User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    I've read through TMO but it's a lot to take in so I was trying to sparknotes it. I think I did a fair job, would you agree?
    Okay.....I'm a little cranky after seeing how this place devolved in my absence, typically I wouldn't say anything, but that's then, this is now.....

Can you imagine having pfs so bad you couldn't even function? Now imagine there is no blue print, no ideas, no doctors that know anything......NOTHING, on how to get better. Can you imagine how that feels? That was me......it took six/seven years of my life stumbling around in the dark and doing things that were not guaranteed to do anything but waste my time, and money.

So when I get a guy that comes here asking if it can be any easier, it kind of get's under my skin. You guys have it SOOOO easy, comparatively. I'll help you obviously when you need it, but if you want cliff notes, you'll have to make them yourself. In all reality, you should read the whole website, from front to back. It's only going to serve to, you know..... fix your life.

My other concern is if you are wary of simply taking the time to read the site, how much effort are you going to put into the protocol? It's 100% or nothing. Half assing it is only half assing your results.

Welcome, and good luck.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-15-2023 at 08:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"