User Tag List

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bammy1122 View Post
    Hey Kurse, tried this to no luck. I sent an email to the swolesource support email - maybe this will get them to realize the issue or get them to assign new active moderators. We'll have to see. Otherwise it's a big waste of this positive community for PFS if new people can't post to document their healing journeys, questions and insights. I feel PFS will be just as rampant now and in future as it's ever been so this community still well and truly serves a great function and purpose for that. Hopefully, we can somehow drum the place up again to the standards and vibes it was in the past when cd was at the helm.
    So have you managed to start the protocol ? How long have you been suffering from PFS?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bammy1122 View Post
    Hey Kurse, tried this to no luck. I sent an email to the swolesource support email - maybe this will get them to realize the issue or get them to assign new active moderators. We'll have to see. Otherwise it's a big waste of this positive community for PFS if new people can't post to document their healing journeys, questions and insights. I feel PFS will be just as rampant now and in future as it's ever been so this community still well and truly serves a great function and purpose for that. Hopefully, we can somehow drum the place up again to the standards and vibes it was in the past when cd was at the helm.
    Welcome.

I am back at the helm starting today. This place has turned to shit without oversight. Disappointing. There is enough information on this forum since 2012 to completely help every guy that needs it. Guys don't take the time to read, and want to be spoon fed.

I have alot of bans and deleting bullshit garbage posts to do over the next week.

You guys want the good vibe back, help to do your part, and i'll do mine. It takes a village.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    I'm a user from PH, where Mr. Nuts is pretty maligned, but I'm trying to be open-minded and I have some inquiries. I'm curious to know the success rate of the protocol. I've seen about a dozen users namedropped that have improved under the protocol. Are there more? How many have seen this protocol to the end without improving? Please don't say literally no one because that's impossible to believe.

I pretty much only have sexual sides. Can this protocol help me or is it only for those who have mental/emotional sides? If I do this protocol, when can I expect to start seeing improvements?

I'd also appreciate any helpful old forum links that anyone has. I've seen the TMO website but any old forum posts that expand on the info there (like how to best rotate supplements or something) would still be great.
    Stay away from that cesspool for your own mental health. PFS does enough harm there. Not too mention everything that is written about me in those "hit pieces" couldn't be further from the truth.....lol.

Do yourself a favor..... There is enough information on this forum going back to 2012 to fix anyone who puts in the time to READ.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeplease View Post
    No one can honestly answer these questions, CD will guarantee you 6 -24 month "cure", but obviously that's not true. There's little harm in trying though

If you have seen his original post on PH, I would probably just do that since that is what he claimed cured him before adding on about 100 other things with affiliate links.
    Incorrect.

I never "guarantee" anything. I give a general timeline based on the past decades worth of clients recoveries.

The last comment is bullshit. If you have a problem with someone getting compensated for the work they do for others, especially dealing with the PFS crowd, then you need to check your moral compass because maybe it needs to be adjusted.

Nothing was added on haphazardly. If that is what you believe, maybe this isn't the best place for you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    hes a fucking spiv

do a fucking drill seargeant course for two years for your low t

or alternatively just get sime hcg from a proifessional

stupid fuciking cunt

hes move on to conning general men now ths forums fucked
    You're DONE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Stay away from that cesspool for your own mental health. PFS does enough harm there. Not too mention everything that is written about me in those "hit pieces" couldn't be further from the truth.....lol.

Do yourself a favor..... There is enough information on this forum going back to 2012 to fix anyone who puts in the time to READ.
    As you can imagine, it's all very overwhelming (and I have wicked ADHD).

Do you have like a "best-of compilation" of most useful threads? Well, besides the stickied ones, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome.

I am back at the helm starting today. This place has turned to shit without oversight. Disappointing. There is enough information on this forum since 2012 to completely help every guy that needs it. Guys don't take the time to read, and want to be spoon fed.

I have alot of bans and deleting bullshit garbage posts to do over the next week.

You guys want the good vibe back, help to do your part, and i'll do mine. It takes a village.
    Great to have you back CD, it’s much appreciated! Yes this place could do with a cleanup and im sure many are looking forward to that. This place has literally saved my life and put me back on a positive outlook towards life and recovery is in touching distance.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    As you can imagine, it's all very overwhelming (and I have wicked ADHD).

Do you have like a "best-of compilation" of most useful threads? Well, besides the stickied ones, of course.
    Not CD and I'm not sure if there's such compilation, but this "archive" version of swolesource makes it easy to navigate through all the thread topics.

Post Finasteride Syndrome [Archive] - Swole Source

But all you really need to recover is Totalmaleoptimization.com & the stickies. Sure it's a lot of text for someone with adhd and pfs brain fog, but i'm afraid it doesn't get more concise than that. Just get reading man. Read it again and again if you have to.

After reading those, you might have a few small questions about specifics. Then move on to reading the old posts as they will probably answer them, as they did for 90% of mine.
    Last edited by Malibu; 03-14-2023 at 09:55 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 strato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD so good to see you back here man, I thought this place was almost certainly done for lol I know PFS and this forum has been running for years, but it's all fairly fresh for me. I want to say you're a hero for doing everything you've done to help others man. Thank you for the years of invaluable info. People take it so for granted it's insane - I don't. Thank you. I will keep reading what I need to know as I go and most importantly implementing the protocol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you gentlemen.

Let's get this place back into shape.