Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
Good evening everyone, I am French, please excuse me for my English, I am not good at foreign languages.

First of all, I have had PFS for 4 years and had continued to take finasteride until 1.5 years ago. Indeed, I had not made the link because it came gradually ...

Today my disabling symptoms are:
- anhedonia
- 0 libido
- No erection in the morning and randomly
- if I masturbate, they are approximately equal to ~ 60-70% pre-finasteride - very bad sleep
- And I have had difficulty swallowing for 2 months after trying CBD ... Added to that: stomach ache, a lot of burping, feeling of lump in the throat and zero appetite.

(If some people have this last problem I would like some advice please, as it is difficult for me to feed myself. This is really the worst symptom for me. It had eased last week but it was comes back with the resumption of work (I was on sick leave). Stress probably has a big influence on it.)

At the same time, I was on TRT (250mg of androtardyl every 3 weeks) and I will not do the next injection because CD said that it would interfere with the smooth running of the protocol. Otherwise, I did a 1 week fast, and it's been 10 days that I have followed the protocol at 90% (I have not yet bought the Bathmate and the brush to wash): I already see the positive.
- More motivation
- Less tired (while my testosterone level is surely catastrophic because I did not renew my TRT)
- At times, I feel calm, it's very strange because it's been a long time since I felt this. In any case, I thank you very much because I regained hope by discovering this forum.

And that is very important to live the protocol 100%, and finally get out of this hell. Good evening, take care of yourself
The feeling of calm after so long is your body telling you, you are doing the right thing. That's how you know you're on the right path. Welcome.