User Tag List

Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Thank you for the reply Cdsnuts! It's made me feel a lot better. Yeah hopefully the process works for me, I'm feeling optimistic. I'm gonna really force myself to stick with this, and I'll see if I can get a job soon to buy the herbs.
    You really think just a fast could heal me, even with the face and muscle issues? That'd be incredible.
    Thanks again. -Ethan
    The process always works....you're the one that has to add the work part. I feel for you bro. Too young to be dealing with this. Do yourself a favor and listen close.....YOU are the only one who is going to get you out of this. The sooner you get on this, the quicker it will be over. Does anyone in your family know, or are you too embarrassed to say anything to them? I ask because it would be alot easier and helpful if they understood what you were doing and for why. To try and hide it on top of it all makes it that much shittier.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-07-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The process always works....you're the one that has to add the work part. I feel for you bro. Too young to be dealing with this. Do yourself a favor and listen close.....YOU are the only one who is going to get you out of this. The sooner you get on this, the quicker it will be over. Does anyone in your family know, or are you too embarrassed to say anything to them? I ask because it would be alot easier and helpful if they understood what you were doing and for why. To try and hide it on top of it all makes it that much shittier.
    Yeah I've told my whole family. My sisters think its me overreacting but my parents understand wants going on. I showed them the protocol and they're all for it, especially my mom. She was already buying me juices and supplements and stuff so she has a good idea about it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Yeah I've told my whole family. My sisters think its me overreacting but my parents understand wants going on. I showed them the protocol and they're all for it, especially my mom. She was already buying me juices and supplements and stuff so she has a good idea about it.
    That's great man. It'll make things a little easier for you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,there i am lurker from almost a year. I am from India. I am 20 years old.So please forgive me for my grammer. I have tried to follow the protocol like 4-5 times for a month or less. I know that does not sound good but i have learned the main thing which is keeping me back it definitely my anxiety or panic attacks i get while i try to do anything fruitful during pfs state . It also have another big reason since I was 17 I actually have had really bad family issues due to which i don't talk to my father,mother and brother at all. Between all this i took finasteride almost a year ago crashed in just 10 days . After all this i have realised that i will have to connect back to my family like before and i am making good progress in that. I have stated the protocol once again just 4 days ago. I want to complete what i started this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,there i am lurker from almost a year. I am from India. I am 20 years old.So please forgive me for my grammer. I have tried to follow the protocol like 4-5 times for a month or less. I know that does not sound good but i have learned the main thing which is keeping me back it definitely my anxiety or panic attacks i get while i try to do anything fruitful during pfs state . It also have another big reason since I was 17 I actually have had really bad family issues due to which i don't talk to my father,mother and brother at all. Between all this i took finasteride almost a year ago crashed in just 10 days . After all this i have realised that i will have to connect back to my family like before and i am making good progress in that. I have stated the protocol once again just 4 days ago. I want to complete what i started this time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Do the juice feast or water fast.

Eliminate caffeine and sugar from your diet.

Take ashwaganda or rhodiola daily. One might make you feel better than the other.

Do the TMO breathing exercise.

Stop looking at phone screen/computer screen atleast 2 hours before sleep time.

Follow the TMO diet.

Do very light exercise for now like walking. It may take you a few weeks to a month to get your body ready for heavier exercise.

Avoid as much stress as possible for now.
    The point is to lower your anxiety, panic and stress first.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rly don't want to spam the introduction thread,
    but don't advise ppl to take ashwaganda or rhodiola daily lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bankai9000 What do you advise him to do? Should he take them? If yes then how often?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    rly don't want to spam the introduction thread,
    but don't advise ppl to take ashwaganda or rhodiola daily lol
    I'm happy to be here and I will be an amazing addition to the community...if not, the mods will ban me. Just like they'll do to anyone who causes drama on this board.
    Last edited by delsolrob; 09-01-2020 at 07:53 PM. Reason: if there's a misunderstanding, there's no reason to start spreading it around the board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! This is God. I've had pfs for 6 months, I've done a short water fast to help my digestion. Been eating healthy, going for walks so far but my life is hell. I take ambien sometimes cause I can barely sleep at al sometimes. Will probably try maca and rhodiola to start off as herbs and go from there. Meditation is tough but I'll keep working on it

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Hi! This is God. I've had pfs for 6 months, I've done a short water fast to help my digestion. Been eating healthy, going for walks so far but my life is hell. I take ambien sometimes cause I can barely sleep at al sometimes. Will probably try maca and rhodiola to start off as herbs and go from there. Meditation is tough but I'll keep working on it
    Welcome. Seeing as you're God, I shouldn't have to tell you this.....shit, you shouldn't even have pfs. While you're here, why don't you just make pfs something that never existed. We can all take propecia and have full heads of hair for life! Meh...fuck it, I like being bald now, so, I guess what you need to do next is read ALL the stickies, then TMO and we can take it from there.

P.s. We've all been to hell and back and the devil says hi. He's glad you got his gift. That deviant fucker.