nofap)
    - Having some erections while sleeping
    - Lack of motivation of doing anything besides goig to work or making the protocol going (feeling of being stucked)
    - Sleeping getting better and better (I can sleep a full night some days, while others I wake up and then go back to sleep - no more suicidal thoughts or heart palpitation)
    - No noticeble congnitive issues
    - I had some skin inflamations wich was gone since I'm on this 2 months on diet
    - Have FUCKIN SUKEN EYES, looking older despite body looks very helthier because of the diet, since the crash I'm looking 10 years older, with my cheecks falling too

Next Steps:

- Have a great time fasting
    - Refeed in the best way possible
    - Start Herb Rotation after 1 week of refeeding
    - Keep going only with the protocol TMO, nothing else. (My diet will get a lot easyer, since i was not eating fruit this 2 months because of the sugar)
    - I wish I could go trough this without AndroHard, but time will tell. (don't wanna look like shwaznagger)

Wrote a lot, but I know, like me, its very good to read some felas experiences. Going throug this shit witch is PFS, a place like this became a refuge, a community temple where we can share our goings.
    Thank you all very much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mineiro
    Hah welcome here booi. Someone who gets it right and does some research thats fakin great. As you experienced the herbs are just one part of the protocol^^
    I'd advise ya to open your own log, maybe copy pasta in there what you wrote already here.
    Waterfast seems to help most people in the long run. I'm doing one myself right now ;D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi GUYS. I have been dealing with this for about 8 years now. Im giving it a full go with cd’s method of recovery. You guys are very positive. I’m still in shock what this drug can do and the crazy thoughts I have in my head but I have had moments when I feel good so I believe in a RECOVERY. Cdnuts you really are great trying 2 help people...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Hi GUYS. I have been dealing with this for about 8 years now. Im giving it a full go with cd’s method of recovery. You guys are very positive. I’m still in shock what this drug can do and the crazy thoughts I have in my head but I have had moments when I feel good so I believe in a RECOVERY. Cdnuts you really are great trying 2 help people...
    Welcome dude.

Read the protocol on Total Male Optimization multiple times until you know it like the back of your hand. Make sure you're doing all of the protocol and find something to distract yourself from the negative thoughts. They'll pass. Eventually you'll notice you've been feeling great for months. This has been my experience.

Best advice I can give you as someone who's doing really well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Thank you, and welcome.

You WILL recover if you stay steadfast on the protocol. You'll have ALOT of ups and downs but you will get there if you can stick it out.

Great words of wisdom from XXaleksi......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys,

Before anything I would like to say a big thank you to Bankai9000 for introducing me to the TMO protocol which I have been reading over and over

I'm 29 and from London and I myself like a lot of you took finasteride for only 2 dosage spaced a day apart and the problem started the day after my second dosage. Issues such as ED, Insomnia and Anxiety and in the three weeks since I have had moment of potential recoveries followed by crashes.

I've stopped feeling sorry for myself and understand that I can beat this through hard work and dedication instead of waiting for a magical pill to cure me.

As I am currently observing ramadan my plan is to jump into water fasting in 3 weeks then refeed then paleo, exercise and so on.

I'm very glad to have found this forum as having been on the other side where it is all doom and gloom,over on this side there is more hope and light at the end of the tunnel

I don't expect the journey to be smooth sailing but I will always try to remember it's not where I am it's where I want to be

Thanks folks

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hi Guys,

Before anything I would like to say a big thank you to Bankai9000 for introducing me to the TMO protocol which I have been reading over and over

I'm 29 and from London and I myself like a lot of you took finasteride for only 2 dosage spaced a day apart and the problem started the day after my second dosage. Issues such as ED, Insomnia and Anxiety and in the three weeks since I have had moment of potential recoveries followed by crashes.

I've stopped feeling sorry for myself and understand that I can beat this through hard work and dedication instead of waiting for a magical pill to cure me.

As I am currently observing ramadan my plan is to jump into water fasting in 3 weeks then refeed then paleo, exercise and so on.

I'm very glad to have found this forum as having been on the other side where it is all doom and gloom,over on this side there is more hope and light at the end of the tunnel

I don't expect the journey to be smooth sailing but I will always try to remember it's not where I am it's where I want to be

Thanks folks
    Seeing as you only took a few doses, you should be a quick case. I'm usually hesitant to say that because there are alot of variables, but if you're true to the process, you should make quick work of it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, my name is Ethan and I'm 18 years old. I took fin at 17 from September 2019 to mid October 2019. I got sides and quit only to crash two weeks later in early November. My sides include the following: -facial wastage (sunken eyes and cheeks, smaller chin, fat loss, dark circles, wrinkles under eyes and around mouth, stretchier skin)
    -muscle wastage (neck, arms, butt, etc)
    -gum recession
    -mild ed (takes longer to get rock hard but can still have sex)
    -mild eye floaters (only visible sometimes)
    -mild and occasional twitches, pain in fingers
    -bloating
    -mild fatigue
    So yeah, my main issues I want gone as soon as possible are the facial changes and wastage, everything else I'm confident will recover. I've followed propeciahelp for the last six months and been sad, but I realized I need to just work on healing myself with this protocol and stop feeling bad for myself.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Ethan and I'm 18 years old. I took fin at 17 from September 2019 to mid October 2019. I got sides and quit only to crash two weeks later in early November. My sides include the following: -facial wastage (sunken eyes and cheeks, smaller chin, fat loss, dark circles, wrinkles under eyes and around mouth, stretchier skin)
    -muscle wastage (neck, arms, butt, etc)
    -gum recession
    -mild ed (takes longer to get rock hard but can still have sex)
    -mild eye floaters (only visible sometimes)
    -mild and occasional twitches, pain in fingers
    -bloating
    -mild fatigue
    So yeah, my main issues I want gone as soon as possible are the facial changes and wastage, everything else I'm confident will recover. I've followed propeciahelp for the last six months and been sad, but I realized I need to just work on healing myself with this protocol and stop feeling bad for myself.
    Welcome. You're going to be fine. You're young, you're virile and you're going to knock this out. BELIEVE ME. Stay away from Propecia help and those other sites. They do nothing but tell you what CAN'T be done and how fucked you are. Not even the case. You'll be fine. Follow the protocol as best you can, I say that because of your age....Even if you don't have the money for the herbs, their are plenty of things you can do to swing things in your favore simply based on your youth.

YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE

I Bet you get healed from a good fast or juice feast actually. Do one of those if you can without arousing suspicion.....you'll be fine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome. You're going to be fine. You're young, you're virile and you're going to knock this out. BELIEVE ME. Stay away from Propecia help and those other sites. They do nothing but tell you what CAN'T be done and how fucked you are. Not even the case. You'll be fine. Follow the protocol as best you can, I say that because of your age....Even if you don't have the money for the herbs, their are plenty of things you can do to swing things in your favore simply based on your youth.

YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE

I Bet you get healed from a good fast or juice feast actually. Do one of those if you can without arousing suspicion.....you'll be fine
    Thank you for the reply Cdsnuts! It's made me feel a lot better. Yeah hopefully the process works for me, I'm feeling optimistic. I'm gonna really force myself to stick with this, and I'll see if I can get a job soon to buy the herbs.
    You really think just a fast could heal me, even with the face and muscle issues? That'd be incredible.
    Thanks again. -Ethan